Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encouraging People to Stay  (Read 3049 times)
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

Anyone who truly understands the prospect in crypto currency  and the blockchain technology,  would stay put.
It's best to educate people on the idea and potential, that would convince  them to stay,  regardless of the market situation.

This is the type of post that should be recognized simple yet straight to the point. Sad to say that people consider crypto currency as an investment.  Much likely different from the perspective of nakamoto of why he created this digital currency. In order for us to have a decentralized tool for every transactions
After the EFT denial of Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency has fallen today. This market is really hard to predict and everything is probably settled by whales. During this time I think that waiting for the information from the market is the best thing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Encouraging people to stay and participate in investing in the market is what you should do if someone wants to leave or they understand the current market, we are the ones who have invested and we understand more than the value of digital coins
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

We should take this low value opportunity to buy nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.good to hear that at least at your level you understand how the market really works, specially at this juncture wherein everyone really expecting a reversal already but it didn't happen so panic continues resulting in the price going down again. However, as much as we wanted to everyone to stay and be calm and not be emotional, its boils down as to what decision they wanted to go and we can't control it. They might wanted to stay a bit, however, if the price keeps free falling then can you blame them for selling it off? So I appreciate your call for everyone not to sell but instead go buy and keep on accumulating, but at the end of the day, we can't really do anything because its really up to the individual to make the difficult decision....
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

I have been using gambling psychological trading cryptocurrency. For me, either let me make the money I want, or let me lose. I will not change my mind because of any short-term market!

NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

If you want to succeed in the crypto market through trading. I think the first thing is to trust and overcome the feeling of fear and panic. I was lost in the trade. But I did not give up and saw it as a challenge to succeed on crypto.
- Persistence is a very important lesson in investing.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Of course I also promote the purchase of bitcoin (the money you are willing to lose) bitcoin is now only at the beginning of its path. So buy now for 7 000$ and sell it for 20 000 $ for the new year is a good investment .
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

Bit coins are the main axis currency of many alto coins.

However, many people do not seem to think that the bit coin itself is worthy and reliable.
But even if innovative currencies come out, bit coins will stay in the center.
If new investors like gambling, I think that we will continue to have value as currency to mediate by choosing other alto coins than bit coins.
I believe in this thing that everyone has his own way of doing the things and that there is no way that we can force others to do the things the way we want them. All you can do is that you tell others about the pros and cons of doing any certain thing and then leave the rest of the decision on them. Staying there in the world of the bitcoin is indeed the best thing to do but only when the person is ready to stay there at his own.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

theres no need to encourage people to stay because people these days are now already have a strong faith on cryptos . majority of people will prefer to stay because cryptos are surely beneficial to people as long as you know how to use it . it can provide you a good service as well as a good income better than any other business or jobs .

and if ever some people will quit let them quit , instead you can just foccus on your crypto business because those who quit will never get sucessful in their lives  . they'l soon regret if they see that cryptos are booming .
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

Stay, because the game is already started. Most of the bitcoin user see the positive sign of having a good vision in the future. Vision that bitcoin and other crypto currency will dominate the currency field like a global currency that need to keep and give importance. Just keep calm cause the possibility of having a good future of bitcoin is already begun.

Yes holding is very most important for older investors definitely patient-level use sin-1 after I don't fall down the stairs if we don't have that there will be lots of differences between normal time and they're falling time that's why we need to say staying is very very important.

Exactly it is not good to sell your coin now a day price of bitcoin is improving but not at a finishing point it is, so it is good to hold your coin and don’t think about selling it, we should tell our family members our friends about the benefits and safety of bitcoin so they will not feel hesitation while investing and they will not be afraid of investing in bitcoin.
Sell your holdings if its hit your target price, this market is not yet done in pumping so if were you, I'll wait for more months. Let's keep on educating good people about this market, so they will not leave the market easily especially if its dumping. Patience really have to be acquired during your investing time so you will not be tempted to dump your holdings even at a loss.
There is a dawn after every night and now the dark night around the cryptocurrencies. Soon this dark will be covered by the thin light of dawn and then the brightness will increase slowly. Till that time nobody should sell his bitcoin otherwise he will not be able to make money from his investment. All his time and money as well will be lost spent in this market

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

Anyone who truly understands the prospect in crypto currency  and the blockchain technology,  would stay put.
It's best to educate people on the idea and potential, that would convince  them to stay,  regardless of the market situation.

Yes, you are right based on the market we cannot conclude everything but the technology behind the project will help us to grow substantially because there are many people who know the Bitcoin but they don't have enough knowledge how the technology works. So we have to train them by understanding the technology.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

Think positive,  if you lost something or you experiencing failure now, don't quit and make that failure a motivation, don't lose hope, price will rise again and the market will survive.
Panic, impatient and emotional people cannot invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is for cool and patient people. I want to tell every investor not to look the price chart on daily basis. It is good for long term investment. Don’t even think of selling your coins in such a worst situation. If you think of losing your money you will never sell your coins for low price.
It is no doubt not possible for the ones who are bad in controlling their emotions to make some good profit because of the investments which they have made in the crypto world as the moment the market value will fall down, they will get panic and then will go for selling of all of their coins which will then result in huge loss and then they will only regret to what all they have done.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Encouraging people to stay and to hold  their bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is not an easy deal. If you hold bitcoin you will made sacrifices that's for sure. But in encouraging people you just have inspiration and proof that you can show them to not give up even the time like this. That's all you need.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things and that all you can do is that you can give them a good piece of advice and that you can tell others the best possible thing related to that of the given situation. For now, keeping your nerves under your control and staying patient is the key thing and that you must do nothing but holding of the coins to stay safe from any kind of loss.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

I believe that the blockchain system will bring a lot of profit in the future so I always want to keep my crypto for the future market. Not only that but also I suggest people around me who are involved in this platform to keep the reserve of cryptocurrency. It's true that the lack of knowledge many people don't have enough faith in this platform so they do sell their stock when they wish.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Many people want success in life,but if we wait patiently to earn more money in bitcoin we should do that.Learning more about cryptocurrency is the key to encourage others to stay ,because if they deeply know the purpose of holding our bitcoins even in flactuations ups and downs.Stay patient and it will bring us a lot of more profit in the future.
sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:17:14 AM

I don't encourage them to stay but invest Tongue
That's the smartest thing you can do, trust me Smiley
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

After the EFT denial of Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency has fallen today. This market is really hard to predict and everything is probably settled by whales. During this time I think that waiting for the information from the market is the best thing.

Bitcoin price is still so high so we cannot really say that the price of bitcoin has fallen. If you can't out stand the whales then go through their waves simple.
This discussion is about staying and not waiting for the market to goes up or down. It is more important to know its process

That is why it is very important to have an understanding of how this system goes before entering the world of electronic money.
Price fluctuations are normal. It will be fine.

Nope, actually bitcoin's price fluctuations is really not normal. You cannot expect an asset to move from $10k to $0 vice versa and through bitcoin that is possible.

enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is becoming a popular and profitable platform around the world so many people are getting engaged in this system day by day. So i also suggest my surrounding people keep themselves involved in this platform for the future purpose.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

Bitcoin is stable for months, what to do?.These are the questions roaming on every topic on this forum so im  helping you decide whether you want to sell it or buy something. Well, im promoting buying so here's why.

You probably have some coins bought when the price is still high, and you want to sell it because you are afraid that it may go deeper and you lose more. These is called the panic sellers which triggers When the value of the coins they are trading or holding pump down. What will happen? You will claim that you defeated and surrender for what we say bear manipulation. You just gave your money to them, you get depressed and you eill post bad news about bitcoin so that a lot people would be discouraged to invest. It doesnt help yourself and doesnt help other people either.

But what if, instead of declaring you lose, you hold your coins until it goes back because we both know that this drop is just temporary and when the value get tired of being low, it will soar high again. Its a winwin situation for us financially and emotionally. Yes , it is depressing until it still low but we know we are not lose until we sell it. More money, lesser stress.

We should take this low value opportunity to buy rather ranting nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.

Well, do not encourage people who do not want to be involve in first place because you would just waste your time persuading them but they do not have really the intention on joining the stuffs you are endorsing or not even dare on trying it. Let them free, they will just come if they would get a little bit of interest. That is my opinion about encouraging people before but for staying well, it is different talk, we must do whatever it takes to let them stay because they got the idea and interest what they do need is the enlightenment, and things will work well in the end.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
loverets45

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is becoming a popular and profitable platform around the world so many people are getting engaged in this system day by day. So i also suggest my surrounding people keep themselves involved in this platform for the future purpose.
Yes it is important for the bitcoin survival that the investors must have good confidence about bitcoin investment so that they can freely invest their money in bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is still too good for investment and it will surely give a good profit to those people who will even now invest their money in bitcoin.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

Bitcoin price is still so high so we cannot really say that the price of bitcoin has fallen. If you can't out stand the whales then go through their waves simple.
This discussion is about staying and not waiting for the market to goes up or down. It is more important to know its process

That is why it is very important to have an understanding of how this system goes before entering the world of electronic money.
Price fluctuations are normal. It will be fine.

Nope, actually bitcoin's price fluctuations is really not normal. You cannot expect an asset to move from $10k to $0 vice versa and through bitcoin that is possible.

But you must keep it in your mind that it can happen in trading, I think there are a lot of altcoin which were trading in a good price a time before but now they are almost dead are very near to the boarder line. We cannot predict about trading in advances but work of hope and expectation, but it is a fact that anything can happen in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: