Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiftUpVets The ONLY Veteran-centric Project! Presale is open! 200% Bonus!  (Read 397 times)
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:01 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 11:24:07 PM by LiftUpVet

Click this link for the LiftUpVets White Paper

LINKS

Official Website   Twitter   Instagram   GitHub   Verified Smart Contract   Telegram   White Paper

LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

Reserved

Hello! I have received your private messages. As stated in my reply, at this time there are no plans for any bounty program.

Alex
Quasimodo1221

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

LOVE this project. Needed in today’s climate. Watching closely for more
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

LOVE this project. Needed in today’s climate. Watching closely for more

Thank you!
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/liftupvets-22494 was listed in the largest listing - icoholder.com.

I have never applied to this ICO site. I have reached out to the email you sent via private message, and also reached out to icoholder directly.  I hope to hear back from you both soon

Alex
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Welcoming all questions, comments and criticism!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

I did not quite understand the essence of your project. You write that you will send oatmeal cookies to your soldiers who are abroad. Or have you used a figurative description to confuse investors?
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

I did not quite understand the essence of your project. You write that you will send oatmeal cookies to your soldiers who are abroad. Or have you used a figurative description to confuse investors?

Absolutely not a figure of speech. Chocolate melts. And even oatmeal cookies crumble, but they are easy to eat on the go. And hold well for shipping.

The initiatives in my project are intended to be simple. How hard is it for any charitable organization to simply buy stuff and distribute? It's not. These actions are conveluted and hindered by company regulations, and government oversight. Over spending, high salaries, excessive fundraising cost, etc.. It's incredibly baffling to me that any company or non-profit has to jump through hoops and spend exuberant amounts of money, just to feed someone who is hungry. Or fund a Veteran to get their business jump started.  

LiftUpVets suffers from none of this.  From code, to disbursement of goods, shipping to APOs and facilitating the pitch competitions for the Dynamic Sponsorship Initiative, it's just me. No over sight committee, no big gov. Just an AMAZING advisory team to keep me knowledgeable and on track with the every changing conditions of both the Veteran and Crypto communities.

When I find people in need, I help. Through the Woobie Initiative, I am able to find the Veterans in need of assistance, and can direct them to the proper VA avenues. Or vice versa. The Dynamic Sponsorship Initiative is an objective that is not only able to fund Veteran Entrepreneurs, but it's helps serve as a preventative measure. Entrepreneurship gives purpose, structure and new life to Veterans that miss those elements of active-duty. Some struggle immensely without these things.
My entire vision of LUV encompasses people before pockets. Always.

Also, LiftUpVets is NOT an investment.  This project exists to serve those who served first.  Any who believe in my vision to give direct support to the Veteran community and buy LUV, do so with the knowledge that this project is for the Veterans. And I intended to serve Veterans with the deepest respect for their sacrifices, and with the upmost transparency.

Alex
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

The LiftUpVets Official Telegram is now open.  Join the community or follow my Twitter to stay up to date with the LUV project!
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Is this a new charity platform? And where can I see white paper? I would like to see the stratagy and tactics of realizing your ideas.
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

Is this a new charity platform? And where can I see white paper? I would like to see the stratagy and tactics of realizing your ideas.

Yes LiftUpVets is a charitable project, but is not a non-profit organization.  As stated in the announcement, the white paper will be released on June 29th. 

Alex
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

View Lift Up Vets LUV Token on ICL:

Hello, please contact me about this listing. 

Alex
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

I understand correctly that we are talking about the life of veterans of foreign wars, American veterans? It is a pity that the state brought the life of the veterans to such a degree of need.
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I understand correctly that we are talking about the life of veterans of foreign wars, American veterans? It is a pity that the state brought the life of the veterans to such a degree of need.

Correct, LiftUpVets was built to serve US Veterans, active duty, reservist, and their dependents. And to my knowledge, LUV is the only 100% direct Veteran recovery/support project.

It is sad indeed. Though, it can't be put entirely on the state in my opinion. I talk to a lot of people in the streets. Having experienced long term homelessness myself, I know that just talking with folks can be the biggest helping hand. Through this, you learn a lot. Some Veterans don't even know that VA programs exist, or are stubborn and don't want to deal with the VA, or any other state programs.  And there are really a million reasons as to what caused a Veteran to be on streets, bad transition, poor job market, high cost of living and even just bad decisions on the part of the individual.

It nice to see that people everywhere, including yourself it seems, acknowledge that a different and more direct appoach to recovery and support is needed.  LiftUpVets is my answer to that need and I will continue to do all I can with my project untill I can't work anymore, or the money runs out.

Alex
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/liftupvets. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

View Lift Up Vets LUV Token on ICL:

Hello, please contact me about this listing. 

Alex

hi Alex if you need to reach us https://t.me/InitialCoinList thanks!

Thank you for the guidance! Really appreciate the instant response, awesome support!!

Alex
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

The LiftUpVets White Paper is released!! Pre-sale to open very very shortly!
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

The LiftUpVets White Paper is released!! Pre-sale to open very very shortly!

Presale is live! Contact me here, or at any of the provided links. I will be in touch as soon as possible to facilitate your purchase. Make sure to read the LUV white paper FIRST.

Alex
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

This looks like a fake project to me. After researching this further, I have reason to believe it's not real. I will post evidence once I have confirmed my suspicions.

Go for it. please post you proof. NOTHING set forth is a scam and I take great pride in representing myself, my team and my project in an honest and open manner. When you are able to provide "proof" of your baseless and wild accusation, ill be waiting.

Alex
LiftUpVet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

It's not baseless and wild, but I withdraw my earlier statement. And I'm going to edit it and remove it. I do not recommend you keep your quote of me up and your reply, but do what you like.

My response will stay. You made an attempt to spread FUD about my project with zero previous facts, and in extremely poor taste.  If you want to confirm the validly of LiftUpVets then contact me, like everyone else.

Alex
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: