Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to getting Rich  (Read 303 times)
celtic99 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:09 PM
Merited by green547 (17), bigmelons25 (1), naturerock (1)

So your a poor fellow that has to eat bread crumbs and banana strings to survive? You may aspire to be wealthy one day and roll around in your rolls royce.

We live in a capitalistic world.  For the most part CEO's and billionaires lack empathy for others and are cold calculating individuals.  The top 3 people in the world own more than the ENTIRE bottom half the world's population

Most people are sheep and are mindless consumers, you can convince them of anything with enough advertising.

1. Don't waste your time working for an hourly wage.  Working an hourly job is fine if you are building capital to start off but if you spend your time trading hours for money your doing it wrong and there is verry little chance you will end up rich.  You need to be an investor or a business owner.

2. Do not try to keep up with the Joness. Buying a yacht may seem like a fun thing to do, but ultimately it is just a stupid liability.  When you buy a big house think of all the massive upkeep and property tax

3. COMPOUNDING!  Compounding is considered the 8th wonder of the world by many.  It's the main reason the rich keep getting richer. Reinvest your profits and even a small amount of money can end up being a massive amount.  

4. So you don't want to play the long term compounding game?  You need to create something that is different and serves the customer.  Don't be afraid to take down the customer base of a Big business.  Many big companies are bloated , slow, and overpaying their workers, so you can easily steal their customers.

5. Take Risks.  If your investing in the boring mutual funds with 4 percent returns you are doing it wrong.  That can be a excellent move if your already worth millions but if you are trying to make things happen with low amounts thats a different story.  Seek out the new tech that is emerging, What do you thik will be the next big thing in the world?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goatpo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:28:38 AM

Well this post actually means nothing.

Take risks? A normal person with 20k on bank account must rish everything? Better 4% as you says than the risk of loose everything.
aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

So your a poor fellow that has to eat bread crumbs and banana strings to survive? You may aspire to be wealthy one day and roll around in your rolls royce.

We live in a capitalistic world.  For the most part CEO's and billionaires lack empathy for others and are cold calculating individuals.  The top 3 people in the world own more than the ENTIRE bottom half the world's population

Most people are sheep and are mindless consumers, you can convince them of anything with enough advertising.

1. Don't waste your time working for an hourly wage.  Working an hourly job is fine if you are building capital to start off but if you spend your time trading hours for money your doing it wrong and there is verry little chance you will end up rich.  You need to be an investor or a business owner.

2. Do not try to keep up with the Joness. Buying a yacht may seem like a fun thing to do, but ultimately it is just a stupid liability.  When you buy a big house think of all the massive upkeep and property tax

3. COMPOUNDING!  Compounding is considered the 8th wonder of the world by many.  It's the main reason the rich keep getting richer. Reinvest your profits and even a small amount of money can end up being a massive amount.  

4. So you don't want to play the long term compounding game?  You need to create something that is different and serves the customer.  Don't be afraid to take down the customer base of a Big business.  Many big companies are bloated , slow, and overpaying their workers, so you can easily steal their customers.

5. Take Risks.  If your investing in the boring mutual funds with 4 percent returns you are doing it wrong.  That can be a excellent move if your already worth millions but if you are trying to make things happen with low amounts thats a different story.  Seek out the new tech that is emerging, What do you thik will be the next big thing in the world?

The most and useful way to getting rich from any field you have to learn continuously, if you continue study and research you will be successful in your life very soon. In the field of trading most successful trader or investor do their research and keep learning maximum time of the day.

So main important thing is that you have to be a good learner to get rich in your life.
Yusuke777

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

This is very important things.
But many people don't notice.
This world is like this.
guonianhao

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Although you said these are very reasonable, I don't think that this has anything to do with the cryptocurrency and it doesn't help me to make any profit in the cryptocurrency.I prefer to listen to some cryptocurrency trading tips.
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

I don't know who is referring to this point of view or the author's own point of view. Although there is only some guidance, I still appreciate it. I think everyone needs to practice on their own, otherwise they just can't do what they say.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

I agree with OP, those are some great points. I know so many people who were working their whole lives in typical jobs, mostly for the government, and ended up focusing on that job so much that every opportunity passed them by. To give you an example, I know people who built houses and forgot about them, left them to rot, because they were so busy with their jobs. If they quit and focused on maintaining and renting out these properties they'd be rich right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

Especially first point is true. Working for an hourly wage is bad mainly because you will get employee mind and that is in total opposite of investor/business owner mind. And nothing is more important than mindset in the long term.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Excellent guide and there are a lot of valuable tips that poor people can learn a lot from.
Khimmy28

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Although you said these are very reasonable, I don't think that this has anything to do with the cryptocurrency and it doesn't help me to make any profit in the cryptocurrency.I prefer to listen to some cryptocurrency trading tips.
Read through again and observe number 5 carefully, it says take risk.
You can find an upcoming project launching it's ICO and invest in it or while trading there are opportunities that comes occasionally, identify it.
Early investors in Bitcoin took risk, there are still good cryptocurrency projects out there in their start-up stage.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

I don't think this is ultimate guide to make anyone rich. I know a lot of CEOs who are billionaires now but started working on hourly wage till they saved to get their own business going. Everything is mindset not the the location of your work.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

These are some great points. The most important is to take risks and not be afraid. If you follow the crowd you will be like the crowd. The majority of people never achieve anything in their lives. They work their boring jobs being paid low wages and money is so important to them because every time they are about to risk it they remind themselves how hard it was to earn it.
melina152

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

There are no such method in the world for getting rich earlier.I am not a rich person but you can follow this steps.

1.Develop a written financial plan.
2.Save, save, save.
3.Live below your means.
4.Lay off the credit.
5.Make your money work for you.
6.Start your own business.
7.Get professional advice.

Hope it will help you.Thanks...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: