Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Mistakes you should never do in crypto trading✌✌  (Read 2174 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Even the experienced traders can use these tips. All of them are extremely useful. As for me, I am always trying to avoid one mistake - the panic. When you are depressed, a bunch of mistakes can be done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Even the experienced traders can use these tips. All of them are extremely useful. As for me, I am always trying to avoid one mistake - the panic. When you are depressed, a bunch of mistakes can be done.
being in a good way on how are you made to secure your money yet there is some cases to be in here that most of us cant just make some avoid on it specially when your emotions cant control yet and you may start to panic.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

3/ Never invest your all money in one coin you must diversity.

I totally agree with you, divide your capital. this strategy
could lessen your risks since you're hodling multiple
coins
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

It is very helpful. All those mistake are usually met in trading. The matter is even we know about it, pratical is very different. It is really hard to control your emotions especially when the price keep rising, and you don’t wanna be the outsider.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

It is very helpful. All those mistake are usually met in trading. The matter is even we know about it, pratical is very different. It is really hard to control your emotions especially when the price keep rising, and you don’t wanna be the outsider.
Yes.We may even have lot of rules to follow but when it comes to real life application,they evenly lost out of sight.We tend to become of what we really are,like having emotional fears when prices suddenly fall,and resorted to panic selling which make us a great lossers eventually.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

being in a good way on how are you made to secure your money yet there is some cases to be in here that most of us cant just make some avoid on it specially when your emotions cant control yet and you may start to panic.
Right.Having emotional troubles can often lead to a loss in trading.As much as possible we should avoid that,but sometimes we tend to be more aggressive and develop greediness which will totally lead us in making trading a failure one.But let us learn a lesson from this mistakes and do good in the next round.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

It is evident that many of these principles are based on the rules that have prevailed in traditional trading schools for the last decades, and those perhaps have been relatively efficient in ordinary markets. However, I believe that the behavior and the nature of the crypto market make it a totally different challenge to those hitherto known by traders, therefore I believe that each one must build their own strategy through daily methodical observation, since I do not believe in magical recipes, much less in this complex and volatile market.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

i agree with the fourth rule nt to sell the coins in panic mode and rest all the points are well written it is eye opener for all
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

2/ Never buy altcoins when bitcoin price is unstoppable.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

6/ Always make your portfolio, decide part if short and long time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

8/ Don't do trading with your emotions keep them aside.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy

Well, you are right here with some statements but for me the biggest enemy you'll encounter in trading is yourself and how to control your emotions.

The biggest enemy as well as the real enemy, sometimes this one thing looks trivial but quite complicated in the process of his control, but for those who can not afford. Just be patient, because being patient is the only key that can neutralize your emotions to become as cold as snow.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

This is helpful. But can you explain what you mean by "do not trade with your emotions?" How is that possible? Thanks for feedback.
I think he means that you should always try to clear your head before heading into trading because emotions can make you twist things around

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Some things you should avoid when trading bitcoin
  . Wrong address

. Not completed enough certification

. Buy through the service of the trading platform

. Make a payment via PayPal or credit card

. Follow Fomo
These things will make you speculative at risk
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:14:39 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing such great experience by you. You guided well and i appreciate your effort.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

I totally agree with you, divide your capital. this strategy
could lessen your risks since you're hodling multiple
coins
This is financial management. If you don’t have financial strategy and you are diving in this trading thing or any other crypto or business related thing, believe me you would be seeing such big losses. Every time when you intends to go for trading, better is to make some strategy. Devise this strategy in a way that your income must be divided and then you can go for different altcoins as well.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

These are some common mistakes been made in the cryptocurrency market. To eliminate greed is one of the things that any investor or trader need to. Secondly, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose as this very vital to your trading career.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

the post by OP is very helpful for those rather new in crypto world.  I think I had done all the 10 things that were mentioned above.  I am now starting from zero again from huge losses.  bottomline is... never be greedy, if something is too good to be true, then it's probably false.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

2/ Never buy altcoins when bitcoin price is unstoppable.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

6/ Always make your portfolio, decide part if short and long time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

8/ Don't do trading with your emotions keep them aside.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy

I can fully agree with your 10 rules. These rules should be taken to heart by all new investors and to act accordingly.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

but its very hard to follow all these 10 rules, i broke some of these rules and lost so much in trading
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

to be less greedy is the most important lesson I have learned during one year of trading, however this was an expensive lesson to me as I have experienced big losses buy indeed it is a good lesson.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

To my mind, there are many common mistakes but all of them have the same feature-they happen because the traders don't have even the basic knowledge of the situation and can't trade sticking to the strategy
jmgon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

thank you very much if I had read more about trading I would not have lost, thanks for your advice, which you almost all committed, especially to invest everything in a currency that then left me in the nothingness
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: