- Meditation
- Reduce Activities in the Maya World
- Engaging in Religious Activities
Khimmy28

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Engage in physical exercise, have a romantic relationship with someone that loves you, and you should occasionally go out and have fun.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Stress is a killer. So its management is important. Think positive, do execise, eat well and live healthy life for stress management.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Lavezzipart2

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

The worst thing in life that make you sick.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

best advice! best advice!
play chess daily in phone or computer daily for 30-60 minutes it will be like meditation and that too easy one
minhquang99

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

You are feeling stressed, so I recommend you follow 1/10 of the following:
1. Make blood flow.
2. Make your own timetable.
3. Be submissive to your senses.
4. Activate your life.
5. Exercise.
6. Smile a lot.
7. Travel.
8. Make yourself satisfied.
9. Do not hesitate to rely on others.
10. Save the images that make you happy.
lenbala

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I prefer a dream. It helps me
Tides_Network

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:06:52 AM

Physical exercise is an excellent way to deal with it.

ICO-free decentralized health insurance project
https://t.me/tidesnetwork
https://www.Tides.Network
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I go to gym when i got stressed
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

good day, please help me
how to relieve stress? thanks

Banging your had against the wall always helps.  Grin
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

good day, please help me
how to relieve stress? thanks

You shoot the person in the head. just kidding. You just go unwind, go outside and take a walk. Take some air for yourself and forget the problems temporarily.
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:29:26 AM

Best way to relieve stress is to figure out what is causing it and removing it or remove yourself from that situation. If you cannot for some reason do either then you can incorporate stress-relieving activities into your day. Some examples could be:

1. Meditation and Yoga
2. Pick up a hobby that you really enjoy and calms you down- drawing, writing, singing, etc.
3. Keep a journal- this can be your outlet to let out your feelings
4. Exercise- releases endorphins that make you happy
5. Talk to a someone about stressful situations
6. At work, you can keep a stress ball with you
7. Take a vacation/break

Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

Stress? .i don't like it
valeryroma1

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

Do more sport
Bayu-manik

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

to relieve stress maybe you can do refreshing up to the top of the mountain, a trip to the beach or a relaxing massage
PrimeBall

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Workouts, yoga and meditation help a lot. You just need to focus on other things which make you happy and you will see how stress will go away. Stress is all in the head which creates tensions in your body which is not good for you health. Just think that you need to keep yourself healthy and try to focus on other things when stressed.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

The main thing provoke to see what thoughts a stress. Then to tell these thoughts of "FEET". This very delicate work. It is necessary to have a lot of attention to trace negative thoughts. I wish you good luck
BERDNAD

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

Stress, in everyday terms, is a feeling that people have when they are overloaded and struggling to cope with demands.
These demands can be related to finances, work, relationships, and other situations, but anything that poses a real or perceived challenge or threat to a person's well-being can cause stress.

Stress can be a motivator. It can be essential to survival. The "fight-or-flight" mechanism can tell us when and how to respond to danger. However, if this mechanism is triggered too easily, or when there are too many stressors at one time, it can undermine a person's mental and physical health and become harmful.

According to the annual stress survey conducted by the American Psychological Association (APA), average stress levels in the United States (U.S.) rose from 4.9 to 5.1 on a scale from 1 to 10 in 2015. The main reasons given are employment and money.
YEENKI

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

Stress is primarily a physical response. When stressed, the body thinks it is under attack and switches to ‘fight or flight’ mode, releasing a complex mix of hormones and chemicals such as adrenaline, cortisol and norepinephrine to prepare the body for physical action. This causes a number of reactions, from blood being diverted to muscles to shutting down unnecessary bodily functions such as digestion.

Through the release of hormones such as adrenaline, cortisol and norepinephrine, the caveman gained a rush of energy, which prepared him to either fight the tiger or run away. That heart pounding, fast breathing sensation is the adrenaline; as well as a boost of energy, it enables us to focus our attention so we can quickly respond to the situation.

In the modern world, the ‘fight or flight’ mode can still help us survive dangerous situations, such as reacting swiftly to a person running in front of our car by slamming on the brakes.

The challenge is when our body goes into a state of stress in inappropriate situations. When blood flow is going only to the most important muscles needed to fight or flee, brain function is minimised. This can lead to an inability to ‘think straight’; a state that is a great hindrance in both our work and home lives. If we are kept in a state of stress for long periods, it can be detrimental to our health.  The results of having elevated cortisol levels can be an increase in sugar and blood pressure levels, and a decrease in libido.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: