Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Glory days are gone for the moment!  (Read 1431 times)
scrtrp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

I personally disagree with your point of view. Yes, the current cryptocurrency is in a bear market, and the bear market has been going on for a long time, but I always think that this is just a normal market correction, a good opportunity to buy and hold, I am now As we are increasing our holdings, I believe that with the development and application of blockchain technology, the cryptocurrency market will recover and move higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoorrrBitc

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

Bitcoin was invested, when it was an acceptable price. Bitcoin can not always stay at the peak. It's like a scales bowl. While someone earns on the growth of coins - someone on the other side of the scales loses his money.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

In this market it does not matter how steep the coin and what prospects. because they also fall down as well as shit coins with the oscillation of bitcoin
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

The glory deals are not over yet, not even for the moment. I refuse to see it that way. there are people who are still taking advantage of this market trend, and still making a reasonable amount out of it. So, yeah, the glory days are not over. Even though we are waiting for a better market condition, for now, there is still some gold to dig.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

As long as this market is still volatile, there will be people who will gain interest by manipulating the market. This situation will not disappear, so we should not be too pessimistic. We only need to be patient and wait for the market to rise again, although this time may have Some are long, but the bull market will always arrive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

I agree. The glory days are gone for NOW because crypto is passing through a decisive phase of existence. It is either going to perish for good, or become transformed towards a stronger, more secured and more accepted stage of existence. And I cannot say which way it will go.
So all enthusiasm about cryptocurrency should be put on hold.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

We are in the bear market right not. The prices of crypto are really in the bottom (though not as low as the early days of crypto) and I think it will continue in the coming days. We really need to be patient and hodl and wait for the time that the market will correct itself and raises its prices again
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Yes, the glory days are gone when crypto brings a lot of goodies. Gone are the days when we people earn big amounts of money in crypto.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Glory days are gone, but only temporarily while the market recover and turn into bullish again.
Things in crypto change in cycle  and it is normal that after the storm shiny days will come soon.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

Market is  bad for now, but in crypto market a preparation stage for new glory days. We should wait for good days, be patient, prepare a good portfolio.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

It has gone for a moment but it will come again in near future. As the crypto market is volatile so we can't expect a bull market for a long time through the bear market staying a long time. I hope the bull market will come and recover everyone's hope and believe! Th crypto market is recovering slightly, who knows it can be the good start!

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

There are so many controversies right now about where the market is going to go that no one knows who to believe. I for one, choose to be on the hopeful side and hope that it will rise above our standards.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

I don't think the lack of enthusiasm is the reason for the current crypto downtrend. The enthusiasm is always there and I think it's still growing. I can show you some examples to prove this:
- Bitcoin and crypto news are all over the mainstream media all the time. Every time Bitcoin made major price action, it'll be covered by the media.
- ICOs are still popping up with no signs of stopping despite SEC rules, etc
- Great development happening with LN Bitcoin!
- Number Bitcointalk visitors doesn't dropping much Tongue

You shouldn't compare the price with ATH. The ATH is simple a craze, FOMO fueled by institution picking up Bitcoin. Compare the price today vs a year ago. BTC was trading at $1,xxx in June last year. It was still a 3-4x return. Great, right?
[/quote]
yes I agree with you, especially this sentence
- Number Bitcointalk visitors doesn't dropping much Tongue
LOL
and the most astonishing thing is that if crypto really starts to be worthless, why does the incidence of asset theft occur more often? isn't the thief only going to great lengths for valuable things?

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

The crypto market is undergoing a very turbulent period and a strong bearish trend, but the long term continues with excellent prospects
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

I disagree with you on this, the good days is still coming and there are many notable forcasts of an increase in the overall crypto market capitalization and this is the best time to prepare for those days.

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

I think cryptocurrency is still ahead of us. We still have good days and great prices, now it is better to buy more coins and wait. IMHO

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Ah I agree because last year crypocurrency was rocketing over the moon and most of the investors are millionaires today it may be considered as a glory day. Everyone was hoping this year too it will be the same But now the market is very tough struggling every moment. Well let's hope for good as the Q4 is going to Start.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: