Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Mistakes you should never do in crypto trading✌✌  (Read 2172 times)
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

i think 1 mistake from newbie is follow pump channel and action with that , pump channel can give you profit and loss , chance to loss is more big than profit because its fast moment for buy and sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

I can invest all my money in bitcoin and I think there is nothing wrong with that, rather than diversifying my money into shit useless tokens bitcoin is much more better investment now  Smiley
The conventional thing and what every seasoned trader would have one do, is to always diversify one's investments, because of eventualities or circumstances beyond one's control and know for sure that there're also other credible coins besides Bitcoin. However, we have seen situations where going against the crowd turns out a right way and so if you have found a way to remain on top of the game, capitalized and make the most out of it.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

I think the ten mistakes are; don’t believe easily, lots of scam,
being afraid in unexpected loss, easily hold back, too afraid to invest, always not bares with risk, play safe and etc.
maseOne

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

The biggest mistake of beginning traders is that they do not put stop-loss and in case of drawdown are not ready to fix the loss. As a result, their loss is unlimited
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

The mistake that you should never ever should do while trading is
1) Trading emotionally
2) Unnecessary Risk taking
3) Trading without doing R&D
4)  Trading on prediction.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.
Most of us are guilty of this, that is why this is the number mistake. Yes, you are right something is better than nothing.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.
At least give a try. Experience is the best teacher. Allocate some extra money for practice trading.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

These practices are easy to read but when the work comes to the action, it's not that easy as read. The materials you gave is very helpful and useful for traders. İ suggest to all traders to read these materials consideringly.

R.R.L.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

i think 1 mistake from newbie is follow pump channel and action with that , pump channel can give you profit and loss , chance to loss is more big than profit because its fast moment for buy and sell
  Dump selling is actually call the panic selling which is the worst decision ever, we should not try to sell our coin at panic because it can give us lose, buy some bitcoin at dumping and hold our coin for long term, I is not good to buy at green and sell red, if you have money it is good to invest without waiting anymore because people keep on waiting and the lose the chance of higher profit.
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

Buying altcoins when bitcoins is going down is just like taking a double risk on a single trade. Altocoins correlate with bitcoins and is a mistake for anyone to sell bitcoins to buy altcoins while bitcoins is bearish.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

To this list you can add, never deviate from the chosen trading strategy. Each trader should have a well thought out plan or trading strategy.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

I have to set the rules for myself in the deal. Divide your capital into many places.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

The mistake that you should never ever should do while trading is
1) Trading emotionally
2) Unnecessary Risk taking
3) Trading without doing R&D
4)  Trading on prediction.

trading emotionally is the main problem in the industry today because there are more people who cannot handle the pressure in the market and they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price which makes the price of bitcoins to dump even more.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

2/ Never buy altcoins when bitcoin price is unstoppable.

3/ Never invest your all money in one coin you must diversity.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

6/ Always make your portfolio, decide part if short and long time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

8/ Don't do trading with your emotions keep them aside.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy

This thread is very good it will provably help me and others to do trading in a safeway and have profit in every trade we do.

Sometimes greediness is good but we should know how to sell at the right time to avoid any losses.

As every one said "Don't put all your eggs on one basket" and "Just invest what you can afford to lose"

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Greed is always the most significant barrier for all traders. I and you and everyone are greedy for profit, and we ignore the profit margins we have set ourselves before because greed we miss too much and become frustrated. If you can overcome your desire, you will become rich.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy

This thread is very good it will provably help me and others to do trading in a safeway and have profit in every trade we do.

Sometimes greediness is good but we should know how to sell at the right time to avoid any losses.

As every one said "Don't put all your eggs on one basket" and "Just invest what you can afford to lose"

It is really good for new traders but I am not recommend this way. Because everyone have individual research in trading so mistake is good for future investment.
If we mistake in previous trading we should alert in future journey so I am always follow my own way.

vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Well said and These are very good inputs to the new members who start their trading. Sometimes, It is very difficult to control emotions when trading.

It is not recommended to follow the same rules every time when trading. To make better profits, it is suggested to think out of the box and change strategies to make some profits rather than behaving too normal.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Thank you for all the 10 things you shared. I'm a beginner trading. Since I only know a few things, I often lose money. I will now read and will remember to apply in the transaction. I hope that I will earn money
Being a beginner and earning in the first chance is not so easy. You have to have some good market experience and loose even imparts worthy experience which can be used to modify the future strategies and planning about the crypto investment. You also have to have good market knowledge and perfect information about the technology. About earning money, long term plans often pay off.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

Thank you for the experience you gave.
That's right, do not be too greedy. I used to spend a lot of money on coin nano too greedy. It is high price but I do not sell that I wait for it higher price. Coin nano prices have fallen sharply and I lost half of my investment.
Never invest all your money into a coin that must invest in diversity. I totally agree
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

LET'S START  Cool

Thank you for your precious sharing, this will a lesson for beginners. But there is nothing we can think because price fluctuations can not control.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

I'll always keep in mind the number 4. I would do stupid selling in my coin. I will hold it even for years. The only strategy I got is buy low sell high. If you want to gain do this and you will surely be rewarded
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: