Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Successfully Launched  (Read 208 times)
rommelzkie (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

Hello Guys,

I just want to inform you all that EOS has finally finished the voting process of 15%. https://eosauthority.com/voting
EOS blockchain in now live and i am waiting for the release of the official wallet from EOS.IO team.

I do hope that this is the start of EOS price rally.

Good luck to all EOS Hodlers Smiley

LoneRangir

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

I have my tokens in Exodus and hit the ‘register ‘ button a few weeks back. Am I good to go from within exodus or will I need a new wallet?
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

Hello Guys,

I just want to inform you all guys that EOS has finally finished the voting process of 15%. https://eosauthority.com/voting
EOS blockchain in now live and i am waiting for the release of the official wallet from EOS.IO team.

Yes the voting process are finally finished. Well that is really great news to many people that truly believe in EOS.  I am one of the believers of EOS and it really good to hear that. Right now I'm waiting for what will happen next.
Pa1n

Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:25 AM

Its very good news for EOS. People have good feelings about EOS.It has more potential for investment.Lets see.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:47:41 AM

EOS is very strong coin. Until end of this year , Eos will more rise up. Good luck for eos investors , they are lucky i think.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
rommelzkie (OP)

Merit: 125

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:47:46 AM

I have my tokens in Exodus and hit the ‘register ‘ button a few weeks back. Am I good to go from within exodus or will I need a new wallet?

You need to wait for more update and details from exodus wallet on how to transfer your EOS and Airdropped tokens. You can also ask their support for guidance.

You dont need a new wallet. Exodus is fine.

cryptomagnate

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Hello Guys,

I just want to inform you all that EOS has finally finished the voting process of 15%. https://eosauthority.com/voting

I think the successful launch of the EOS blockchain is a welcome development to the global cryptocurrency space. I believe that the price of EOS will soar to a greater height to give profit to investors of the project. Thanks to the team and developers of the project.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

Finally the voting is over, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the release of EOS official wallet, this good news will greatly affect the value of EOS in the future, although the current market conditions are very unstable, but this news brings excitement to people who put expectations on EOS.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

Finally the voting is over, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the release of EOS official wallet, this good news will greatly affect the value of EOS in the future, although the current market conditions are very unstable, but this news brings excitement to people who put expectations on EOS.

I guess this successfully voting result the value of EOS will can affect to move up. I'm really excited to see the official wallet of EOS.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

this is just the beginning and I want something more than EOS. I hope EOS can rise and experience good growth in the near future.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

EOS provids on-line is obviously a good news, because the EOS has become almost now encrypted monetary market leader, when the prices of EOS, it will drive the whole market all tokens up together.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

Finally. As a complex new system, there are too many unexpected things happen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

It is indeed a good news that the market is no longer falling. The future will depend on the performance of eos. If it is very powerful, then the market will be stronger. If the election is unsuccessful, it will drag the market down sharply.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

Indeed a good news for us who hodls some EOS. Another good news is about the development id it's own wallet. I am very optimistic about this coin, it will surely break up high the expections of the price. I think there are still on going strong development inmmon their system and platform to finally succeeds in time.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

I can't believe it's been a year already for their ICO.  The ICO is over, the mainnet has launched... now it's time to see what developers do with the tech.  EOS seems like a great project but it all depends on how people use it.  With ICO fatigue maybe now we'll get dapp fever.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

That' s a great news and I think it will develop more in the coming future.
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

This is good news. At present, the most fundraising project, if it fails to start successfully, can only show that everyone's choice is wrong, so it must be successful and hopes to have fewer bugs in the future.
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

Ive heard so much about EOS lately.. it's freggin everywhere!
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

Hello Guys,

I am happy about the EOS progress but I am not happy with the current situation of the market. The thing is, EOS could have been pumped to higher price dimensions in terms of market capitalisation, volume, etc but unfortunate market drop struck the market and it kind of heeded the EOS progress behind the curtains. Otherwise we would have already seen huge up surges for the EOS.

But anyway, lets just stay tuned with the currency and wait to see what happens when EOS wallet launch will be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:22:43 AM

I'm happy about how smoothly EOS did it. And this brings us to the EOS bloackchain which would further increase the use and price of EOS.
Currently EOS is already one of the highest grower among coins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: