Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 Mistakes you should never do in crypto trading✌✌  (Read 2174 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

The lists above are very helpful and true, those mistakes should never do in trading. It will lose our fund if being greedy during trading and never put all your money in one basket. So we should consider in diversifying our investment for the chance to earn profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

I made so many of those mistakes, particularly buying this one shit coin at an all time high. That’s the one that has hurt me the most, the most painful, especially putting everything in it, committing another bad mistake in not diversifying. So many mistakes running through my head.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

I made so many of those mistakes, particularly buying this one shit coin at an all time high. That’s the one that has hurt me the most, the most painful, especially putting everything in it, committing another bad mistake in not diversifying. So many mistakes running through my head.
I believe mistakes are really unavoidable especially if you're still a beginner.But do not afraid to commit mistakes because this will mold you to be a good trader in the coming days.I think the ways posted above are very helpful but i'm sure you will not understand those things if you never tried trading with big losses at first.

tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

I totally agree with this. Before doing anything whether it is short trading or long-term trading, never invest if you do not know what you are doing. Because the chance of losing is quite high. Trading is risky and you will lose all your money if you do not have knowledge on where you are going to invest.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing such great experience by you. You guided well and i appreciate your effort.
Yes, experienced traders must share like this from their trading career so that new people will learn the skills of trading more quickly. I am expecting more people will be having discussion like this to guide newbie traders like me.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

2/ Never buy altcoins when bitcoin price is unstoppable.

3/ Never invest your all money in one coin you must diversity.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

6/ Always make your portfolio, decide part if short and long time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

8/ Don't do trading with your emotions keep them aside.

9/ Don't do day trading without proper knowledge.Before learning day trading don't go for it.Otherwise you will lose your all money.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy

I agree with you on all points except the first one because I sold many of my really good investments for short term profit, whereas, if I had kept holding my investments for long term I would easily have made atleast 10x on most of my investments. But it's only valid if you invest in a really good project and not just any shitcoin out there.

DavidCh.

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

LET'S START  Cool

1/ Don't be so greedy,as something is better than nothing.If you get 10% profit then try to sell out and exit.Otherwise you will lose all your money if you want more than 10%.

4/ Don't sell your coins at loss,don't get into panic sale.Because if you brought protensial coin, then don't sell your coin if it dump.Because it will grow again after some days.

5.Never invest all btc in altcoins keep some btc in wallet for right time.If you like one coin most,don't invest your all money on this coin.Keep some btc for right time.

7/ Don't sale your long term coins at panic sale.You should hold your long term coins for 1 or 2 years.

10/ Never buy coins at their all time high price.Don't buy coin at their high price, wait for dump and buy at deep.

Guys if you follow this 10 strategy, then I'm sure you will be safe from losses. Cheesy Cheesy
10 crypto deadly sins lmao
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

to be less greedy is the most important lesson I have learned during one year of trading, however this was an expensive lesson to me as I have experienced big losses buy indeed it is a good lesson.
you are right on that point always have the discipline by your self on how are you can be as a behave person to be here while you are undergo on trading well some other time there is some think of being greedy but take control of it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

to be less greedy is the most important lesson I have learned during one year of trading, however this was an expensive lesson to me as I have experienced big losses buy indeed it is a good lesson.
Greedy is a human nature that is difficult to set. sometimes greedy can bring profit but also loss. but most often it is a loss because
you will often miss the opportunity to sell. because you think you can get a better chance. try to learn to manage that trait
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

I agree with Your opinion but sometimes i still do some mistakes and my problem i think with my emotional. When i get badmood and i was enter the market it will get many losses. But i still trying to learn more to be good trader. So this is very useful i will make some note i write it and get in my PC
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 11:06:47 PM by reginalkri

I invested all of my BTC into alts back in 2017, which turned out to be a very big mistake. I didn't get any Bitcoin cash, and the other forks. And the alt market was in a perpetual red sea for months. Totally annoyed.
eventspriceless6

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

right , sometimes i am unable to control my emotions and In last i loss money while trading.

This is helpful. But can you explain what you mean by "do not trade with your emotions?" How is that possible? Thanks for feedback.

he mean to say that if you angry some time , in that time you did stupid things and some times you take wrong steps and all money gone.
hope you understand my point
Emotions and inpatience are the biggest enemies in trading. I've learnt it on my own mistakes.
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Wow have done a lot of mistakes concerning some points here....knowledge is truly a power and I learned from this point
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I'm starting to get started right now to get into trading but now I've read some of the methods I've got to make in trading because of it.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Fiat pairings won’t be the saving grace you hope for. If sentiment is lost in bitcoin, it’s game over for all crypto currencies, that’s just the way it is. Sorry for the hard truth but I honestly think this mentality is key to being successful in this space, I’ve made and lost obscene amounts on money learning the hard way. Don’t be like I was, trade smart, if you’re not outperforming bitcoin with gains and “more importantly” preventing losses ! then you may as well just be holding bitcoin
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

greed that can eliminate the chance of victory must be able to control emotions even though they get a less satisfying advantage
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

10 MISTAKES YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IN CRYPTO TRADING  Wink Cheesy

LET'S START  Cool

I agree with you on all points except the first one because I sold many of my really good investments for short term profit, whereas, if I had kept holding my investments for long term I would easily have made atleast 10x on most of my investments. But it's only valid if you invest in a really good project and not just any shitcoin out there.

That used to be the case in the past, where you can throw money at anything and have that money multiply many times by simply holding. Back then I missed out on a lot of profit because I did not hold long enough. So I corrected that and started holding, and then this horrible market started, losing what I had many times over. Now I feel like a dope.
LadyNymeria

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

LET'S START  Cool

Thank you for this. I will keep it in mind. And also patience is key. Wait for the right time to buy and dump. I've made a few mistakes in the past where I dump my coins at a loss because I was afraid it would go down some more. But after a few weeks it pumped. Patience and keep emotions at bay is really important.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

These are some common mistakes been made in the cryptocurrency market. To eliminate greed is one of the things that any investor or trader need to. Secondly, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose as this very vital to your trading career.
There are a lot of common mistakes in trading. For most of the mistakes happening due to the reasons of being greedy and improper trading capital planning. Yes, you have mentioned both of them correctly. When a trader is trading the capital which is not affordable to lose then he will never able to stick within his trading plans. Greed is another killer of our plans.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

but its very hard to follow all these 10 rules, i broke some of these rules and lost so much in trading

Bro, everybody makes at least 3-4 of these 10 mistakes. Even a professional that has been dealing with the cryptocurrencies for a long time cannot avoid making them. However, we must thank the author of the post for this information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: