Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin pump incoming?  (Read 615 times)
Prodigye (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

The market might be green today but it's very minimal, 1-2% at most. I would call it more of a neutral day, maybe we could call that yellow. When the market truly turns green everything will be growing 10% or more per day for a decent period of time. If we see BTC move back to around 8k then alts will get their pump also.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

I think it will not last long if bitcoin and ethereum have not recovered, alt always pumped in any situation, but for now I'm sure his pump will not be high.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Yes, ethereum and bitcoin coins are in the middle of rising prices.
Hopefully it continues and affects some other altcoin.

Not all altcoins will experience an increase as well, because the bnyak altcoin available in the market can not afford to compete.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.
This looks a bit different than it, the recent news about the classified of bitcoin and ethereum only gives a short-term hype to the market. It looks like the price has back again to search the stability. as you can see that ethereum has already traded below $500 in this day. Yesterday it was around $520 the price movement of bitcoin and ethereum can't be considered as a clue to predict the future of crypto.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

That is not impossible but we don't know when since there is a lot of unexpected things that happen in cryptocurrency. Even though pumps don't happen, we should continue to trust our coins. But I hear a lot of news where people are saying that pumps happen during Q3 and Q4 of the year. Since those times are near, I am also hoping for that to happen.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

I don't think it will happen, this crash really hurts lots of altcoins and I think that lots of them will never recover. Eth and Btc went up because the SEC said it is not a securities but the news is not good enough for a big rally, this could be a dead cat bounce
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

This looks a bit different than it, the recent news about the classified of bitcoin and ethereum only gives a short-term hype to the market. It looks like the price has back again to search the stability. as you can see that ethereum has already traded below $500 in this day. Yesterday it was around $520 the price movement of bitcoin and ethereum can't be considered as a clue to predict the future of crypto.

A pump is very less likely to happen at these times. The market hasn't even full recovered yet. I'd expect eth to recover to maybe ~$700-$800 at the 1st or 2nd week of July like it did on May.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

It looks to me more like the price is trying to stabilize where it's at a bit. It will probably stay somewhere around this price point and may go either up and down a few percentage for the next few days or a week or so. Then, I don't know what is going to happen. It very well could go up. We'll just have to see.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

not sure.
we now on pump dump weekly by ..
i dont know who behind it.
sometimes bloody red,sometimes greedy green.
and this trend already happening since a few month's ago.
and the point, i am not sure the end this year will be like the last year.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

I think we need to look at longer trends. We are definitely not on a bull run at the moment. I am confident that prices will recover, and hopefully we have hit the bottom now. The good signs are that the market hasn't fallen as far as it did in the big drop earlier this year. Signs are promising, but very early yet to say price rises are coming.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

Well that is the thing we will expect this month and hopefully it will happen. But more likely the bullish on BTC right now has been fade away I hope still all the altcoins will become bullish we need some a big news for that to happen so let's wait for a few days. Goodluck everyone.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

I can see rather a stabilizing day in the market with limited volatility. In these situation, price tend to move around a certain price support for a few days before heading one direction or another. Altcoins would probably experience the same sideways movement before going north.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

my opinion is that currently altcoin prices are starting to stabilize, and have yet to show any significant upside movement, as bitcoin prices are still below and have not shown up prices. I think the altcoin price will go back up after the bitcoin price could touch more than $ 10K.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Yes, I can feel it!!! It would be amazing  if the drop also will post a little and pump a little it would spoil the bad moment, but some coins are still pumpkin this dips like DPY so I like to keep points for it.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

When there is a market downturn, altcoins seem to suffer the most as most involved would rather convert their holdings into btc or tether.Converse is also true,when the market is bullish, altcoins see more positive growth than bitcoins.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

I don't think it will happen, this crash really hurts lots of altcoins and I think that lots of them will never recover. Eth and Btc went up because the SEC said it is not a securities but the news is not good enough for a big rally, this could be a dead cat bounce
Bitcoin price fluctuation is affect the most of the altcoins so Bitcoin will recover in soon and other altcoins also recovering. Because every investors are buying altcoin and Bitcoin  so both are linked in the same category Bitcoin will raise automatically others are raise so we should analyse the right way we will find the good way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

yeah usually it happens that altcoin will pump more demand while the bitcoin value is red ,it's already planned every time the bitcoin drop according to the rumor circulating altcoin will be more interested than the current bitcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Nothing will pump in 2018. In this bearish year we will mainly go sideways now but generally slowly down. Luckily we are so low that much lower it cant go anymore.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

The recent dump to $6100 exhausted the sellers which brought a temporary pump. I expect this pump to continue till $6750-$6850. After that there might be a further correction to $5800 which is considered as the strongest support for Bitcoin. Bitcoin did try to test this level once this year and I expect it to happen again before any reasonable recovery or trend reversal. I expect June as well as half of July to be a bearish period for cryptos.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: