Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:32:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down to the price of $ 6000, is this a sign of BItcoin going to slump de  (Read 153 times)
Hendramuliadi (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

I have not seen the market cryptocurrency in the past few days, I'm very surprised when I see bitcoin prices go down to $ 6000, do you think this is the end of Bitcoin heyday, meaning bitcoin will go back to base price?
tooklau

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

I think that the price of Bitcoin is now almost at the bottom. It will not be lower. I have just seen some news. They predict that Bitcoin may fall below  $ 5,200 , but I think this is unlikely.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

What was the price of Bitcoin on June 15, 2017. i.e. exact one year in the past?
Ans - $2277
What's the current price?
Ans - $6566
That's nearly thrice the price. What more profit do you aspect in a year?
If we leave the unnatural hikes and lows aside, bitcoin price is increasing.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

I have not seen the market cryptocurrency in the past few days, I'm very surprised when I see bitcoin prices go down to $ 6000, do you think this is the end of Bitcoin heyday, meaning bitcoin will go back to base price?

I dont think so, maybe you were right if we count from year to date now, but by this year alone bitcoin already went down to this level of price. And they will bounce back eventually
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Price of BTC will be strong support now. If a few days it's not pass support will fall under $6K maybe $4k5 support next. But news and media will be handler that. Be smart investor my friend.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

That's just another correction. I think there is now big reason for worrying. Bitcoin still costs more than same time last year so just relax and wait.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I do not think so. What is happening right now is a fairly long correction, some even say it is a manipulation of those who seek great profit. Even so, I believe bitcoin will recover, stay calm and be patient to wait for it.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

That's just another correction. I think there is now big reason for worrying. Bitcoin still costs more than same time last year so just relax and wait.

Regular investors who aren't used to these big corrections feel uneasy which is understandable.
And the people who make the most noise are most likely the people that bought above 10k, some at 20k even.
I can see why people from these groups would feel worried,  most of us know better though.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

I don't think any such thing will happen. The price is low now but it will bounce back soon hopefully. There is nothing to be so hopeless that it will return to the base price. Don't spread such FUD. Some people get easily panic at this kind of predictions. The price is still enough high if you compare it with the last year same time. So, just stay positive. Good days will come.  
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

what do you mean is going back at baseline it's $ 0.1 start bitcoin in release (2009) of course i do not think so if it should go down i think it will only reach $ 5000 but it also makes me unsure as i think this is only a temporary state because bitcoin will experience growth after 2018

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Look back in history and you'll see people asked this every time after a large drop, $10 to $1, $1000 to $200, $20000 to $6000,  what'll it be next year? $100,000 to $20,000 "is bitcoin dying"  Cool

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

This is the market doing its thing. Bitcoin can rise as fast as it gos down these days. Since the last months you cant be surprised by this anymore.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:23:22 PM by ityandsyn

Yes the price of Bitcoin is falling down to $6500 but this diminished is not normal cause from market circulation since this was happened about  5 hours after the hacking incident of Coinrail exchange of south korea one of the biggest coin exchange, so maybe this is only a temporarily instability of price. Hoping these will have a fast recovery.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

absolutely not. what do you think and what is your reason? this is just a common correction that often happens, we know that crypto market is very sensitive. therefore if there is a problem or FUD then the market will fall.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

Bitcoin is not that worthy of a coin anymore. There are much better alternatives, for essentialy anything. It only worth $5-6000 because of the energy and resources put into mining it.
I'd love to see the crypto world disconnect from Bitcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

This down trend is not a permanent issue this will recover again because majority of the peoples are buying continuously so as soon as possible it will reach 7k USD and end of the month it will move to 8k USD so we don't worried about this slump. We should believe the crypto platform it will never disappoint to every investors.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

What is the "base price"? Big players sold their BTC at 20k to newbs and now buying it back. We will see more heyday in the future for sure.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

My point of view is contrary to yours. I think that when Bitcoin drops to 6,000 USD, the market will quickly rebound and more people will participate in it. The cryptocurrency will not collapse.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

I think that Bitcoin has already fallen to its minimum and it will only grow further. For me, this phenomenon was not unexpected news, as it was supposed to be a correction after such a stunning growth that occurred last year.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

The price for BTC is now at the bottom. I think that below this he will not sink. Most likely, he groped his real price, because in early 2018 he was greatly overvalued.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: