Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token sale without registration, kyc and etc  (Read 357 times)
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

At this stage the best to do is to be patient and learn for now so as know how to be sure personally the right place to invest in. Anyone can tell you there opinion it doesn't mean you should go invest in directly, be sure yourself.
Currencyguide

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

The maximum rate of developed and promising ICOs require KYC, registrations and whitelists. But after being listed on the exchange the price of some tokens had gone below the price of the ICO.
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

I think most of the good ICOs require registration and KYC. So if you want to make safe investment, you should buy tokens that require these.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!

In my own opinion, having a kyc requirement is good for ico because it only means that they are very serious about their project and most of the ico's that has kyc are being successful on their project.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

There have been many ICOs with no kyc or any registrations in the past which are legit and successful but now most ICOs without kyc are potential scams you must be careful  Smiley
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!

Man, the time of ICOs without KYC is passed... The only ICO without KYC/AML I can remember in this year was Fusion. It is necessary to clarify that i'm talking about good ICOs... There are a lot of ICOs who wanna take your money and leave, they will not ask you to register and show your documents, it is not needed to steal your money. Grin So, be careful and don't be afraid to send your docs to good projects.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Man, the time of ICOs without KYC is passed... The only ICO without KYC/AML I can remember in this year was Fusion. It is necessary to clarify that i'm talking about good ICOs... There are a lot of ICOs who wanna take your money and leave, they will not ask you to register and show your documents, it is not needed to steal your money. Grin So, be careful and don't be afraid to send your docs to good projects.
I completely agree with you, because in most cases projects can be fraudulent if they allow the investor to buy token without providing personal data. But nevertheless it only concerns an investment, not a bounty company.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

You can search it on google for such information. There're a lot of ICO's you can find in different websites. Choose the one best for you.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

As you can see, most of the promising token sale are asking for KYC for legal immunity.
The best thing would be to wait for these token to get traded on exchanges.
If you don't want any trace at all, you can use decentralized exchanges and a multiple of addresses.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

There are some popular ICOs as Wankcoin, Zerostate, sonder, SNBL, Paymon  that sells their token without a KYC.
There are always tokens and coin available in exchanges. Some even come below ICO price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Most of promising ICOs require whitelist and KYC.
You can buy most of the tokens in exchanges without a KYC. For last few months most of the tokens had went below the ICO price after being listed on the exchange.

It depends where it hosted. I am sure that outside of the US there are places were they can host ICO's legally without any major KYC going on. But there is always a tradeoff in which the less KYC and regulation the highest chance of a scam but some legit projects may decide to go as less regulatory as possible to get more investors.

The hard work is done in the research of the project you intend to invest in, this is where you should spend most of the time, and not in actual exchanges buying and selling. Upon further research you still quickly start seeing the obvious scams like Bitconnect and later on you'll find out scams with a lot of technical buzzwords on top. Eventually you will find out something worth risking some money at. But remember: do not invest money you can't afford to lose, specially in this space.
But not only USA ico need Kyc but mostly now they need kyc so kyc is killing our privacy and cryptocurrency build for also that reason. As investor, we can not do anything since the Kyc information announce at the end of the ico where our money has been invested. If we dont pass Kyc then our money is loss.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

There are many ICO which doesn't require KYC,registration, etc. You can search over internet and find many. Choose one which fits you best.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

i think this kind of ico was highly lead to scam project, because without registration what can make investor fund save, then investor database will crowd.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Metronome descending auction is going on right now. No KYC or anything. 100% autonomous
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

I don't think it's any different than giving money away.
Because a good ICO project needs to be validated by KYC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

I suggest that you don't want to attend this kind of the ICO project, because most don't need KYC ICO is a fraud, so you need to pay attention to this, I suggest that you first understand the basics of encryption in the money market.

duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Do you think this is safe? Without certification, no review, only one contract, it is hard to imagine how you will ensure that your funds are not deceived. I think the most important point in investing now is safety, because the income is very low. If you lose again, it is a very sad thing.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
coyote50

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

I don't think it's any different than giving money away.
Because a good ICO project needs to be validated by KYC.

Not the case with Metronome. Also I invested in ETN without KYC and made a bunch on that. Carvertical has a soft KYC where you could just lie about your country and I made 3x there. Metronome isn't a traditional ICO and by being completely autonomous with no intervention from humans, there is nobody for authorities to go after
coyote50

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

Also, KYC has absolutely no bearing on whether the project is a scam or not, and has nothing to do with encryption or cryptography. All you're doing is trusting a third party with your personal identification details.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

yes it is rare to have a project without registration, let alone a promising project, because registration is indispensable in a project so that not everyone can enter. be patient and follow the instructions already described in the project if you want a satisfactory result. there is often a tradeoff if a project without KYC is likely to be a bigger scam project. then all you have to do is learn and do more research on the project you want to invest even though not all projects without KYC is a scam. good luck

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: