Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs - invest or not?  (Read 104 times)
captin crunch (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Very often there are questions should we invest in ICOs or not. If yes than how would we choose good project and to avoid scams. Here interesting blog ion the topic: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos

Would you add anything?

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

I agree with the author that there are some projects which really worth investing, and besides we all need new blood in crypto industry and it will be impossible without ICOs. Crypto market will never develop without new tokens.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

I agree with the author that there are some projects which really worth investing, and besides we all need new blood in crypto industry and it will be impossible without ICOs. Crypto market will never develop without new tokens.
Of course not all ICO projects are scam. If there are no trustworthy ICO project, I don't think any investor will keep investing in ICO anymore. But for now, ICO project is still a really good way to earn money for professional investors only but with new and amateur investors, I don't think it's a good choice Grin
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

I know that it provides opportunities for promising projects. Plus in that it does not require unnecessary work with papers and provides a demonstration of projects. But the minuses of course have their own, as for example attracts a lot of scammers.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

I know that it provides opportunities for promising projects. Plus in that it does not require unnecessary work with papers and provides a demonstration of projects. But the minuses of course have their own, as for example attracts a lot of scammers.

Yes I agree, but the fact that the scammers are attracted should not make us to refuse to invest in any ICOs. We just need to be more informed how to identify scams.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

ICO is the best way for developers and investors to be mutually beneficial, there are many very valuable ICOs to develop, not just to earn money, but to give importance to the people, to improve the environment and other interests, I strongly agree with the author's opinion.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

I've been searching for a newbie-friendly platform that allows us to read reviews & join ICOs and found this  https://tokensale.menlo.one/en It seems like they are not yet live until mid July but I have never seen anything similar. Any opinion whether this ICO is worth it?
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

I'm very tired of seeing topics ask about it's good to invest in ICO at the moment or what is the best ICO of this month, blah blah blah. I don't know why these guys just wanna ask before reading anything. Tons of threads related to ICO project created but seem like these guys are really lazy and IMO lazy guys like that don't deserve a chance to invest in good ICO.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Thank you for sharing the article is very good, I like your blog very much it is always useful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: