Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Main Reason behind this Bitcoin Fall?  (Read 611 times)
evseevel

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Here are some reasons:

1) Faith of people had been affected by bitcoin price crash.

2) A lot of new coins have come up causing less demand for bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

Currently the cryptocurrency space is undergoing regulation by the SEC and this was the beginning of the falling trend. A week ago, the Coinrail Exchange was hacked and lost a huge sum of money , so this added to the bitcoin fall and also other altcoins. Now everyone is scared of investing, and even holders are forced to sell. This I think is the reason behind the fall in price.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

I also think like you, I think Bitcoin will grow strongly after months of hard. But that development does not last long and it continues to experience strong fluctuations, especially in recent days. Currently, its price is at about $ 6550 resistance and it will probably continue to fall. The main reason for this fluctuation may be that of a Korean trading floor, it was hacked. As soon as the information was released, the Bitcoin value fell more than 10% to a very low level. Negative news has a strong influence on the value of Bitcoin
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

I believe that such a sharp drop in the crypto currency market is mainly caused by the approach of the end of contracts in the futures market. Such fluctuations of the exchange rate can be observed since the trade in bitcoin futures was opened on the Chicago Stock Exchange. And since the volatility of the crypto currency is too high, fluctuations within 20% completely fit into the correctional movements.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

Tom Lee said to Bloomberg:

“I think there are several factors why cryptos are falling. One, we had a parabolic move at the end of last year, so there is a period of consolidation and price adjustment that is taking place.”
“I also think bigger factors this year have been a lot of government actions that have been taken this year that have scared crypto investors, probably the most notable is the actions taken by the US regulators, like the SEC taking action against ICOs.”
“Lastly, the pace of institutional investor participation in this space has been taking longer than expected, and I think part of that has to do with the slowness of getting some of the onramps established.”

And this is the most of the truth. Of course it was happening not without some kind of price manipulations Wink

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is a trading information guidance system that helps traders and investors make informed decisions on whether to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, through the use of its advanced Artificial Intelligence. Right now you can get predictions for you trading solutions with 70% accuracy. It is a future!  Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley Moreover, they have a giveaway now and the main prize is Lamborghini. If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

There are lots of factors that we can consider why the market value of bitcoin decreases its value in the market,
I think through the economic relationship and the demands of the public.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

You are not only one who loss money in bitcoin, I think the reason behind of this bitcoin fall is the bitcoin holder who can't stand anymore some of them accept their losses who sold their bitcoin and some converting into altcoins maybe that's why bitcoin falling.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

yEAH!.it is to gain more members  in BTC. it is just their strategy so that so many  customers will buy BTC, then after they will reach the their goal, then they will just hodl their BTC and wait to increase it again.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

BTC will never fall. Infact it will become dominant in the near Future. Just have trust to the admins. It doesnt mean the degrading of BTC is the reason why bitcoin will fall. I think it is just their strategy to gain more members in the community.
1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

We should also ask "what drives the price of BTC"?

The market is speculations driven. Some emotion-driven moves might be blamed but it's also speculations.

Someone hears a news and thinks the market will respond in one way and so acts according to his/her inclination.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Bitcoin does not collapse, it is doing its best, a stepping stone for a rebound, All those who buy their coins will keep them expensive and it will push the market to a new round. of rising prices
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Nobody can really say what the main reason is.Maybe it's just the volatile nature of the market. what we know is that bitcoin value will just be rising in the future. You just let your friends have their laugh for now, thinking they made profit for now. They stop laughing when bitcoin rise again.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Many bad news that related to bitcoin make Bitcoin price fall, things like countries restrictions, volatility and etc. Are really make bad market sentiments, many investors are afraid to buy bitcoin, looking for good position in bitcoin investment is very difficult. We need some good news, okay maybe we can't expect much from government regulation but we can expect from companies that begin to adopt cryptocurrency, company such as grab or amazon or other companies which is similar with them are good for cryptocurrency.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I Never thought that I Have to see bitcoin is under 7K USD again in This year. Because we already did this about a couple of months ago! And now Repeat Bitcoin is under 7K USD! And the market trend says that Bitcoin can go under 6K USD too. But what is the actual reason behind this vast fall? I haven't seen any robust lousy news or anything like that, Then why bitcoin is continuously decreasing? My friends are laughing at me, who sold their bitcoin when it was 14K USD! That time I told them you guys are doing wrong, Hold your bitcoin, Bitcoin Price will rise again. And now I am regretting really  Cry

Bitcoins can always fall because there are people who are preferring to sell their coins but as the time goes by, those investors will still invest a huge amount due to a cheaper value.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

In the market there are bull and bear groups are prominent to function their different targets..The bull movement means the price of the object is increasing and the bear movement means the price of the object will decrease. For the fall of the bitcoin the strong bearish movement is responsible in the market , a massive selling of bitcoin in the market will result its price will come down and mean time a collective buying also results the coins price to increase.The new bie's panic selling also reflects the market with a negative impact.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

they said due to hacking
definitely that's the reason behind this falls,  but no need to worry about it because on this resistance it will never go down more which is perhaps it will stay above $6300 in my opinion . And for sure soon it will recover again back to $6500 after it gain enough strength  and will continue increase more again. So much better to accumulate now to buy more while there's a chance instead of worrying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: