Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good coins to buy in this time?  (Read 973 times)
BitcoTK (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Well you have a lot of coins  options. If you wish, you can take some special coins , such as ethereum, neo, dash , mtc etc . All of these prices are good. This will give you a big advantage in the future.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

If you can take more risks, I suggest you invest in ICO.
If you pursue stable income and less risk, I recommend investing in ETH and BTC.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

It certainly is a good time to buy. It depends how much you have to invest but it may be worth putting some in now and holding some back in case we drop again.

As for which projects, my advice would be to sort top 100 coin market cap by biggest price drop in the last 1/7 days and pick out which of your favorite projects have dropped the most - as these are most likely to rebound the strongest and are currently on the biggest discounts.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

I'd look into EOS, NEBL and some pick related to privacy as it'll be all around that this year.

In more depth as a miner as well I do believe that it has future and isn't going anywhere. BTC as BTC is treated as gold and yet even if it remains as is, blockchain as tech and dapps have future ahead that is certain.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

If you pursue stable income and less risk, I recommend investing in ETH and BTC.

Yeah, I agree with this comment. Try investing on ICO's just look what happened with EOS. You'll be safe as long you have done a very good research on a project you'll be investing your money with. Try that are hot right now like GAMB, Fantom, mandala, menlo.one, and Etheal.
Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

all the coins that are in the CRYPTO market for now start all down ,,
and suppose you want to buy one of the coins try to buy Ethereum (Eth) because it's one of the best long-term coins to keep
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

I suggest that you know about the POA and the Dock, they are two very good tokens, but because at present is in decline, so the two tokens are far undervalued, so I suggest you buy some.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Akselrod

Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Crypto market is go down in this movement. I have some USDTs. So I want buy some coins. Is this time good for buy? What are the good coins to buy and Hole long term? Any suggestions? Smiley

Look at the new coins that not long ago came to the exchanges after the ICO. Such as Apex Quarkchain Pchain. I think that after the stabilization of the market they should give an excellent result.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Why you have USDT anyway? That wont give you any profits but only security from getting your investment going up and down as its price is always stable.

Well you should choose wide range of altcoins now as this is completely perfect opportunity for you to get in. I think you should go for Top 10 coins as they will bring you at most surety that you will have profits back to you at some point in the future. Always remember that after each down trend there comes the perfect up surges in the crypto. So current time is heavenly, try to get many coins rather than the selected ones. Also get your hands on undervalued coins also, currently they are popular as well.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

Yes, it is a good time to buy coin because the price is low and you will make reasonable profit by the time you hold them on long term because the price would have risen above the initial amount you bought by the time you decide to sell. There are many coin that you can buy and hold on long term but I will suggest you buy bitcoin and ethereum because they are the most potential coin in crypto and are good for hold on long term.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

I think we can buy ethereum to make good benefit in the future, because I think ethereum is the best product, I think for now is the best time to buy ethereum because the price for now is low and you can get a lot of ethereum to sell it in the future with good price
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

It seems to me that the best purchase is a Dash coin, very much down at a price today. And in fact, now is the time to buy any coins.
Mondinic

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

maybe a good coin for those of you who want to hold long term, it seems BTC, ETH, and BCH maybe this is a good coin to you hold according to the information I get, good luck, hopefully your choice is right and successful  Smiley
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

I think that in the current situation you can buy only those coins you believe in and which you will keep even at the worst outcome

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

I prefer to buy ethereum because it is the most dependable and the most capable to stay and rise high at the market. We encounter a long dips but once it will recover again im sure ethereum will soar so high. So good to buy now at ethereum because value price at the market is very affordable, we can get good profits it the market recovers again.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

I prefer to buy ethereum because it is the most dependable and the most capable to stay and rise high at the market. We encounter a long dips but once it will recover again im sure ethereum will soar so high. So good to buy now at ethereum because value price at the market is very affordable, we can get good profits it the market recovers again.
I also like ETH. Because the ICO market is very hot, the price of ETH always rises ahead of most of the tokens in the market.
So that's why I like ETH. Grin

ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

The price in the encrypted market has fallen a lot in recent days, making it a good time to get in. I think you should buy BTC.ETH. These mainstream COINS. In addition, EOS should also buy some!
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

it all depends on what strategy you prefer, more risky, but which in the future you can multiply your funds by 10 times or lose everything.  Or you will stick to a conservative strategy, where you won't gain much money, but won't lose a lot? If you choose the latest, then you can buy coins from coinmarketcap, start with BTC and Ethereum  Wink

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

BTC has been on a steady downtrend though, same for ETH which has fallen from what? Like 800-900$ ish to mid 400s
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: