Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it allowed to withdraw on KuCoin without no KYC?  (Read 162 times)
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:48:55 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 02:07:13 AM by crairezx20

I would like to ask for those who experience to use KuCoin exchange if the no KYC would allow you to withdraw your bitcoin?
I was planning to exchange some of my token and mined coins but I was afraid because I didn't hear this exchange site before and I made a new account in this exchange site and I'm afraid that they will ask for KYC before I could withdraw my funds out.

I hope anyone can answer my question if someone experience scam or preventing you to withdraw your funds please let me know thanks.
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

Just wanted to ask if is it allowed to withdraw on Kucoin exchange without KYC verified?
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:15:10 AM

Starting from Nov 1st, 2018, the limit of the daily withdrawal amount will be 2 BTC.  If the withdrawal amount exceeds 2 BTC, you will need to go through the KYC Verification process to complete the withdrawal.

https://support.kucoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003181794-Why-KuCoin-KYC-

According to that article, KYC is not compulsory but it will help you to recover back your account in case if you lose your login details.

I used this exchange when they launched and I deposited and withdraw successfully without any issues but after that didn't do more trades on this exchange yet.

linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

Yes, I can. I'm trading on the kucoin exchange now.
However, I did not pass KYC, so I can withdraw cash normally. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

I would like to ask for those who experience to use KuCoin exchange if the no KYC would allow you to withdraw your bitcoin?
I was planning to exchange some of my token and mined coins but I was afraid because I didn't hear this exchange site before and I made a new account in this exchange site and I'm afraid that they will ask for KYC before I could withdraw my funds out.

I hope anyone can answer my question if someone experience scam or preventing you to withdraw your funds please let me know thanks.

KUCoin is a renowned exchange now. Its legit.
You have a limit to withdraw upto 2BTC without KYC.
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Starting from Nov 1st, 2018, the limit of the daily withdrawal amount will be 2 BTC.  If the withdrawal amount exceeds 2 BTC, you will need to go through the KYC Verification process to complete the withdrawal.

According to that article, KYC is not compulsory but it will help you to recover back your account in case if you lose your login details.

I used this exchange when they launched and I deposited and withdraw successfully without any issues but after that didn't do more trades on this exchange yet.

Now I tried to withdraw my ethereum but the result is invalid address I keep trying to add my ethereum address from Kucoin but always invalid address.
What is the reason of invalid address can you help me. thanks
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

Yes, it is allowed to withdraw from KUcoin without doing KYC. I withdraw recenlty 20eth without any issue, for bigger amount you will need do KYC, but 2btc per day is enough in my opinion

yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Now I tried to withdraw my ethereum but the result is invalid address I keep trying to add my ethereum address from Kucoin but always invalid address.

Where do you send address? MEW or other exchangers?
Maybe you can create again the address and try to send in a few minutes.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

Kucoin is a very good exchange and yes you can withdraw your funds without kyc,
but it depends, i think if you are to withdraw above 2btc thereabout, you will need to complete KYC,
There is no form of scam or fraud in kucoin, as it is one of the best exchange.

Kucoin has been dominating since its launch, and you would have alot of excitement trading there.
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:09:26 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 06:42:20 AM by crairezx20

Where do you send address? MEW or other exchangers?
Maybe you can create again the address and try to send in a few minutes.
I send the ethereum to coins.ph same as ethereum address from MEW but didn't work I use metamask wallet right now and send there it works fine.
I was wonder why my ethereum address is invalid when sending ethereum to my ethereum address from Kucoin but after using metamask then generate ethereum address I use it and  it works fine?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: