Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 206 times)
Nguyendoan4994 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
ico
June 15, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Do I need to search for a potential ico project to invest in?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

Of course no. Just choose first project and invest!

But honestly - yes! You must search, and it is not so easy like it might look like. There are a lot of topics in this forum that will help you to find proper way how to find best ICO.

Good luck with your first investment.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

yes because ICO is the realization of crowdfunding model, where the participants finance the development of the company, From the beginning of the profession to earn future income. Crowdfunding can be considered as an alternative form of attracting funds from outside the traditional financial system. This model helps find investment for many large projects.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

I heard some potential ICO but I am not suggesting to invest this because before to invest you have some knowledge in trading but if you are beginner in this platform you should stay away in ICO investment because little hard to predict the future possibilities of ICO so better invest in altcoin investment you will make profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Yes  you yourself need to look for a good one, it's like you'll be judge on the project.
Unless you will subscribe to a bot that will update you on ICO, and if you want a wallet that will update you on the project that is link to them try to install eidoo wallet.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

Surerly you need to search for the potential ICO project to invest as there are lot of ICOs are launching in the market day by day. Quality, safety, time and money you need to keep in mind before making final decision on investment in ICOs. You can check SPOTCOIN ICO based on one of safest platform NEO, which have track records of quality projects.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

i believe that you need to do it, because nowadays there is many a ICO that turn out to be a scam project
and the latest one i see is greenish ICO which is a scam project

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

Grin ;Dyou take take a look of research / due diligence on several ICO pre sale at https://www.crypto-compass.io/    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

there is special deal for private sale.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

Right ..
In order for us to get big profits, of course have to look for a good ICO to invest.
be careful, at this time many ICO scam.
Keep looking for realistic projects, do not just rely on big profits in the short term !!!
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

yes, of course be sure tondonyour searching! ICO is a good oppurtunity to invest your money it promise huge profit if successful project... just be very careful in chosing ICO because there arensommany scam project out there...
please consider one of your ICO. IP GOLD the ICO is on the final stage so hurry you still have time to invest.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

Of course, to help you with that there are some website to help you decide what ICO to invest with like icobench, icorating, or menlo.one. Use them as your reference and remember to always do a good research before investing a penny on anything.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

Of course. Even do not hesitate, do it. All those who are registered on this forum-at least once did the investment.The main thing is to choose the project carefully.There are many.But if you are going to make an investment then take the time and learn about the project as much as possible
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

Do you want to get scammed? If no, you need to search pot ICO. If yes, you don't need search anything.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

And why it is necessary to choose the investment project ICO ?. ICO projects are very diverse, and not just investment. However, in any case, ICO projects must be selected, since not every ICO project will be in demand at all and its token will be able to develop and grow in price. This is a very important issue, since the choice of the ICO project will determine the amount of your profit.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

Before investment you should research yourself..there are lots of ico launching in market day by day..there are lots of topic in the forum that will help you to find best ICO
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Well right now ICO investments are very risky, one could argue that you would be better off just keeping your money in btc

The ICO market right now is not to great and very risky, with most tokens falling immediately on listing if they even list at all.
But again that's not to say that all ico's are inherently bad. There are still plenty of gems out there however you should conduct a lot of research before investing in them. And its always better to take a more cautious and skeptical approach towards ico investments. And never i mean never go all in into an ico, ideally never invest more than 1-5% of your portfolio(depending of course on the size of your portfolio) into a single ico

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 07:26:39 AM by phucdigan

I know a project worth investing now. It will be listed immediately after the ICO, in July. Minimal profit 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
ICO- [Start - 18 June 2018 23:00, END - 29 June 2018 23:00][1 ETH = 30 000 MMT] [Total ICO token = 400 000 000 MMT]

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

The way you posted this question instantly gave me the impression that you are an ICO noob like myself.  Tongue

As someone who would still really like to invest in potentially good ICOs, I would like to make sure that I don't invest in a scam coin, I would like to make sure that the devs know what they are doing, and I would like to constantly see discussions of its community base.

If you like the same things, then you should probably start saving some funds for the upcoming token sale of Menlo One https://www.menlo.one. You don't need to read their white paper since it might be too complicated, but you should definitely watch this and thank me later! http://clipsg.com/video/menlo-one-ico-the-amazon-of-tokens-interview-wit_sg_Rw1QBpBYE6o.html
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

You need to search only more carefully, and choose only promising projects that would not get on scammers.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Of course, you should do research for everything before investing in crypto world. There are a lot of projects, you should choose the right one for yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: