Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ?  (Read 4385 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

Yes its possible but its up to them if they want to,as we know google has a lot of money so the possibilities are always there especially here in bitcoin, money talks

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

Google can succumb to the trend, although probably already thinking how to solve the main problems. well, we will not lose this, on the contrary, Google will begin to actively advertise their coins.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

It's possible for anyone to have their coin. And a company with vast wealth and technical knowhow  is. Not left out.  There has been speculations that the main reasons as why google is banning cryptocurrency is to eliminate possible future competition, and creating a platform to launch their. Own, we therefore will not be surprised if they do. There is infact every possiblity that they will in future

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

I think that it is possible, but it is not likely. Why would they do it? What is going to be the porpoise of the coin? Google don't need funds and they will not do ICO. I don't think they will do it.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Koskas91

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

It's possible that they will make their own coin.
Right now I see no reason why they should do this. Maybe the time will come and all big companies will have their own coin.
Would be really nice. Smiley
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

I do not think that Google would have taken such a step for the sake of launching its own cryptocurrency.If they launch their own crypto-currency the price of it will go overboard .The price of such coins will go off scale.We will closely monitor Google Roll Eyes Grin
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

The Google cryptocurrency ban I think there is a reason. In addition, to the misleading intentions of ICO projects to deceive investors, Google prohibits cryptocurrency-related ads with the potential for massive crypto development by themselves with their own blockchain platform or even a Google private market.

goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

I think if their lauch ICO I will invest in very big amount because I know that it will be success because it staffed by google staff that is certainly good and of course the name of google itself that makes the coin success.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
lalatao74

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

Its not impossible for Google to make their own ICO coin or token. Since it’s a browser just like the Obirum token, it’s a first blockchain browser ever released and their token sale now has just finished.Theres no more hiding the true essence of this blockchain anymore to this new generation.
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

I very much hope that Google will issue its own currency. I am a loyal fan of Google. If it issues coins. I will buy it in bulk. I think Google is a century company!
Adamant06

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

I very much hope that Google will issue its own currency. I am a loyal fan of Google. If it issues coins. I will buy it in bulk. I think Google is a century company!
For me that google to have their own coin it is posible of course,if they wish and want it why not?. But I think it takes a lot of work to do to have their own coin. A lot of adjustment and a big challenge for all the staff especially in marketing,thats for my own opinion.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

It is realistic that big tech companies like Google or Facebook are already thinking to issue their own cryptocurrency. I guess that they are evaluating the pros and cons, also deciding which type of coin issue (an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network?)

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

There is no such thing impossible in this world, if the company of google consider the cryptoucrrency therefore it might be happen and they can created their own coin in cryptocurrency.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

Why not? All have the same opportunity, even google does not need a hard effort to get success if they make their project. I think the problem is how they include blockchain in their business. I think it will be more complicated because for established companies, of course the revolution will have a higher risk.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Perhaps many are hoping it will soon become a reality. But even if it does not happen in the near future, I think this kind of plan is important to offset the stresses on cryptocurrency. And I think it is not impossible, so let's hope it happens faster.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

According to new news around, Buterin claimed he was offereda job at google. I'm a close follower of him and his words are not as surfacial like other twitter celebrities.
This makes sense as a google spokesperson had claimed in the past

Google is exploring potential applications for distributed ledger technology, but that it was too early to speculate about possible use cases.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

I think this kind of speculation will keep cryptocurrency on. It could be true and maybe it's a strategy to keep growing optimism on this technology.
But I think sooner or later, they will start trying to take advantage of the spirit of people in this field.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

In my opinion, companies like google will try to benefit from whatever sector they can get. But if they're going to make their own crypto, I'm not sure if they'll do it any time soon. Crypto is still in a gray area in many countries, and I think google will not take too much risk.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

I am sure that in the future this will be very possible. We are still in the early stages of the development of blockchain, and everyone will try to find ways to benefit from it. And I'm sure that if this can be realized, it will be the momentum for crypto to get the next explosion.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

Yes. I also agree with what they say. That the banning of cryptocurrency ads is unethical. Because there does not have a negative thing about the ad. The use of Crypto money is also no compulsion, so if there is a loss in the use is the decision of the user himself.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: