Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥  (Read 4718 times)
JacLeE99

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

Hi. Can you give examples of successful companies using co-workings? I havent heard about them yet.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 06:36:45 AM by vidrwD15

Hello. Can a team rent a co-working? Or will every employee have to look for a workplace on his or her own?    
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Hi. Can you give examples of successful companies using co-workings? I havent heard about them yet.   
Many big companies use co-workings nowadays ‘cause they’re comfortable and it’s possible to create as effective processing environment as possible. Microsoft and Google are among them.
JacLeE99

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

Many big companies use co-workings nowadays ‘cause they’re comfortable and it’s possible to create as effective processing environment as possible. Microsoft and Google are among them.
Does it turn out that the software producers and other representatives of IT industry show the highest demand for co-workings?   
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Does it turn out that the software producers and other representatives of IT industry show the highest demand for co-workings?   
In general, that’s right, but there’re a lot of examples of usage of co-workings in other areas. For example, Pixar Animation Studios.
JacLeE99

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

In general, that’s right, but there’re a lot of examples of usage of co-workings in other areas. For example, Pixar Animation Studios.
I saw the photos – the co-workings that you’ve listed are rather big. Will Goodwork be focused on big real estate items only?
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/goodwork. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Hi. What share of the total number of the tokens is allocated to the ICO?
blkgranit33

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Hi. What share of the total number of the tokens is allocated to the ICO?

According to the info from the WP, 52% are, but some of the has already been sold out.
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Good afternoon. How long is it until the end other current stage of the ICO? 
MyaV

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Good afternoon. How long is it until the end other current stage of the ICO? 

3 months, if all the tokens that are on sale won’t be sold out earlier.
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

I saw the photos – the co-workings that you’ve listed are rather big. Will Goodwork be focused on big real estate items only?
No, we offer a lot of co-workings of various sizes. You can learn more about it in our WP.
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Good evening. Can i take part in voting for location of the co-working even if i have less than one token on my account?   
bit679

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:20:28 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 08:42:19 PM by Welsh

Hello. Can a team rent a co-working? Or will every employee have to look for a workplace on his or her own?    
Our co-workings are aimed not only on freelancers and entrepreneurs, but also on teams, so there won’t be any problems.

Good evening. Can i take part in voting for location of the co-working even if i have less than one token on my account?   
The minimum number of votes for the opening of coworking of each type will be found out before voting starts.

Mod note: consecutive posts merged
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Can tokenholders vote for the city only? Personally, i’d like to specify the district in which i need a co-working.
bit679

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Can tokenholders vote for the city only? Personally, i’d like to specify the district in which i need a co-working.
This option will be active for big cities during the course of the voting campaign. We’ll provide details a little later.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

Why do you pay so much attention to the time spent by an employee on reaching the office? Is it really so important?
Sure. An employee that has to spend 2 hours going across town is much less productive that the one who spend 20 minutes on going to the work. This data is proved by researches.

That's impressive, it makes the employees more productive and efficient by his assigned task. It increases the volume production of the certain task.   I am just curious, What are other advantages and benefits that the project have and its unique distingushing factor compare from other existing same product offer.  

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Hi. Is the GoodWork team planning to build co-workings from scratch or will you rebuild already existing buildings?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Hi. Is the GoodWork team planning to build co-workings from scratch or will you rebuild already existing buildings?
According to the WP, both options are acceptable. In addition, there’s a possibility of usage of constructed and commissioned areas.
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

According to the WP, both options are acceptable. In addition, there’s a possibility of usage of constructed and commissioned areas.

It seems to me that if the buildings are constructed from scratch, it will be possible to satisfy all the needs of potential users better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: