Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The SEC are a gang of CRONIES ..  (Read 123 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

The sec  have let us all know that they have been given or have ETH and BITCOIN ..
Now to be on a government board and to judge something you have interest in is FUCKING disgraceful
to say the least ..

I hate snooty fuckers with long words who would rob you blind and bullshit your asses ..
Don't pretend to me your any better because you know a long word YOU CUNTS.. Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rn4j0r

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

I mean today's SEC announcement is pretty positive IMO

What is there to hate the SEC for?

They should continue to learn about the cryptocurrency space and continue to shut down ICO scams.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

I mean today's SEC announcement is pretty positive IMO

What is there to hate the SEC for?

They should continue to learn about the cryptocurrency space and continue to shut down ICO scams.
SEC says releasing Tezos documents could hurt enforcement activities
https://uk.reuters.com/...tezos/sec-says-releasing-tezos-documents-could-hurt-enforce...
9 Feb 2018 - A top U.S. securities regulator says it cannot release documents related to the cryptocurrency project Tezos because doing so could interfere

Now why not let TEZOS go ? also EOS all good?  considering one of the panel said his son had some Shocked..
I am a judge suppose to be impartial to the things i judge on Roll Eyes..

It's not good TEZOS got made to do KYC checks for a decentralised BLOCKCHAIN
how does a decentralised blockchain have PHOTO ID?..

continue to shut down ICO scams. Cheesy  ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Eth is run on ICO SCAMS Roll Eyes..

This is how CORRUPT they are  ..

Floyd Mayweather-backed cryptocurrency ICO was fraud, SEC says
https://www.cnbc.com/.../floyd-mayweather-backed-cryptocurrency-ico-fraud-sec-say...
3 Apr 2018 - Two founders of a cryptocurrency firm that was endorsed by champion boxer Floyd Mayweather have been charged with carrying out a ..

Now they knew that was an ETH ICO   BUT  just passed it ..
So all ERC20 tokens ASKING for ico are run on ETH ..

So how on earth did they pass ETH when ETH run the ICO from their chain?..
So what do you do stop the ICO on ETH? Wink..

TOTAL HYPOCRITES ..Tezos has been waiting for the SEC to say it's all good over saying it's SECURITIES
when IF ETH was only 1 dollar and i put 50 dollars it's an investment FACT..

Just the same as every other thing you put money in hoping for it to rise ..
Now to say ETH is OK   then every other crypto is OK  ..
Because ETH hold the ICO on their CHAIN ..ICO ERC20 TOKEN cannot be with no ETH CHAIN ..

Floyd mayweather was an ERC20 TOKEN  so why is ETH in the CLEAR?..
Makes no sense ONLY TO A MUPPET ..  A greedy old one ..CRONIES   THE SEC ARE CRONIES ..

AND FUCK THEM ..SCUM BAG CUNTS.. I get FOX NEWS to investigate the CRONIES ..

You judge 2 cryptos when ETH was not even out first OR SECOND ..
TOTAL BULLSHIT   CRONIES ..ferengi scumbags ..

Sorry i typed when on small screen maybe not make sense  Cheesy

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:48 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 11:42:32 PM by popcorn1

Make the SEC   MUPPET SHOW crypto rich and they will pass you i bet Wink..
We have been waiting for that GANG of MUPPET SHOW greedy fucks to pass us TEZOS for at least 1 year   they have been bullshitting us all this time
they mentioned us first before ETH   saying tezos this and tezos that   when now after many months ETH is ok but nothing else is  Cheesy Cheesy..
Do they even know what the fuck they talk about?  ..

Do they know i can make bullshit up make an ERC20 token and fuck off with everyone's monies as you will see ETH as done it loads of times ..
Maybe if you say your coin robs everyone they pass it?  THEY LOVE everyone getting fucked over anyways UGLY CUNTS..

I am British and i will say what the fucks i like ..Soon we will come for your greedy heads  FACT  ..
Try fuck my planet up you greedy FUCKS  your dead.. DICTATORS WILL DIE    FACT..

Like the SEC  

Tories slammed for medicinal cannabis links after Billy Caldwell ...
Belfast Telegraph-12 hours ago
Billy Caldwell requires cannabis oil to prevent seizures. ... UK-based cannabis-legalisation group United Patients Alliance reported in ... On Monday Home Office minister Nick Hurd refused to give a supply cannabis oil back to

Ban everyone else from growing and smoking weed BUT the MPs   GROW IT Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

The worst was one of the politicians banned cannabis oil  but had invested in making the oil to SELL   he banned it so we couldn't get it free on the NHS
and this is how these greedy fucks work..

THE MPS   GROW WEED  and ban everyone else Angry Angry

Mother who had son's medical cannabis confiscated warns he 'will ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › Health
3 days ago - Patrick Stewart backs epileptic boy's fight for medical cannabis · Boy with ... Boy who had 100 seizures a day now has none after taking cannabis oil .... that [Home Office minister] Nick Hurd has taken away,” Ms Caldwell said.

UK Drugs Minister opposes cannabis law reform while her husband ...
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/uk-drugs-minister...cannabis-law.../02/
15 Feb 2018 - A cannabis law reform lobbying group has hit out at a Tory drugs ... especially when many Brits turn to cannabis and cannabis oils for ... must be the most blatant hypocrisy ever from a government minister, Ms Atkins ... (MP for Louth and Horncastle Victoria Atkins did not respond to our request for comment.)

SHE BANS IT   but her husband grows the shit..TO SELL <<CRONIES  ..making rules to benefit themselves ,,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: