Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4376 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

I expect the time will come when every big company decides to get in on the crypto revolution by creating their own coin. It's exactly what happened with the dot com revolution, when all the big companies rushed to create a web presence.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

It's possible, crypto currencies has been attracted so many big companies from all different sectors, as long as the company think that launching its own crypto will bring more success, then they will definitely do it, and big company like google launching its own crypto could be a huge success, everyone in this world know Google, it will be really easy for google to advertise its crypto
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:07:53 AM

Is there any link to the news about it ?. If they have planned to do such a thing then it would be great. Because the google is a giant on the internet. If they start their own coin I think lots of people will attract to it. That's just only mu personal opinion.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

its own cryptocurrency.

Where did you get that news, its all speculation just like what people are speculating about facebook launching its own coin, I don't think that is going to be right beating the competition when they can coexist, provided that its true that they are going to launch their own coin, we need to verify this news.

Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

in our time probably all large companies will soon get their own coins
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

its own cryptocurrency.

Where did you get that news, its all speculation just like what people are speculating about facebook launching its own coin, I don't think that is going to be right beating the competition when they can coexist, provided that its true that they are going to launch their own coin, we need to verify this news.
I agree. None of this is believable in my opinion. I don't see Google launching its own cryptocurrency anytime soon due to the bans being spread around by the big social media companies. If Google were to launch its own cryptocurrency, they would initially soften their stance on cryptocurrencies and proceed to launch their own coin when the time is right. This is pure speculation at this point which is why all of this should be taken with a grain of salt.

dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

Its possible for every company do have its own coin or token - but i don´t think that google will go this step do use its own coin Maybe they are using the blockchain technology
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

Some governments, banks and social media are planning to issue their own tokens and if google is really planning to make their own token then many well-known business giants would follow suits. A tokenized world might possible within the next decade and many transactions will be based on cryptocurrencies and tokens. Google is a giant company but there are still no confirmations if they are really into crypto.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

Is there any link to the news about it ?. If they have planned to do such a thing then it would be great. Because the google is a giant on the internet. If they start their own coin I think lots of people will attract to it. That's just only mu personal opinion.

There is no news, it is just assumption that Google can launch it. And it possibly can. Every company nowadays can launch their own token.
But seriously I can hardly understand how users will use this token and for what purposes. Paying for advertising campaign in google addwords? Or for some other services? But we perfectly use PayPal or credit card for these actions Smiley
So I don't see any reasons for Google to run their token

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
2tf

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

Google is a rich company that does not need to enter unregulated markets to get more money. Surely they will work with the technology in all possible ways they want to take the big part at some point.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Many are ready to present their projects soon the market will be big people and their corporations and the market will start to pour a lot of money.
zcooipo

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

If Google launches its own cryptocurrency, does it mean that we need to pay later when we use Google's plug-in? If it's really done, will it decline? I think it is unlikely to issue tokens!
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

its own cryptocurrency.

This thing is obvious, because this is a trendy thing to have your own cryptocurrency, for now that post about every country having their own cryptocurrency doesn't seems hilarious to me anymore!

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

Interesting to look forward to. This will probably be proof that big names will be very influential in the success of a project.
And I'm sure if global companies like google make their tokens, it will not take long to reach hardcap.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

I think this is a positive, global company like Google. The future will surely issue its own cryptocurrency. Let more people participate in their development. Google is a great company.
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

I never heard about Google issuing any type of ICO or coins itself, but I suppose it could be an added-value project for the whole world, as they have enough staff which could become a good ICO project team.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I'm sure that next year this large corporation will have its own crypto currency. And will compete with Bitcoin.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Nothing is impossible
all will happen as long as google has a good plan to create a project of its own ..
the important thing must be in accordance with the rules already applicable in the world of crypto.!!

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

The same story as with Facebook. There is no official information, but there are only opinions, conjectures and accusations about Google's position on the ban on advertising crypto currency
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

its own cryptocurrency.
Why not, big corporation could make their coins if bitcoin will go to the moon (then they will see that there are possibilities to make money). For me if google will make its own coin, they will have lots of users and big price is connected to that, so future will show us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: