Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Swytch - The Blockchain Based Clean Energy Incentive  (Read 215 times)
swytch.io (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:07:58 PM by swytch.io

Welcome to Swytch!
Our token generation event began on June 12th.
You can access it here: https://tokensale.swytch.io/signup

Visit our site

Swytch is an ERC20 compliant blockchain project that incentivizes the production of renewable energy.  

Swytch leverages the proliferation of smart sensors and IoT devices inside smart homes and smart cities across the world.

Our first target is renewable energy generated by commercial generators - because they already have all the hardware required to run on the Swytch network
But eventually, any sustainability action that reduces C02 can be rewarded with Swytch tokens.

This is important because it is true today that adding renewable energy in some locations does little to reduce C02 emissions. But adding renewable energy in Africa does a lot. Likewise, switching from gasoline-powered cars to electric vehicles can greatly reduce C02 emissions.  

Swytch's aim is nothing less and nothing more than to get capital to flow to the right places and right sustainability activities, so as to reduce C02 emissions on an accelerated schedule.

The world needs Swytch. The status quo isn't working.
Right now we are on pace to see global temperatures increase by 2 degrees Fahrenheit, a result that will be catastrophic for people, wildlife, and whole economies.

How you can help:

Support Swytch - a blockchain-based token - that rewards activity based on how much C02 emissions are reduced.

Based on our unique Open Oracle technology, Swytch is not only changing the world, it's changing the way tokenized economies run on the blockchain. Instead of proof of stake, proof of work, Swytch rewards activity based on an objective function. You can think of this as "proof of results".  

Token Generation Event Details:
Token Name: Swytch
Token Abbreviation: SET
Token Issuer: Token Commons Foundation
Token Type: ERC20
Token Price: 1 SET=$0.50 USD
Hardcap: $30 million USD
Total tokens for TGE: 365 million total distribution.  102 million for sale.
Max supply: 3.65 billion tokens through 2040
TGE dates:  June 12-July 12
Token Distribution: TBD (After token sale and security audit is complete)
Currencies accepted: BTC and ETH
KYC/AML: Yes
Restricted countries:  US

Bounty Program
https://my.tokendrop.com/to/swytch

Total tokens for bounty program: 150,000 SET
Max tokens per user: 19
How to earn tokens: 1 token per completed action
Actions: Join us on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Verify your email, and refer up to 15 people

Read our Whitepaper
Join us on
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium
Reddit

You can also view our Whitepaper in the following languages:
Korean
Chinese
Japanese

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

did you plan to make another bounty like translation?

can you share about how much the token price for the token?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
peterkate630

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Swytch
Swytch is a Renewable Energy Incentive
Swytch is a blockchain based application that seeks to verify and reward the production of renewable energy through the issuance of an ERC20-compliant utility token. Swytch has a 1.5 gw pilot program operating in Germany, and has signed MOUs with four cities in Korea. Swytch attaches an IOT device to renewable energy sources that verifies the energy produced and reports it to an oracle that determines how many tokens that energy is worth based on a number of factors, which includes: geography, time of day, source of energy produced. We call this Proof of Production, and for this industry it solves the problems inherent with PoW and PoS.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Swytch will provide geo-stamped credentials for production of renewable and sustainable technologies which will serve to create invaluable data sets capturing production information and driving adoption of renewables where future production will have the most impact
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Promo videos is very informative and attractive I hope this ICO will go successful as the team is also very balanced with well known people in advisory it looking this project will get nice position in future.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

This is a good concept but they need to develop this concept to bring wider benefits to the world in general, through blockchain.
zorrocc

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Interesting project as a whole. The fact is that in this case an ERC20 could be substituted with the existing Green Certificate that is a tradable asset which proves that electricity has been produced by a renewable energy source. For example one green certificate is issued by 1 MWh of renawable power.
So very good team, very good vision of the project but the product could run off-blockchain as well.
willion.drilling

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

This project has not impressed me at all, tens of renewable energy projects, and 90% of them fail. Also the way that they implemented the token usage is also very fragile and will not create any demand and excitement for investors, if this project is going to be successful, it will take tens of years, no investor would wait such a long time, this is something that is not related to blockchain in anyway, this should be a normal project that should be funded by usual ways not ICOs.

The team is okay, but having a good team does not mean that the project they are offering is suitable for investors and the blockchain system.

I have worked with several eco green energy projects even before the blockchain started, and there is a very rare chance for these projects to succeed, they collect money from investors and in few years it becomes a dead project.

I would never consider investing in this project.
sujeecool

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

I can't believe how clueless most of the so-called experts here are. The fact is, Swytch has an incredible team and is backed by one of the largest hedge funds on Wall St. And has deals in multiple cities and in Germany.
And Toronto boy, can you stop copy pasting negative reviews with the same BS story? I see your comments verbatim on other ICOs as you demolish them without thought. Did you even bother to read the whitepaper here?
Let me put it this way, you would not have invested in Ethereum at 30 cents in the presale under your so called conditions for success.
Non-profit foundation, protocol level play, open source software, non proprietary...
You newcomers to the ICO world appear to have been stained with the residue of old world economics and failure to even grasp what tokenonics is and what the potential is. It's not about profit margins, and shareholder ecstasy, it's not about VC with their boot on the back of the necks of innovators watering them down to one figure equity.
It's about building community and finding utility value for the coin. It's about people using it.
For the so called expert who thinks that ICOs are no good for humanitarian or environmental projects... well what can I say? Delusional? Stupid? Pick one.
Now I know why half my clients could care less about ICObench. Because of drivel like this, posing as analysis.
All I can say is the quality of so called experts here is falling.
hussainshah7

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

Although I find this project meaningful, I know that it will most likely fail to deliver any returns to investors. And the reason is simple. Investors don’t care so much about saving the manatees. So not much money will be invested in this project. That will lead to decreased funding which means a low price or even a useless token. Nobody wants a useless token so there are no actual incentives to produce renewable energy using Swytch.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

if you can not afford to pay bounty manager to take care of bounty campaign?
I think this project is well explained but since the developers on this topic have a newbie rank I have little doubt.

Contact_de_GOin

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Although I find this project meaningful, I know that it will most likely fail to deliver any returns to investors. And the reason is simple. Investors don’t care so much about saving the manatees. So not much money will be invested in this project. That will lead to decreased funding which means a low price or even a useless token. Nobody wants a useless token so there are no actual incentives to produce renewable energy using Swytch.

I unfortunately agree. Would you be able to reassure ?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

On your website you wrote. "ABOUT SWYTCH

Greenhouse gases, and especially carbon dioxide (CO2), catch heat in the atmosphere, which leads to climate change. Over the past 30 years, governments have tried to encourage people to do the right thing and reduce their CO2 / greenhouse gas emissions. "I immediately saw the continuation of your phrase, and each participant will be given special devices to understand how much carbon dioxide, how much methane each participant allocates and on the basis of this distribute the tokens.The team, why do you describe the world problems that everyone knows about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: