Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 03:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]True News (JAPAN) - News app with rewards of cryptocurrencies  (Read 181 times)
ytoba (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Hey, guys.
I am Yuji Toba, CMO of True News, Inc. in Japan.
Let me introduce our project here to you guys.

What is True News?

True News is the news app in which the reporter who uploaded true news and the judges who judge the news correctly will get the rewards of cryptocurrency. (Actually the users will get points, which they can exchange with our original cryptocurrency)

What are the features?

We install two systems in the news app.

1) Mutual monitoring and judging system
As soon as the information uploaded by a reporter, it will be monitored and judged by other users.
If the number of users is sufficient, both of the speed of reporting and objective reliability will be guaranteed.

2) reward and penalty
The one who uploaded true news will obtain a reward and the other who uploaded fake news will get penalty.
This system will boost the speed of reporting and judging and eliminate fake.
As you know, there are a lot of fakes in Twitter or Facebook, and unfortunately mass media does the same thing these days.

How is the development?

We already started the development of app.
The inside of the system is nearly finalized and now we have already released alpha version of app.
(I am sorry but the alpha is only Japanese now, but please visit URL below to see it.)
We will release beta version in this autumn and will launch an official app early next year.

https://alpha.tn-crypto.com/

When is the token sale?

Actually, we have already held pre-sale and already gathered more than 1600ETH in May.
Already over the softcap and our hadcap is 5300 ETH.
43.6% out of total supply is for sale and in pre-sale 15.4% was sold, so 28.2% is for public sale.
We will hold public token sale from 16th June JST 00:00 for 4 weeks (1 week / stage)
For the detail of the sale, please see our whitepaper.
Registration is now open, so please register on our website if you are interested in.

Anyway, all the information is in our whitepaper.
And I will be at our Discord for you guys.
Please talk to me (Yuji Toba) if you have any questions or anything you want to know about our project.
Thank you very much for your reading and attention.
ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

I also welcome any comments here!
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

What is the role of the token into that ecosystem I didn't understand about your concept please explain it in details what benefits investors will get by staking their amount into this project.
ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

What is the role of the token into that ecosystem I didn't understand about your concept please explain it in details what benefits investors will get by staking their amount into this project.
Thank you so much for your comment.
The benefit of investors is that they can buy our tokens earlier with low prices.
In the future when our service keeps growing stably, our income from advertising and paid members also keeps rising.
We have to buy our tokens from domestic(JP) and overseas exchanges to return them into our system, which means the demand for tokens will be kept as long as our services is operated.

The flow of tokens is as followed;
1) Users obtain TRE in our system.
2) Users exchange TRE into BTC / ETH / legal currency in an exchange.
3) True News buys TRE in exchange.
4) TRE will go to next users who request exchange in our system.
(i wanted to post image of flow but I could not, sorry)

As the result of growth of our services, the investors can obtain capital gain in the future.
The role of TRE is to bring capital gain to users and investors.
ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/true-news-22508 was listed in the largest listing - icoholder.com. 
Thank you very much!
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:45:38 AM

I am interested and have something I want to know.
For malicious posts, their colleagues viciously vote.
That is, it is supposed that their colleagues vote "it is the truth" against the lie article, but please tell me how to take measures or how to take measures.

I felt like a system that can be posted without logging in, so I am asking a question.

I am sorry if it is my misunderstanding.
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/true-news. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.
ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

That is, it is supposed that their colleagues vote "it is the truth" against the lie article, but please tell me how to take measures or how to take measures.

I felt like a system that can be posted without logging in, so I am asking a question.

No problem at all, I really appreciate your comment and question.
Yes, the measures against dirty control by intentional group votes is definitely necessary.
The Alpha version we have released is without personal login, but the official app will need account register, but still wondering how deep we will identify the individual.

In the future official system, we will conceal who upload the news and how many votes of truth and false the news gathered to prevent to be biased.
And we will record and analyze all the move by users to recognize dirty acts.
It might be impossible to remove all the dirty acts but we will do our best to make them least.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Yes, the measures against dirty control by intentional group votes is definitely necessary.
The Alpha version we have released is without personal login, but the official app will need account register, but still wondering how deep we will identify the individual.

In the future official system, we will conceal who upload the news and how many votes of truth and false the news gathered to prevent to be biased.
It might be impossible to remove all the dirty acts but we will do our best to make them least.
Thank you for answering my question.
I am looking forward to the full-scale operation of the system.

It is difficult to find the truth from the Internet.
Some people write articles from misunderstandings.
Some people write lies articles with malice.

The earlier the information is, the more valuable it is.
However, we have few ways to confirm the truth.

"Truth is in True News"
I would like to write such a thing to the BTT in the near future.
I expect it.

ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

Thank you for answering my question.
I am looking forward to the full-scale operation of the system.

It is difficult to find the truth from the Internet.
Some people write articles from misunderstandings.
Some people write lies articles with malice.

The earlier the information is, the more valuable it is.
However, we have few ways to confirm the truth.

"Truth is in True News"
I would like to write such a thing to the BTT in the near future.
I expect it.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, it is very difficult to find the truth in this information-full world.
And the more, there are a lot of FUD in the investment.
The reason why we started this project is FAKE NEWS AWARDS by President Donald Trump.
He denied the news about him directly on Twitter.
He is the leader of the country, but he had to do it.
Then, what is the role of mass media? just hunting gossips of celebrities?

I really really appreciate your interest in our project.
Thank you very much.
Anything you want to ask, please post here or write to me (ytoba@tn-crypto.com).
ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Thank you, that's great!
ytoba (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Now we are on Public Sale Stage 2, +10% bonus.
ETH rate is going down, so cheaper than the rate at pre-sale.
Anyone interested in our project, please join our Discord or E-mail me[ytoba@tn-crypto.com]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: