Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term?  (Read 4137 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

I believe in the long term but I hold for years only a little percentage of my initial investment
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

I am sure that next year people will once again hear about what are the currencies and how expensive they can be, it seems to me that there are obvious things, but of course this may not be so, it's just an analysis.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

Crypto can be profitable on both long term and short term. If you want a long term investment then BTC, ETH , NEO is my advice for you. But if you want a quick gains. Then ICO would do the trick
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

The crypto money market has made a lot of money for people. People who took bitcoin on time became millionaires.
I made money by using the crypto stock exchange. It does not rise as fast as the stock market. You need to work to make money, you need to investigate.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Completely. This is the primary reason why I am HODLING majority of the coins and tokens in my portfolio instead of selling right now since I am expecting big profits in the long run. I strongly believe that the cryptocurrency market will never die and is here to stay which is why I am confident about HODLING my coins and tokens for a long period of time and I have faith in my decision. Also, I do not prefer short term trading over HODLING which is another reason why I am comfortable with HODLING for a long period.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

I believe in long term because even the market fall right now. With long term you can invest in strong coin which less risky than ICO or new alt. Even, you doesn't worry about red market because you can hold for long time which maybe after wait for long time, your coin can recover back.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

I believe in long-term crypto with this we can invest in altcoins that can make a profit for us, but we must be smart also predict which coins can be profitable.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

personally I like long-term investments, because this can provide an opportunity to earn big profits, but depends on the coins you invest. I believe crypto will be great in the future.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

At first yes, I believe in the long term holding or long term investment in cryptocurrency industry however after staying here and gaining experience in trading I've learned that not all the time the long term investment always works, instead taking advantage of swings makes you a lot of profit.

Well yes I do believe in long term but just like what I've said there's a lot of ways in order to take advantage of the bear rather than holding.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

personally I like long-term investments, because this can provide an opportunity to earn big profits, but depends on the coins you invest. I believe crypto will be great in the future.
Opportunity in holding is still in my belief, crypto currency  will still profitable in long time holdings,  if you were newbie you will  feel uncertainty specially when prices plunge deeper, sometimes you feel you want to give and to dump, because you we're afraid  if it goes down further, but when if it goes up you can feel the sigh of relief, until your earn profit and realize the fruit of patience.  

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

believing in crypto and believing in long term profit from crypto is something completely different. Unfortunately we don't have many people here who can see the difference...

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Bitcoin was introduced back in 2009. And it's price was only $1 or cents that time. Now it's price is $6000+ after 9 years of it's existence. I can say that cryptocurrency is good for long term. But im not saying that all cryptocurrencies that are existing these will be grow over time. Everyday, there's a cryptocurrency being born which is way more better. That's why there's so many cryptocurrencies didn't manage to survive for long and died later on. This is also a battle of the strongest. Weak coins are not gonna survive and the strong one will keep on rising.

KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

I trust the crypto in long periods of time. I believe it because I saw the potential in the future are indeed in line with the development of technology and the internet will be even greater in the future.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

I trust Crypto but do not believe in long term coin storage, some altcoin after late swaps, you can lose all your altcoin!
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

we all hope that crypto can be a solution in the future, that's why I continue to hold and always fold my assets. remember, there is no instant success and always need a process to achieve it.
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

I also determined to keep a long time, but maximum of 1 year but not enough patience to keep longer. I am keeping bitcoin and eth, hoping they are soon for profit
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

Unfortunately not all coins can show themselves in the long run. Especially as bitcoin has shown. But still you can earn.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Bitcoin is always trusted cryptocurrency so most of the peoples are believe this coin and all the altcoins are depends on the Bitcoin way so this will maintain a top region in crypto market. May be many better potential coins are available in the market but still it have more reputation in market. This will always supporting to longterm investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

As for me, day trade is not minimum effort. It is really nervous and exhausting, especially when there occur any technical issues. Holding is nervous as well , but it requires fas less effort.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

If you invest in idle money. You can really hold a valuable CryptoCurrency for a long time. If you don't invest in idle money. In order to make more profits. You can buy and sell in the market. Strive for the maximization of profit

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: