Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY a rating on ICObench  (Read 1583 times)
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Dont be depend on the rating of some project you wantto promote or work on investing. Make your own strategy on you can improve your abilities to a successful investors. Take some research and study to be sure to the project you want to invest don't rely on what you have heard to soeone information.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

Are you relying on ICObench for ICO investments?

We went out to buy ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

Read the whole story: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
ICO rating by promoter should not be a thing you rely on many when investing on projects even the scam once can the best rating with their funds, its very important you carry out some research to know if your funds will be safe and hope to get profits at the end. Don't rely on what you hear from promoter always study project careful before investing to avoid be scam.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

We went out to buy ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

Read the whole story: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
That is very common these days, all are here to make money but some think about himself only and doesn't matter if any other one loses his hard earned money. Scammers are everywhere.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

I'm sure that before anyone makes an ico investment, everyone is looking at ico rating sites. But the fact that the points on these sites are counterfeit is a big problem. We can see that the project received very high scores but its scam Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Those ratings are  not relevant for my decision which project i choose to invest or to promote.There are usefull for me when i need some second opinion on another point of view.

They are good only to indicate with low score some scammy ICO. But high scores are unreliable for sure!
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

It is actually something everyone knows.

Websites like icobench are only good for see the summary of the project. Otherwise, higher rank means higher money paid.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

This market is just corrupt and so greedy - we need to establish a more sustainable mindset here!

I agree with you.We should not be greedy in this time it's because dishoneaty is not the good way to make us successful.Be focus in a right way so that all our effort is worth it to achieve.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I'm sure that before anyone makes an ico investment, everyone is looking at ico rating sites. But the fact that the points on these sites are counterfeit is a big problem. We can see that the project received very high scores but its scam Smiley

I do not trust the rating sites. Their activity is aimed at making money - the best earnings are the sale of a place in the rating.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

I have known for a long time that these experts have their own price ... and if you give it to them then even if you are a scammer get an excellent rating.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

I do not rely on information taken from any source that is essentially advertised by the ICO. Invest in advertising 1 million dollars and get 20 million dollars fraudulent project. And such sites contribute to this. I can't blame them, but I don't recommend trusting the ICO ratings.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

I do not deny that all this may be true, sometimes I myself noticed there a lot of things that are not clear there, but still this is a good site

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
makuzi_alethena (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Check out my latest story about another shady ICO marketing tool: token swaps

https://medium.com/alethena/on-token-swaps-as-an-ico-marketing-instrument-f4a312e6d5b3
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

There was a lot of talk about it. I am only sure that today rating sites are not a good opportunity to invest in all the projects that are offered. Of course there is a very high probability that everything is bought.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

Most ICO sites are paid sites if you want exposure on your ICO project if you are the dev/owner.
I just use it to know which ICO is upcoming and don't rely on the review.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Damn,is this really true?Well thats why ever since i never trust those ratings caming from these sites ,and from the start i am thinking about this issue.because sometimes even scam projects is promoted by this damn corrupt company..

And i am still seeking for a ICO regulatory board,to stop this kind of system from this forum

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

I never rely on ratings. First, I study the project itself, then the team, previous projects of this team and the product they want to release, and then just subscribe to this campaign. Ratings are confusing and deceiving.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Not only the ICOBench has the payment for the getting rating, lots of other different services like this one has its price. and it is as clear as a day, because everyone needs the money to buy the bread and these services started to use like the means of earning the money, nowadays its a business.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

No. I don't. Ever. It is the most terrible mistake an investor can make. These sites' owners are all the same that blogger bounty hunters, but they are just paid better. For some tokens they will write whatever you tell them to)

macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

I would say ICObench is some scam website , look at their website! most of the ICOs that they ranked 5 or 4+ never have been anywhere!
I don't know how they rank projects , they gave to Fantom ICO 3.8 and it was one of the biggest ICOs of 2018 which affected on Ethereum network cause of amount of transactions into the ICO address in one day .
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

I have already seen this investigation, thank you for taking the trouble to disclose this information, we have to support each other as a community if we want to make this a safe environment for investors, unfortunately it is common that these types of sites accept bribes, so the most advisable thing is to do your own research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: