Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy and daytrading??  (Read 1661 times)
bitbillion (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 08:10:31 PM

I like to start out daytrading part time on Cryptsy

I guess the whole pilosophy is summed up with the old slogan buy low, sell high.

But besides that what else is there to look out, (exept of course the fees for trading)

Right now there are over 110 markets on cryptsy- is there a forum for this site??

Are there any good books or articles to read and check out about crypto daytrading??

I also see a lot of daytraders use bots- whats a good place to get them??

utuxia

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:00:50 PM

You can track your open position on http://tradeli.st

Checkout Bonavest on youtube as well, he does live trading sessions, as well as Chris Dunn: http://www.chrisdunn.com/
bitbillion (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:18:19 PM

ever heard of coinmarket.io?? is this to recommend?? says its in beta stage

utuxia

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

ever heard of coinmarket.io?? is this to recommend?? says its in beta stage

Yeah, I've talked to them in their IRC channel. Seem legit. They are a new player.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:45:44 AM

I would avoid Cryptsy, they just conducted a huge scam and screwed many Vertcoin holders by intentionally holding their deposits.
btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 08:34:33 AM

You may use Cryptsy for making one time buys but when it comes to day trading do NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT, **DO NOT** use Cryptsy.

Why?

After one trade your old balance (what you sold) continues to show in the balance.
Your new balance (what you purchased) continues to show as zero.
You cannot trade the new coins until the balance shows up - which may take anywhere from a minute to over 30 minutes.

You can purchase your 30,000 Doge's and 2 Litecoins but for 30 minutes you'll be unable to do anything with them. If you do try to make a trade, you may just double spend and end up with a negative balance which must be repaid before you can make any withdrawals or balance transfers.

I tried no less than 10 times before quitting Cryptsy. The first time was before Christmas and the last was about one week ago. In every case the orders will remain shown at the top of the screen (in a small red bubble - example: "3") although the trade is completed. It's sluggish and by making trades (plural) you bog the server down.

It is a completely unacceptable way to run an exchange. The blame is put on the wallets or inadequate server resources due to "too many new members". However if you take the time to read the forums on here you'll understand that these issues have been taking place for no less than 9 weeks now. 9 weeks! and they are still not able to deal with these issues.

It's not realistic to run an exchange and expect people to be able to actually 'trade' when what they are trading gets locked away in an invisible vault for half an hour while the server being run on a hamster wheel and a 9-volt battery tries to catch up on the transactions. The market won't wait, why should we?

Hi.
CCRadar Sam

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:54:23 PM

To help sort out numerous available coins you could check http://cryptocoinradar.com which shows last 24 hours' trendy ones.
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

I like to start out daytrading part time on Cryptsy

I guess the whole pilosophy is summed up with the old slogan buy low, sell high.

But besides that what else is there to look out, (exept of course the fees for trading)

Right now there are over 110 markets on cryptsy- is there a forum for this site??

Are there any good books or articles to read and check out about crypto daytrading??

I also see a lot of daytraders use bots- whats a good place to get them??

haha slogan is true when buying low selling high moment, but I will still be losing, because a lot of factors and one of them is fit coin I bought at a low price does not rise again and even his dead end  Cheesy  Cry
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:12:43 PM

Day trading is very risky but if you have experience in trading it is ok

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: