Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encouraging People to Stay  (Read 3032 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Like everyone was rushing into Bitcoin when the price was 15000$ and higher so now are many selling their coins and pulling out.
To my opinion that proves that many users invested in Bitcoin without having enough knowledge and information having in mind only how to profit and get rich. When the price falls, they have to pay certain price in loss but again many are not prepared and don't know how to deal with that.
You can't force anyone to stay with Bitcoin but you can try to explain how it's functioning, that Bitcoin is the best investment on long term and hope they will have enough patience. But there is no guarantee it will work.
Many friends of mine want to invest in crypto because I have told them that if you want to make money without doing any work you should invest in cryptocurrency and they convinced. For old investors it is necessary to look at their future and their family as well. If they want to do something better for them they will to stay in crypto market with their investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

But you must keep it in your mind that it can happen in trading, I think there are a lot of altcoin which were trading in a good price a time before but now they are almost dead are very near to the boarder line. We cannot predict about trading in advances but work of hope and expectation, but it is a fact that anything can happen in trading.

So you are comparing bitcoin to shitcoins? Seriously? If we bitcoin dies all those shitcoins will surely have no value at all. So basically those coins has no purpose at all but to allow the creators gain amounts in bitcoin as well.

Yes of course anything can happen in trading but trading does not tells the value of bitcoin. In the end as long as there are users bitcoin will always have value and we really cannot tell that those who started in bitcoin first are just going to quit that easily. In fact bitcoin is much better having a lower value because almost all the transactions are seemless
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

Encouraging people to stay and participate in investing in the market is what you should do if someone wants to leave or they understand the current market, we are the ones who have invested and we understand more than the value of digital coins
You cannot force anyone or can push someone to stay here if he is not willing to continue doing that. However, the only thing which you can do is to tell them and to help them in guiding them properly so that they may be able to think over their decision in a way that can help them in having a better earning in their coming days. You need to give them the best advice according to your own experience.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Cryptocurrency is becoming a popular and profitable platform around the world so many people are getting engaged in this system day by day. So i also suggest my surrounding people keep themselves involved in this platform for the future purpose.
I don’t think so that there can be any other better investment than that of investing your money into different crypto currencies at this very moment and that there can be no match of this investment in the future too. You have to tell to others about the advantages of the crypto currencies and the way these crypto coins can revolutionize your lives in a way you cannot event think of. They will realize its importance if they are sensible enough.
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Considering the market to be free, it gives you the freedom to do what all you want.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

People choice if stay or not. The important is we are here to support bitcoin what ever happens to bitcoin.
They need bitcoin supporters right now to recover. Lets back to bitcoin what they do to us like investing and avertising bitcoin to other.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

Till an user benefit out of cryptocurrency it is really a hard thing for them to stay active into cryptocurrency. This gradually changes when looking upon the growth each and every active bitcoin user experience. Apart from this there is no need of any kind of encouragement to those people anymore.
Marierobinson16

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

I think bitcoin price volatility is not so stable. But when compared to a few months ago, the bitcoin movement down at a very strong. But if you want to invest in bitcoin or invite others to invest in it, research ahead and realize the risks faced if you make the decision to invest in bitcoin.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Bitcoin is stable for months, what to do?.These are the questions roaming on every topic on this forum so im  helping you decide whether you want to sell it or buy something. Well, im promoting buying so here's why.

You probably have some coins bought when the price is still high, and you want to sell it because you are afraid that it may go deeper and you lose more. These is called the panic sellers which triggers When the value of the coins they are trading or holding pump down. What will happen? You will claim that you defeated and surrender for what we say bear manipulation. You just gave your money to them, you get depressed and you eill post bad news about bitcoin so that a lot people would be discouraged to invest. It doesnt help yourself and doesnt help other people either.

But what if, instead of declaring you lose, you hold your coins until it goes back because we both know that this drop is just temporary and when the value get tired of being low, it will soar high again. Its a winwin situation for us financially and emotionally. Yes , it is depressing until it still low but we know we are not lose until we sell it. More money, lesser stress.

We should take this low value opportunity to buy rather ranting nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.

I am very happy if we always think positively and our spirit must always learn to be great and strong instead of weakening and giving up we must always stay and be strong to withstand bad emotions and thoughts we think that bitcoin makes us better and the economy increases not the worst in results we must always learn.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

I think people who leave the cryptocurrency market are very stupid. They give up the opportunity to make money because they don't understand the market!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

I don't encourage them to stay but invest Tongue
That's the smartest thing you can do, trust me Smiley
We don't need to encourage people to stay, I think it depends on their perspective and beliefs about bitcoin. Investment with bitcoin depends on the amount on how much we invested, as of today, we have a good amount to buy bitcoin for investment and I think this is a good opportunity for those who wanted to start earning a lot of profit in the future. Then this is the right time to invest.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Its all depend about in market for us  to stay but we know for the fact that they  cant easily leave we already done our efforts  and spend our time why not make it till the end.Maybe some is just taking  there time not to be active sometimes because they are waiting for the exact time to change  if what coins they have for them to change it.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

It would bring confidence back to the person but I would only tell him to keep his bitcoin and altcoin but I won't recommend to buy more. The fact that he want to leave means that he already lost too much so his only chance to make things better is too let his bitcoins sleep and never sell it at a loss.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

This panic arises because no one wants to lose, infact it is not always interesting.
More so selling and holding is a risk, today might be the best day to sell because one doesn't know tomorrow.
When the price is rising everyone keeps thinking it may rise more and may not know if at that very moment it starts dumping and that the very moment was the peak so far. So, the fear of the unknown. Brings the panic.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Well, since appreciating value and deppreciating are nirmal trend in the coincap market, it is also normal for people to worry when their investment are in stake due to lowering down the value when you bought higher than what is the value today. You see, you must understand that you are one person who is willing to invest a lot of people out there, look at it as change for them to invest and earn when price hike up. The good thing here is there is certainty that a ball will roll, so price hike will come. Positively wait for it.
I think it is not a good idea to get out of the market now that the trend has started and it is unclear whether selling out will cause a negative impact on the market. Investors should have positive and long-term thinking to invest in this market.
We do not need to please people, we can only give them suggestion and cannot compel them to stay,. I think everyone has their own thinking. I think once bitcoin will become a little more popular then they will surely like to invest their money in bitcoin. 

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

This panic arises because no one wants to lose, infact it is not always interesting.
More so selling and holding is a risk, today might be the best day to sell because one doesn't know tomorrow.
When the price is rising everyone keeps thinking it may rise more and may not know if at that very moment it starts dumping and that the very moment was the peak so far. So, the fear of the unknown. Brings the panic.
All the members here are to earn and can't afford or even if they afford who would like it to lose their hard earned money. That's why people get panic when they see their money could be lost. However many experienced people here advice to not to sell immediately all your holdings and if possible wait for the target time and price.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

It will be hard to encourage people to stay especially if they really lose a big amount of money all we can do is to say that it will increase later or sooner but we can't say to them to not sell because we also experienced that situation. It's okay they will sell they will understand it sooner when bitcoin increases.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

We does not need to force other people to support crpyotcurrency it is their free will to choose and to support bitcoin. All we need to do is to promote bitcoin as soon as we used it in transactions and for our different type of investments including trading other cryptocurrencies and making a profit out of cryptocurrency.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

When people learn and have more knowledge about cryptocurrency, they will stay or at least hold their crypto during this bear, otherwise who lost much money and wants to join later when market show positive signs, its up to them.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

I think people who leave the cryptocurrency market are very stupid. They give up the opportunity to make money because they don't understand the market!
It is the best thing to guide others and to tell them regarding what is good to them by sharing your own experience to them. If you care for others, then you have to make them realize the importance of staying patient and being there in the world of the crypto currency for as long as they could but there is no such need to force them for any such thing. You have to be kind to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: