Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good coins to buy in this time?  (Read 979 times)
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

Today you can buy any tokens because now altcoins cost very cheap. I think these coins will not cost cheaper then now.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

I think it's always a good idea to have a good hold for future such as btc, xrp and eth that you know if there are potential coins but you can look in the coinmarket to see the top coins that can only be bought so you earn a great deal but before you buy check it out first because not everyone in the coinmarket has the potential to make it better to refine you well so you do not get mad.

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

The good coins for you to buy would be coins like bitcoin and monero, these are the kinds of coins that people want and in the long run they are the types of coins that always end up doing the best. We don't have to worry about these coins and if they would survive because with the kind of investor base they possess, they are here to stay.
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

May be I'm not right, but I invest in coins with passive income. It's good time to buy them. Also I interested in coins of mortgage-related projects.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

May be I'm not right, but I invest in coins with passive income. It's good time to buy them. Also I interested in coins of mortgage-related projects.
passive income from coins has always been very profitable, especially if the project really has great prospects. An example is a company like pundi X.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

I think the tops of coinmarketcap are quite good, ripple, ethereum, bch, eos, all are good projects that have passed the test of time, are quite varied in their objectives so you do not have to decide one over another and the most important thing in this bear market are at an excellent price, so take advantage and fill your pockets.

Bitcoin to the moon
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley
it is a hard question as in different times there are so many good altcoins to buy so you should better look fpr ypurself

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I think the tops of coinmarketcap are quite good, ripple, ethereum, bch, eos, all are good projects that have passed the test of time, are quite varied in their objectives so you do not have to decide one over another and the most important thing in this bear market are at an excellent price, so take advantage and fill your pockets.
there are many good things and i can say that you will easily find what you are looking for right now jist do it there are many nice projects

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is not very stable, and we observe a situation when periodically some coins in the entire market show decent growth - for example, Ripple, Electroneum, etc. And if you can guess which coin will be next, you can earn decently
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

I think the decision of what to buy should be from you because you will be the one to be responsible for the result of your investment decision but that as it is I will advise you to invest in top ten coins on the coinmarketcap and solid low value coins.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

for the long term, ripple and cardano are good. there are also altcoins such as eos and stellar which are also very high-growth potential for the long term.
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:25:34 AM

During bear times like this as the market recovers gradually, the best coins to look up to are the large cap coins with relatively low prices now. These coins have lot of investors support and have more capabilities of rising up to new high prices.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

I think there are lots of good altcoins that you can get to get a profit in the future, because the development of krypto prices is getting better, so I think you can hold back bitcoin, ethereum and Neo for the future
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:31:53 AM

A good coint to buy at the moment, I think bitcoint, ethereum, the third eos coint is good and has been widely known, of course if you invest in these three coints, you will enjoy the benefits for the future.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Today you can buy everything, every coin. Bull run is close to be and your time is going away so I recommend to buy BTC and EOS to make money on it.
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

I prefer now BTC, NEO and Cardano. Their trends are good for the bull run that I am waiting for a year and I am sure that it will be easier with them to get money.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley
These are my choices and trust me they are extremely profitible and the earnings are really good. These are the following:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

The Ethereum! This is the best coin to buy. Think that, by the end of 2018, 1 ETH, will cost 1000=$.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

there are a lot of goods coins to buy in the market  and their prices are rising like ripple, Neo, Trx.... and now is a good time for this, but but for me the best long-term coins now is Bitcoin and Ethereum because they will give a big profit in the future.
dinamo1979

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

My opinion is that you need to buy different coins.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: