Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market down due to Eid of muslims?  (Read 1136 times)
ajpandey

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

whow this really has nothing to do with the market price causing it to be down, this is very disappointing, I as muslim still be patient on this.
it's better we do not connect every event with the fall of bitcoin. the main reason why the price of cryptocurrency decreases because of demand and supply situation which is a high percentage on sales rather than buying
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

Yes, for a festival people are very unimaginable, that is, the cost is greatly increased, so the cost is very high. And at one stage the demand for more money increased. It's not just for Muslims but for all types of religious people. But for this reason the market can not down as it happens. There are some systemic reasons behind this.
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

Bitcoin prices are no relation, why Bitcoin goes up in price and reads down the index, you post a question this treed post is a bit sensitive one. Keep in mind that the market any time does not happen, the market investors by number of markets, the investment amount is based on the reaction to the reaction occurs and celebrate any relationship, there is, even if we consider that they Bitcoins to use the gift or it's just the market cap is a fraction . Will be posted in the trading market.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

I don't think so, it has nothing to do with the muslim's religious festival Eid. As bitcoin is not widely used in muslim countries, cryptocurrency market entirely depends on China, India, and other developed countries.

nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

With Eid just around the corner across the globe...

Are mulims in crypto space selling and taking their money out from crypto space to buy gifts for their loved ones causing market down?

Hello, we are both newbie here in this forum but i dont get how did you even think that Muslim Ramadan is the caused of this market going down. Well let say you are correct about them wanting to give their love ones a gift, but do you think that they will withdraw all their investment just because of Ramadan? I do believe that Muslims are also in cryptocurrency but your idea never touches my mind.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Are mulims in crypto space selling and taking their money out from crypto space to buy gifts for their loved ones causing market down?
That is not the reason why the market goes down.If bitcoin was entered by the muslim community,their Ramadan has no relation with it.Bitcoins votality is inevitible,corrections happens and then it suddenly pumps up and its very natural to see this bearish market because theres always ups and downs in this cryptocurrency platforms.

kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I think not, that Muslim celebration has nothing to do with Bitcoin prices, because the market reacts on the basis of the Volume of investments entered by some investors in the trading market. They use Bitcoin to buy gifts or what ever it is only a small part of the cap market. it will not affect the bitcoin price.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

It is still bearish market, who will we blame now for this?
Market was down because it was part of the market cycle. It goes up and down and then maybe there were some market manipulations. Nothing to do with EID.
other_slides

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

What are you talking about, this does not affect the price of bitcoin and the price of any other cryptocurrency. There are more significant events that affect bitcoin and which really have an impact on it.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

Not really sure about that some muslim country adopted blockchain technology but in this case of EID holiday i'm not sure if they had an impact. Well if it's a regular holiday like Chinese New Year then probably there is a big impact in the society specially cryptos.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

I don't think that some particular group of people can cause the 6th in the world by capitalisation market to fall down, in my opinion the reason was preventing of institutional money to come.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

I do not think that eid of muslims is connected to cryptocurrency, people today are preferring to sell their coins due to fud or somehow they are pressured so they are panicking to sell their coins.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Market is still down even after the Bakrid, Cheesy

I don't think there is no relation between the prices and the festivals maybe we can say that they will cash out their bitcoins to purchase for the festive things but is that makes the prices down to this level?

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

why should i agree to your opinion? its too dumb to judge current market situation or the falling price were caused by Eid of Muslims. even they have to buy gifts or anything it doesnt mean all of Moslem had to sell their bitcoin or cryptocurrency, for your additional information, we dont have to spent a lot of money to celebrate this Eid, only a person who have a clear sign from only a matter of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: