Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Found a cheater or is this a Bot? in a bounty Spreadsheet  (Read 142 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

When I check a Reddit Bounty campaign Spreadsheet I found out about these people abusing bounty I found a few greedy people registering multiple accounts and the weird thing is a massive twitter account link are submitted on a Reddit Bounty section is it a mistake or a bot?

This is the Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sTZZa_vmE7gUzrMoEdXGJkHgsB-uz5QUzoeNCccwCE/edit#gid=296810702

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 10:03:49 AM by Mpamaegbu

The first thing you do about these cheat participants you have snipped out is to report them to the bounty manager. The second thing is to tag them to a DT member and then allow things take their natural course or you write a report on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896910.260

These cheats are part of the reasons the Merit system was actually introduced in the first place. But they still find ways of beating the system.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

The first thing you do about these cheat participants you have snipped out is to report them to the bounty manager. The second thing is to tag them to a DT member and then allow things take their natural course or you write a report on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896910.260

These cheats are part of the reasons the Merit system was actually introduced in the first place. But they still find ways of beating the system.

Thanks! I already contacted the admin and the support team regarding these abuses and they will take action about this, and terminate all accounts involve in such activities
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 03:19:51 PM by shilpyh

The first thing you do about these cheat participants you have snipped out is to report them to the bounty manager.
I agree with this point of view, we should tell bounty manager so that he/she can reject the entry.

The second thing is to tag them to a DT member and then allow things take their natural course.
Sorry but cant agree with this point of view as many a scammer use others profile to take place on bounty campaign. So, if we report and DT member give untrusted feedback then scammer will not loss anything hence it will make loser to the original account holder. Scammers user only their erc20 wallet id noting else.

you write a report on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896910.260

It is not merit abuse. As it is not merit abuse why poster should post on that thread.

Thanks! I already contacted the admin and the support team regarding these abuses and they will take action about this, and terminate all accounts involve in such activities
I am not sure but there might have wrong decision. Before making any complain you should be confirm who did that. If I use you account information how you will prevent that and in that case if someone make report against you than who will be looser. Be informative! Sorry but please dont mind but hopefully think before making any report you have to do proper research. Even you can ask them on private message either they applied or not.

Edit:
I have checked multiple accounts randomly where all the accounts are well established even there is a profile of a staff. Also username and bct profile link mismatch. So, I think make a report against these profile is foolish thing nothing else. These types of members never make mistakes like these where they post wrong username and profile link. So, your report is nothing but an idiot thing.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

The first thing you do about these cheat participants you have snipped out is to report them to the bounty manager.
I agree with this point of view, we should tell bounty manager so that he/she can reject the entry.

The second thing is to tag them to a DT member and then allow things take their natural course.
Sorry but cant agree with this point of view as many a scammer use others profile to take place on bounty campaign. So, if we report and DT member give untrusted feedback then scammer will not loss anything hence it will make loser to the original account holder. Scammers user only their erc20 wallet id noting else.

you write a report on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896910.260

It is not merit abuse. As it is not merit abuse why poster should post on that thread.

I am not sure but there might have wrong decision. Before making any complain you should be confirm who did that. If I use you account information how you will prevent that and in that case if someone make report against you than who will be looser. Be informative! Sorry but please dont mind but hopefully think before making any report you have to do proper research. Even you can ask them on private message either they applied or not.

Edit:
I have checked multiple accounts randomly where all the accounts are well established even there is a profile of a staff. Also username and bct profile link mismatch. So, I think make a report against these profile is foolish thing nothing else. These types of members never make mistakes like these where they post wrong username and profile link. So, your report is nothing but an idiot thing.

Did you even look at the spreadsheet? this is obviously an account of one person all the Twitter account submitted on a Reddit campaign are done by a one person and I know that he is using other bitcointalk accounts and the number 1 reason for the report is to remove them in the spreadsheet and admin are working on it now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: