Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token sale without registration, kyc and etc  (Read 357 times)
uzi (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Does anyone know?? Huh
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

i think you can try this one
https://icobench.com/icos?filterBonus=&filterBounty=&filterMvp=&filterTeam=&filterExpert=&filterSort=&filterCategory=all&filterRating=any&filterStatus=ongoing&filterPublished=&filterCountry=any&filterRegistration=4&filterExcludeArea=none&filterPlatform=any&filterCurrency=any&filterTrading=any&s=&filterStartAfter=&filterEndBefore=

maybe with this you will prefer the exact token that you will buy in the future
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!
Hey guy, i highly recommend you should not buy the ICO by the suggestion. If you follow the Suggestions by another person, you maybe get FOMO! Be patient and learn about the cryptocurrencies first. Good luck!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
KP Oli

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Most of promising ICOs require whitelist and KYC.
You can buy most of the tokens in exchanges without a KYC. For last few months most of the tokens had went below the ICO price after being listed on the exchange.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

You can buy most of the tokens in exchanges without a KYC. For last few months most of the tokens had went below the ICO price after being listed on the exchange.

It depends where it hosted. I am sure that outside of the US there are places were they can host ICO's legally without any major KYC going on. But there is always a tradeoff in which the less KYC and regulation the highest chance of a scam but some legit projects may decide to go as less regulatory as possible to get more investors.

The hard work is done in the research of the project you intend to invest in, this is where you should spend most of the time, and not in actual exchanges buying and selling. Upon further research you still quickly start seeing the obvious scams like Bitconnect and later on you'll find out scams with a lot of technical buzzwords on top. Eventually you will find out something worth risking some money at. But remember: do not invest money you can't afford to lose, specially in this space.
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Thanks, it is for me.
I'm looking for ICO without registration to test the sending of tokens on my wallet)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Better tell us why You need it. If it is illegal in your country to invest in the ICO, or if the ICOs does not accept the documents of a resident of your country, then it is better for you to invest your money by buying the tokens of young projects on top exchanges. By investing money in projects that do not require the KYS procedure, or by the advice of unknown people, you risk losing all your funds.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

this is one of the beginning of the failure in investing, do not want complicated but want to get the benefits only, do not want to follow the rules set by an ICO project, better do not participate in investing, if the tone does not want to provide data themselves, whereas KYC itself for ourselves, to avoid money laundering from corrupt or money-laundering irresponsible people like terrorists.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

There are many ICOs that do not require KYC. You can see the information at: https://icobench.com/. The information here is quite useful
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

this is one of the beginning of the failure in investing, do not want complicated but want to get the benefits only, do not want to follow the rules set by an ICO project, better do not participate in investing, if the tone does not want to provide data themselves, whereas KYC itself for ourselves, to avoid money laundering from corrupt or money-laundering irresponsible people like terrorists.
I smell that time to time the decentralized crypto will become a centralized near in the future because of this having KYC to the company that I'm sure required to the government where the company based or that project. These gathering data to us just to avoid illegal activities that against the company group. So, in this practice method of showing identity, the word of being anonymous is missing.

There are many ICOs that do not require KYC. You can see the information at: https://icobench.com/. The information here is quite useful
Maybe it is unsafe for us.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

so easily you trust your assets to something that is not clear, laden that you want is very easy and I want to warn you, that the requirements you ask for is very risky.
you better look for ico who have difficult requirements, the main thing is registration and KYC.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

I'm very interested in what will be listed here. I do not know of any good projects that do not require the passage of KYC / AML. Therefore, I want to advise you not to participate in projects that do not require the passage of this procedure, because this will be a clear fraud!
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Dudes!
I doing new crypto wallet. And ICO tokens only need to test the mainnet. Thanks to everyone! you helped me
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

you are investing to gain profit right?
instead of avoiding investment with KYC verification, almost all good projects require KYC verification to purchase the token
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

you are investing to gain profit right?
instead of avoiding investment with KYC verification, almost all good projects require KYC verification to purchase the token

No. Tokens only need for mainnet test. I do not want to waste time for KYC)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

KYC and all those shitty verification became kinda mandatory right now. You will be seeing most ICOs looking for it. To be honest, I don't see why an ICO would need customers detail. Even those illegitimate scammy ICOs asks for KYC so that they can sell those information for some extra money after scamming. If you don't want to go through KYC, you best bet is to wait till the coins hit the exchange, or just invest on other crypto currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

I know one project:
The SKIFCHain project (www.skyfchain.io), KYC is not required for the contribution of ETH and BTC.
The SKYFT project token is compatible with the US SEC.
SKYFchain ICO spearheads the global launch of the first B2R (Business-to-Robots) blockchain based operating platform
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

KYC and all those shitty verification became kinda mandatory right now. You will be seeing most ICOs looking for it. To be honest, I don't see why an ICO would need customers detail. Even those illegitimate scammy ICOs asks for KYC so that they can sell those information for some extra money after scamming. If you don't want to go through KYC, you best bet is to wait till the coins hit the exchange, or just invest on other crypto currencies.
Pretty much this, you should be very weary of any ICO asking for KYC. Maybe if they are USA based and are looking for top notch investors, then okay maybe. But that will be a small amount of ICOs that fit this category, and I wouldn't even want to dish my ID out to them (even if they are legitimate). Because at the end of the day, they could still get hacked and your information could end up in somebody else's hand.

sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

almost all a good of ICO project use KYC this time. perhaps yes some of them no KYC requirement, but i don't know it is safe or not.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

At this stage the best to do is to be patient and learn for now so as know how to be sure personally the right place to invest in. Anyone can tell you there opinion it doesn't mean you should go invest in directly, be sure yourself.
Currencyguide

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

The maximum rate of developed and promising ICOs require KYC, registrations and whitelists. But after being listed on the exchange the price of some tokens had gone below the price of the ICO.
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

I think most of the good ICOs require registration and KYC. So if you want to make safe investment, you should buy tokens that require these.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

In my own opinion, having a kyc requirement is good for ico because it only means that they are very serious about their project and most of the ico's that has kyc are being successful on their project.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

There have been many ICOs with no kyc or any registrations in the past which are legit and successful but now most ICOs without kyc are potential scams you must be careful  Smiley
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Man, the time of ICOs without KYC is passed... The only ICO without KYC/AML I can remember in this year was Fusion. It is necessary to clarify that i'm talking about good ICOs... There are a lot of ICOs who wanna take your money and leave, they will not ask you to register and show your documents, it is not needed to steal your money. Grin So, be careful and don't be afraid to send your docs to good projects.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Man, the time of ICOs without KYC is passed... The only ICO without KYC/AML I can remember in this year was Fusion. It is necessary to clarify that i'm talking about good ICOs... There are a lot of ICOs who wanna take your money and leave, they will not ask you to register and show your documents, it is not needed to steal your money. Grin So, be careful and don't be afraid to send your docs to good projects.
I completely agree with you, because in most cases projects can be fraudulent if they allow the investor to buy token without providing personal data. But nevertheless it only concerns an investment, not a bounty company.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

You can search it on google for such information. There're a lot of ICO's you can find in different websites. Choose the one best for you.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

As you can see, most of the promising token sale are asking for KYC for legal immunity.
The best thing would be to wait for these token to get traded on exchanges.
If you don't want any trace at all, you can use decentralized exchanges and a multiple of addresses.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

There are some popular ICOs as Wankcoin, Zerostate, sonder, SNBL, Paymon  that sells their token without a KYC.
There are always tokens and coin available in exchanges. Some even come below ICO price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

It depends where it hosted. I am sure that outside of the US there are places were they can host ICO's legally without any major KYC going on. But there is always a tradeoff in which the less KYC and regulation the highest chance of a scam but some legit projects may decide to go as less regulatory as possible to get more investors.

The hard work is done in the research of the project you intend to invest in, this is where you should spend most of the time, and not in actual exchanges buying and selling. Upon further research you still quickly start seeing the obvious scams like Bitconnect and later on you'll find out scams with a lot of technical buzzwords on top. Eventually you will find out something worth risking some money at. But remember: do not invest money you can't afford to lose, specially in this space.
But not only USA ico need Kyc but mostly now they need kyc so kyc is killing our privacy and cryptocurrency build for also that reason. As investor, we can not do anything since the Kyc information announce at the end of the ico where our money has been invested. If we dont pass Kyc then our money is loss.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

There are many ICO which doesn't require KYC,registration, etc. You can search over internet and find many. Choose one which fits you best.
agusiska

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

i think this kind of ico was highly lead to scam project, because without registration what can make investor fund save, then investor database will crowd.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Metronome descending auction is going on right now. No KYC or anything. 100% autonomous
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

I don't think it's any different than giving money away.
Because a good ICO project needs to be validated by KYC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

I suggest that you don't want to attend this kind of the ICO project, because most don't need KYC ICO is a fraud, so you need to pay attention to this, I suggest that you first understand the basics of encryption in the money market.

duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Do you think this is safe? Without certification, no review, only one contract, it is hard to imagine how you will ensure that your funds are not deceived. I think the most important point in investing now is safety, because the income is very low. If you lose again, it is a very sad thing.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
coyote50

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

I don't think it's any different than giving money away.
Because a good ICO project needs to be validated by KYC.

Not the case with Metronome. Also I invested in ETN without KYC and made a bunch on that. Carvertical has a soft KYC where you could just lie about your country and I made 3x there. Metronome isn't a traditional ICO and by being completely autonomous with no intervention from humans, there is nobody for authorities to go after
coyote50

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

Also, KYC has absolutely no bearing on whether the project is a scam or not, and has nothing to do with encryption or cryptography. All you're doing is trusting a third party with your personal identification details.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

yes it is rare to have a project without registration, let alone a promising project, because registration is indispensable in a project so that not everyone can enter. be patient and follow the instructions already described in the project if you want a satisfactory result. there is often a tradeoff if a project without KYC is likely to be a bigger scam project. then all you have to do is learn and do more research on the project you want to invest even though not all projects without KYC is a scam. good luck

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

You should not invest on any ICO just based on suggestion. You need to thoroughly study them and then make a decision. You should be very careful as these days the rate of scammy ICOs are increasing.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

If you are an investor I think you have to register and pass KYC, which is necessary for every ICO. I see many projects banned a number of countries, such as: China, USA ...
googs84

Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

If you have to buy tokens instantly then you can always do that over an exchanger. It means if you liking some ICO right now whose asking KYC's but you are not willing to give away one then you will have to wait until that coin gets listed over the crypto exchange. There you will never be asked for submitting your documents as long as you are not willing to do so.
But most of the time I see that bounties are not needed to give the KYC's. Its not technical sell of tokens and it is more or less rewards in terms of tokens. I think you should look after those ICO's.
So whether it is exchanger listed or you participating in their bounty can make you skip that step.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

The wise advice would be to not to purchase the ICO from random suggestions. Actions like these cost people to lose their money and they end up facing fraudulent. One needs to have a thorough understanding of the cryptocurrencies. The main thing to keep in mind here is the registrations and KYC.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

A good and potential project usually uses KYC. If you are looking for a project without using KYC, then you are planning to invest in an unclear or risky project. I think by using KYC will be safer in investment.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

I don't know what ico to recommend without kyc but i know why the reason of kyc because they need proof and know who they're customers are and in bounties there are alot of people who are doing multiple accounts in one bounty which is unfair especially if it is a high ranked accounts.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: