Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is SCHARMBECK Shutting Down?  (Read 16750 times)
bittencoin

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:40:09 PM

Can you prove Scharmbeck and WDCF are the same people? I might not re-enter at any price if thats true..

This info was widely broadcasted to boost scambeck reputation as bait

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/460-worldcoin-announces-scharmbeck-shares/

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:48 PM
Scharmbeck is not finished yet.  But is near completion.    The owners of Scharmbeck are Nathan Gudmunson, Asa Gunderman, and Doug Gilmore. they are three of the board members of the Worldcoin Foundation, but it is a separate entity.  You can find details about them at http://worldcoinfoundation.org/index.php/en/about/board-members

Hope this answers your questions

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Notice the names of the wdc foundation members.

Sagefit is also part of the scam eventhough he is not listed as part of the scambeck team.  He was very active with pumping the scambeck on trollboxes, claimed to have insider info on future scambeck news releases.  Right after the scam was busted, Sagefit announced that he left wdc foundation to form a new coin (Takeicoin). 

Xodianbarr is also a known scambeck pumper and defender, his part in the scam is not clearly established.
Thorgrim

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:26:01 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 06:32:38 AM by Thorgrim

Well it appears that the whole worldcoin community was conned at this point but I feel that it was only one Guy responsible for it.

As far as I know Sagefit and Xodian were just trying to promote Worldcoin and we all thought that Scharmbeck was legitimate. Even going so far as having a beta and actually processing some transactions.

Edit: I may have got caught up in the speculation more then I should. Best I can tell there is some sort of litigation going on internally involving the main players at Scharmbeck however it is unclear exactly what it is about.

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:47:49 PM

Well it appears that the whole worldcoin community was conned at this point but I feel that it was only one Guy responsible for it.

As far as I know Sagefit and Xodian were just trying to promote Worldcoin and we all thought that Scharmbeck was legitimate. Even going so far as having a beta and actually processing some transactions.

Fuck this  Angry
I'm out of Worldcoin, permanently  Angry

Is there any reason to even support this coin instead of another one at this point??

Producer
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

You can say that Scharmbeck is not WDC, and WDC is not Scharmbeck, but that really isn't the case. The Worldcoin Foundation was pimping Scharmbeck like crazy, and frankly, Scharmbeck was the only thing WDC had going for it. Without Scharmbeck, WDC is just another Litecoin clone.

WDC has absolutely no PR, and nothing even vaguely exciting on the horizon. There's just a small, devoted community who live in an echo-chamber. Even the 500 BTC Scharmbeck prize was almost completely ignored by the larger cryptocurrency community.

Anyway, WDC has survived through a lot of crises and fiascos (51% attack, realsolid, UNOCS), but I think this may be the one that ultimately does WDC in. Even though they're techincally separate entities, the fates of WDC and Scharmbeck are very tightly bound.
xodianbarr

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:53:42 PM

Can you prove Scharmbeck and WDCF are the same people? I might not re-enter at any price if thats true..

This info was widely broadcasted to boost scambeck reputation as bait

http://worldcoinforum.org/topic/460-worldcoin-announces-scharmbeck-shares/

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:48 PM
Scharmbeck is not finished yet.  But is near completion.    The owners of Scharmbeck are Nathan Gudmunson, Asa Gunderman, and Doug Gilmore. they are three of the board members of the Worldcoin Foundation, but it is a separate entity.  You can find details about them at http://worldcoinfoundation.org/index.php/en/about/board-members

Hope this answers your questions

~~ Xodianbarr ~~

Notice the names of the wdc foundation members.

Sagefit is also part of the scam eventhough he is not listed as part of the scambeck team.  He was very active with pumping the scambeck on trollboxes, claimed to have insider info on future scambeck news releases.  Right after the scam was busted, Sagefit announced that he left wdc foundation to form a new coin (Takeicoin).  

Xodianbarr is also a known scambeck pumper and defender, his part in the scam is not clearly established.

I cannot believe that you have the cheek to write these lies about me without a shred of evidence to back them up.  I am not at all known for 'pumping Scambeck', and i am nor am i a 'defender'.

My position regarding 'Scharmbeck'.  I used to work for the Worldcoin Foundation.  3 of the board members decided to develop Scharmbeck.  I did not approve of the relationship regarding Scharmbeck and the Foundation.  I found it 'unwholesome' - so i quit.

My feelings about it in fact led me to steer away from Worldcoin altogether.  I have since come back to rescue WORLDCOIN from Scharmbeck.  This I am having some success in.

What you have proven in your post is that you are quite happy to peddle rumour, speculation and complete lies as fact.  Shame on you.  In the past i have supported Scharmbeck because it offered a good opportunity for Worldcoin.  Sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with this.  Nobody can see into the future.  In the past few days however, owing to the fact that nobody has PROOF of anything i have urged Worldcoin community members to remember two key facts:

1.  Stating speculation and rumours about Scharmbeck or Worldcoin is not a professional way to act.
2.  Scharmbeck related gossip, rumourmongering, and questions should be directed towards Scharmbeck and NOT Worldcoin.  

I have done nothing to defend Scharmbeck other than to urge people to adhere to these requests.

I have opinions about Scharmbeck and none of them are positive but they are just that - opinion.  My only objective is to look after Worldcoin.

If you have any serious questions you want to ask me in a professional manner, i am contactable through irc.freenode.net #worldcoin or i can be messaged via the worldcoin forum at worldcoinforum.org

I will answer any questions from anyone to the best of my abilities.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
infofront
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:03:39 PM

From the BTC-E Trollbox Logs:
 http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=xodianbarr

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   Scharmbeck - aka worldcoin bank
xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   Scharmbeck is DA BOMB!

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   The first one was posted 5 minutes ago, regarding worldcoins latest project - you can find out about it@ https://twitter.com/scharmbeck + get an exclusive pre release look @ https://scharmbeck.com

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   also you can check progress of the latest worldcoin project here: https://scharmbeck.com

It's funny how everyone is distancing themselves from Scharmbeck now.
helmet

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

Fuck this  Angry
I'm out of Worldcoin, permanently  Angry

Is there any reason to even support this coin instead of another one at this point??

Nope. This coin has a lot of bad history. This action by folks trying to save it is probably people with a lot of worldcoin. It has nothing special that any other coin couldn't match or exceed. All it has is a fancy name and a community that has dwindled to a small size over the last couple of months.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

So many bad news in the last days...  Undecided

There was a time that i really thought this coin could get something special... but now, i don't know what to do with my bag
moriartypants

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:26:44 PM

Nope. This coin has a lot of bad history. This action by folks trying to save it is probably people with a lot of worldcoin. It has nothing special that any other coin couldn't match or exceed. All it has is a fancy name and a community that has dwindled to a small size over the last couple of months.

Without Scharmbeck, WDC looks very generic.  It looks great if this were 2012, but now. . . We'll see if the community can salvage it.
infofront
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:28:30 PM

So many bad news in the last days...  Undecided

There was a time that i really thought this coin could get something special... but now, i don't know what to do with my bag

A lot of us are in the same boat. I view WDC as a series of pumps and dumps now. There's a crisis every couple months to drive the price down, then they come out with some big news to make it skyrocket. I'm gonna hold on and hope something pumps the price back up before I dump.
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:32:50 PM

Well im out of WDC for good, personally I really don't want to wake up to nothing left, I only had 5,000 so its not a big deal but i did loose good money.  Anyway if you do a bit of research, twitter, forums, reddit, their IRC channel, whois lookups, company directories etc.  It really doesn't look good at all.  I don't mean to FUD anything but this situation is pure ridiculous.  Sharmbeck was a company made by some of the WDCFoundation team, they are both registered to the same address and they cannot resolve this or give transparency at all?  Some just walked away?  Its just pure crazy and puts it well into the realm of a scamcoin.  I would be very surprised if they recover from this.  Current IRC chatter is about changing the name of Worldcoin Foundation to something else, so they are planning to rebrand.  Good luck for the future but I will never touch these again and alot of other people wont either, very sad outcome.
xodianbarr

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:40:26 PM

From the BTC-E Trollbox Logs:
 http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=xodianbarr

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   Scharmbeck - aka worldcoin bank
xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   Scharmbeck is DA BOMB!

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   The first one was posted 5 minutes ago, regarding worldcoins latest project - you can find out about it@ https://twitter.com/scharmbeck + get an exclusive pre release look @ https://scharmbeck.com

xodianbarr          4 Months Ago   also you can check progress of the latest worldcoin project here: https://scharmbeck.com

It's funny how everyone is distancing themselves from Scharmbeck now.

As i said in my comment.  I did promote Scharmbeck to people because i saw it as a good thing for Worldcoin initially.  I went on to say, 'nobody can see in to the future'.  Also i'l like to make mention of my comment there about it being a Worldcoin bank.  1.  being a bank that uses Worldcoin does not mean it's controlled by, or owned by Worldcoin.  Like any bank dealing in any currency.  2.  I was reprimanded for that remark because it's Not a bank.  It's a money transmitting service.  Not that the difference means much to me.  Explain to me how your comments  corroborate bittencoins insults.  In context you willl find in that trollbox archive my advertising of other worldcoin services too.  Am I to be accused of being in bed with them all?  Or just the ones that don't pan out?

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
Mordillo

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:49:48 PM

@xodianbarr,

What is your advice for us (bagholders)? Try to be honest
xodianbarr

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:07:50 PM

@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 
Mordillo

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:14:46 PM

@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 

Thanks. I'm not holding any shares from scharmbeck.

What about WDC? Do you believe it will go more down soon or do we have a realistic chance to get back at least to 40,000 satoshi? Meanwhile i already gave up dreaming from 70,000-80,000 as it was some weeks ago.

To be honest, i'm also thinking to dump a big part of my bag. Nothing against the project, just afraid to lose too much. I know you can't look into the future, but i guess you know more than we do
Jomppe

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:23:33 PM

@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 

What about WDC? Do you believe it will go more down soon or do we have a realistic chance to get back at least to 40,000 satoshi? Meanwhile i already gave up dreaming from 70,000-80,000 as it was some weeks ago.

To be honest, i'm also thinking to dump a big part of my bag. Nothing against the project, just afraid to lose too much. I know you can't look into the future, but i guess you know more than we do

Dump them so I can buy. I have purchased tooday's dip more bitcoins and bought WorldCoins, but I have both left: bitcoins and fiat.

Keep on dumping and make me rich!
xodianbarr

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:24:58 PM

@xodianbarr,

dump SBFS. 

While i really hope it wont, i suspect it probably will in the short term.  What with the situation concerning Scharmbeck i expect the price will be adversely affected for a while.

~~ Xodianbarr ~~
Mordillo

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:26:31 PM

@Jomppe

Thanks, but i'm not interested in your opinion.  Roll Eyes

Zzzack

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

@xodianbarr,

You may not be interested in mine either... but:

Diversify your current bag, wait for WDC to hit a new low price. If it looks like a good opportunity then, put your money back in.

At this point, with all the fear and uncertainty (and lack of a timeline for the future), WDC isn't worth the 9 million $ its priced at. Although I am only investing (serious investments, not my high risk/high return ones) in coins with foundations similar to the WDCF

Producer
Jomppe

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:41:44 PM

@Jomppe

Thanks, but i'm not interested in your opinion.  Roll Eyes

I am sorry but I am not talking any opinions.
It is a fact.
I am buying if you guys are going to unload the coins.
There is no problem in the coin, if Scharmbeck fails, there will be some other similar service which most likely will not fail - we have learned our lessons.

WorldCoin has nothing to do with this panic, it is all about Scharmbeck which is, as stated, a distinct entity.
WorldCoin is still going to take over the cryptoworld.
The conservative price target for WDC is 0.077 BTC. WDC has still fast transactions, vibrant community with almost religious enthusiasism in the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: