Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 03:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching of Bitcoin X-Radium (BCR) a new currency !  (Read 289 times)
bocanegra (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:36:51 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 08:35:10 PM by bocanegra

Welcome we're happy to present a new coin called Bitcoin Radium (BCR)

Bitcoin Radium, as well known like bitcoin radiums (BCR), is a new currency to supply the actual inquirying of a lot of investors in new alt-coins. This currency will let to a lot of investors get a new ways of trading and that was i decided to create Bitcoin Radium

This alt-coin differ a lof ot the actual currencies but this doesnt make less powerful. Like you see the actual fees are very low. This currency will support a lot features, including desktop wallet, support exchanges and a lot of features that we consider necessary to make it a alt-coin strong and powerful like is Bitcoin Radium.

To buy is just simple, you must to have a wave wallet once time you have it you can get buying. the price currently is 0.05$ for each Bitcoin Radium, obviously we known like new alt-coin need some time to get a new value and make space in the market.

So you can follow us and get this NEW AWESOME currency following us, we are doing weekly rewards.

Actual ICON Of our coin.

http://prntscr.com/jv2mts

To Follow Us:

Telegram

https://t.me/joinchat/I2xUTxBiDKvpWpefgBe0KQ

Website

http://bitcoinradium.000webhostapp.com/

We have just started the new Airdrop and will announce any new rewards since this thread.

Thanks to all and happy to present the new coin bitcoin radiums!
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

Selling all tokens coins of bitcoin radium & rights.

interested comment here!

http://prntscr.com/jv4f5j
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

Welcome to the world where there are already 2000 such cryptocurrencies. I am very glad that another person decided to fork bitcoin. About how interesting you are telling about the opportunities that you have planned. But how are you going to compete with already established cryptocurrencies, whether you will have some kind of development plan. And you yourself will remain an anonymous developer or still where there is information about you and your team?
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

At the moment you can search more info in our page (maintenance we're doing adding some new details), obviously we can expand our coin depending of offer/demand in any moment since its a token so actually have and will have a value. We're presenting the project to some exchangers to sell there and have some reputation in the coinmarketcap.

At the moment we're just taking rewards of bitcoin radiums to all participants that participate and help to the project!

1000-100 thousand of bitcoins radiums.

You can save them into your wave wallet or any wallet that support token.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:18:33 AM

Welcome we're happy to present a new coin called Bitcoin Radium (BCR)

Bitcoin Radium, as well known like bitcoin radiums (BCR), is a new currency to supply the actual inquirying of a lot of investors in new alt-coins. This currency will let to a lot of investors get a new ways of trading and that was i decided to create Bitcoin Radium

This alt-coin differ a lof ot the actual currencies but this doesnt make less powerful. Like you see the actual fees are very low. This currency will support a lot features, including desktop wallet, support exchanges and a lot of features that we consider necessary to make it a alt-coin strong and powerful like is Bitcoin Radium.

To buy is just simple, you must to have a wave wallet once time you have it you can get buying. the price currently is 0.05$ for each Bitcoin Radium, obviously we known like new alt-coin need some time to get a new value and make space in the market.

So you can follow us and get this NEW AWESOME currency following us, we are doing weekly rewards.

Actual ICON Of our coin.

http://prntscr.com/jv2mts

To Follow Us:

Telegram

https://t.me/joinchat/I2xUTxBiDKvpWpefgBe0KQ

Website

http://bitcoinradium.000webhostapp.com/

We have just started the new Airdrop and will announce any new rewards since this thread.

Thanks to all and happy to present the new coin bitcoin radiums!

Please try to buy decent web hosting for ur coins not like free entrusted host http://bitcoinradium.000webhostapp.com/ otherwise people will see BCR as possible coming scam .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

We have updated the currency to ERC20 token since we see more possibilities of fast expansion. So anyone will can get Bitcoin Radiums like any erc20 token.

We will search holders to hold these coins so can supply the expansion of bitcoin radiums.

Thank you we update the domain!
gefander

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

At the moment you can search more info in our page (maintenance we're doing adding some new details), obviously we can expand our coin depending of offer/demand in any moment since its a token so actually have and will have a value. We're presenting the project to some exchangers to sell there and have some reputation in the coinmarketcap.

At the moment we're just taking rewards of bitcoin radiums to all participants that participate and help to the project!

I do not see any significance in your coin here you write, at the moment you can find more information on our page, OK on which page? where why don't you give a link? Or here you write: We present the project to some exchangers to sell there and have some reputation in coinmarketcap. How to understand? and here the reputation that they turned over you need large daily volumes do not need to write what you do not have yet.
And this? what you wrote? where are the details?
At this point, we're just taking bitcoin radiums awards to all participants who participate and help the project!
1000-100 thousand bitcoins of radiums.
Who are you? Get out their shadows of anonymity, years have passed when it was possible to create projects like this.
Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Why so small information? Only for selling information here. Probably scam.
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

We're not selling nothing in any moment ? where you read i'm selling i was refering to the rights of bitcoins radiums. The currency is just a token erc20 is now handled by blockchain network and can be used like any currency. the page is maintanance we will fix soon. we do the possible but at first like said will be free in any moment  i didnt said that i will take money to the people? scam is when someone take money of people so a little of respect...
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:02 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 01:04:52 PM by bocanegra

I do not see any significance in your coin here you write, at the moment you can find more information on our page, OK on which page? where why don't you give a link? Or here you write: We present the project to some exchangers to sell there and have some reputation in coinmarketcap. How to understand? and here the reputation that they turned over you need large daily volumes do not need to write what you do not have yet.
At this point, we're just taking bitcoin radiums awards to all participants who participate and help the project!
Who are you? Get out their shadows of anonymity, years have passed when it was possible to create projects like this.
Yes we have created the currency so can be saved in any wallet that accept erc20 token. And we're selecting the holders obviously people that want really participate in the project. I dont miss with yours , dont miss with me. Everything is clear and any new we will comment here.
gefander

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Yes we have created the currency so can be saved in any wallet that accept erc20 token. And we're selecting the holders obviously people that want really participate in the project. I dont miss with yours , dont miss with me. Everything is clear and any new we will comment here.
I'm just trying to figure out what your work might have to do with the crypto world. Why you need to create another token that does not even have its own blockchain. But at the same time you want to get the investors ' money. Do not you think that your position on the market is not new and many simply see you as ordinary scammers? I'm not saying you're scammers now. But all my previous questions, you ignored or answered them with unclear suggestions. I have a suggestion that you are either a lazy developer or you are a beginner Scam artist because experienced scammers do not make mistakes like you.
CryptoAtom

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Another Shit Coin.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope many people are interested in your project
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

New exchange binance uganda.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: