Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karmacoin - New Initiatives - Helping People Do Good  (Read 352344 times)
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:18:48 PM

lol @ Karmagood.. where were you all these days...? This coin was almost dead until the current team under kosmost took over.... Unlike you, they only did good things for this coin.. they have a vision and direction... so stop bitching...
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:35:55 PM

Look not quite understand, kosmost has been watching them tried very hard to promote this coin. . .
Karmagood (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

Kosmost each of the people you have convinced to buy into your LLC, assuming they are actually real owners of the LLC, will also be liable for damages for stealing the Karmacoin name, trademark and concept.  In layman's terms, anyone who invests in your LLC will eventually need to pay dollars or forfeit their shares in a lawsuit.

If you try to argue that your investors are not liable for damages, then they are not real owners.  In that case they have no way to stop you from taking all the profits as a bonus, then telling them there was nothing left for their quarterly payout.  In other words, as the controlling CEO of your LLC you don't have to pay out a dime.

We tried to stop this quietly over the past few weeks, and now the world needs to know what you are actually doing.  As the actual dev of the coin we want to make sure the world knows we have nothing to do with you and do not condone your actions.

You cannot take copyrights or trademarks and treat them like your own.  You are not just taking 'Karma', you have taken 'Karmacoin' and use it throughout your literature.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

As the whistleblower, we do not support your efforts.

It is our opinion that certain individuals have lost site of what Doing Good is Good means.
The shouts and threats against those that disagree are a glimpse of their behind the scenes bullying.

Karmacoin was not created for a single person to lawyer up and take control of it at will.

The people you had helping you, left you.  You asked me, Kosmost, cryptowho, Dela and a few others to take over.  Then, right when our efforts are starting to turn this thing around, you pop in like, oh yea guys, here I am, still doing jack shit for this community and now I am going to throw a temper tantrum. 

I am done being polite and courteous.  A few on the team, including myself, were willing to give you another chance recently but you wouldn't even update the OP?  Your actions speak volumes on this forum today and over the past four weeks.

Shawn

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:51:09 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 06:25:16 PM by kosmost

As the whistleblower, we do not support your efforts.

It is our opinion that certain individuals have lost site of what Doing Good is Good means.
The shouts and threats against those that disagree are a glimpse of their behind the scenes bullying.

Karmacoin was not created for a single person to lawyer up and take control of it at will.

Your statements really make no sense. Please, you're wasting my time with this nonsense.

You have done absolutely nothing for weeks. That is a fact. Anyone can see your history, your lack of participation, you having shut down the main pool, the other karmacoin website, not updated this thread.. and that's just what is visible to the public.

The "shouts and threats"? Us asking you to please make a statement regarding openssl vulnerability? to update your status? to let us know what you're working on? etc, etc. The list goes on. You ignored us, and we simply stopped begging you to communicate. I suppose you didn't like it that Karmacoin gained 650% the day after you gave up on Karmacoin. That's on you, and you're behaving irrationally.

"..of their behind the scenes bullying." Do you have anything good or positive to say? Do you communicate? Are you helpful? Where have you been for the past month? Anyone can see that what you're saying simply isn't true. I'm sorry to say, but you're acting quite immature. It's not necessary to make false statements, false accusations, and misrepresent the truth. I feel kind of bad that you have changed like this.

"Karmacoin was not created for a single person to lawyer up and take control of it at will.".. Dude.. you NEED lawyers in order to do certain things. "Lawyering up"? What does that even mean in this context? I have shelled out thousands of dollars of my own money for the good of the community, and to further the cause.

Please, tell us what you have done for Karmacoin in the past 4 weeks. Responded in this forum a couple of times? Make a post to the subreddit? Updated the wallet? The last wallet update was from me. You refused to test it when I asked you. Your actions (and inactions) are completely illogical. I just don't get it.

If you want to be a productive member of this community, this is not the way to go about it.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

As the actual dev of the coin we want to make sure the world knows we have nothing to do with you and do not condone your actions.

Let me laugh, loud. Weeks ago you promised us to anwser any question by PM on Bitcointalk in a matter of hours, it happened just once, then nothing, no updates, no news, you didn't show ANY work (you work was too secret for being sharing with your own marketing/comm. team?).

Actually, you don't even update the wallet with new design, and more, you didn't even respond to OpenSSL Heartbleed problem.  

Without our dedication, at this time, Karmacoin would may be at 3 or 4 litoshis and all people's trust would be gone for ever.

You never took care of your own community and you dare talk of ''doing good'' ? Please keep the

Create Karmacoin is not just paying someones to build you a coin and a custom pool. It is also more than just take the maximum benf, escape without any news and comeback later when a real professional has build a real community, a real value and concrete project for this coin. All kosmost projects and action were taken with polls AND community approval.

Too easy dude, too easy to come here and trying to bring fear in our community, as an angry child would do it.
As you don't need us, we don't need you.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:52:25 PM

Kosmost each of the people you have convinced to buy into your LLC, assuming they are actually real owners of the LLC, will also be liable for damages for stealing the Karmacoin name, trademark and concept.  In layman's terms, anyone who invests in your LLC will eventually need to pay dollars or forfeit their shares in a lawsuit.

If you try to argue that your investors are not liable for damages, then they are not real owners.  In that case they have no way to stop you from taking all the profits as a bonus, then telling them there was nothing left for their quarterly payout.  In other words, as the controlling CEO of your LLC you don't have to pay out a dime.

We tried to stop this quietly over the past few weeks, and now the world needs to know what you are actually doing.  As the actual dev of the coin we want to make sure the world knows we have nothing to do with you and do not condone your actions.

You cannot take copyrights or trademarks and treat them like your own.  You are not just taking 'Karma', you have taken 'Karmacoin' and use it throughout your literature.

wow,  you never seize to impress me. all you care is about making money. you only wanted exchanges to add us. and once those exchanges added us you dissapeared.

and who is we? you got caught lieing. you claimed you were in London. then you post a picture of a Boston Massachusetts plate. a 5 minute Ip serach and we can tell you are in MA.

again. show us proof that you have worked hard for this coin?

it is simple. you are upset now that the coin you abandoned is movign forward. We have only been nice to you. We have asked up until a day ago to hand over the accounts and you would still be part of the team.

You have shown no interest in doing so nor trying to help the coin and its people.

Instead of taking this private you posted here. again showing your immaturity. You posted here knowing well enough you could cause damage to this coin and hurt the people who have invested. It's frustuating how you choose to hurt the people investing here without any consideration

Karmacoin is not your coin. it is the community's coin. And so far you have only cared about making money, and not helping them

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:54:55 PM

This is pure comedy.  "...the past few weeks". HA!  Try 36 hours tops!

You obviously have no knowledge of law and are just spewing BS.  Karma is open source code and KarmaShareLLC will start a business building upon that source code.  Their is absolutely nothing in this that violates fair use.  Next you will tell us that anyone building a business around BitCoin is breaking the law.  

KarmaCoin crypto wasn't even applied for to be trademaked just a few weeks ago.  We had to do it, you would think the original Dev would have done this.   We have had to go and pay another dev to even fix the heart bleedissue?  You were NO WHERE.  

Seriously dude, move on, be happy you starting something great, but realize that you gave up on it too soon and yea, that has to hurt a little, but deal with it.  You will always be welcome here, however, it will take time before we can trust you with any responsibilities.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:00:32 PM

Thank you Karmagood, if you bring enough fear here in people mind, may be the karmacoin value will drop a little bit for few days and I will be able to buy more and more and more and more  Cheesy

Because I am fully dedicated (more than 70h a week on this coin), I am full of trust, I know where we go and I see it will be without you.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:02:49 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 06:52:08 PM by kosmost

Kosmost each of the people you have convinced to buy into your LLC, assuming they are actually real owners of the LLC, will also be liable for damages for stealing the Karmacoin name, trademark and concept.  In layman's terms, anyone who invests in your LLC will eventually need to pay dollars or forfeit their shares in a lawsuit.

If you try to argue that your investors are not liable for damages, then they are not real owners.  In that case they have no way to stop you from taking all the profits as a bonus, then telling them there was nothing left for their quarterly payout.  In other words, as the controlling CEO of your LLC you don't have to pay out a dime.

We tried to stop this quietly over the past few weeks, and now the world needs to know what you are actually doing.  As the actual dev of the coin we want to make sure the world knows we have nothing to do with you and do not condone your actions.

You cannot take copyrights or trademarks and treat them like your own.  You are not just taking 'Karma', you have taken 'Karmacoin' and use it throughout your literature.

OMG.. do you have any idea what you are talking about? You are absolutely crazy. None of what you're saying has any legal basis whatsoever.

You are actively trying to destroy Karmacoin.. and it's really, really the opposite of what you should be doing.

"We tried to stop this quietly over the past few weeks,".. please.. you have communicated nothing with us.

Every team member is on this thread.... and not a single one agrees with anything you are saying. That should tell you something.

The trademarks, lawyers, logo contest, press releases... someone has to be responsible for it (and someone has to pay for it). Was that you? You didn't even want to put your name on the press release. Instead, you said "Dave". It's insane that you're suggesting that because a member of the community has stepped up to the plate (at your insistence, mind you) then somehow it must be nefarious.

We have spent lots of time and effort on a coin that was dying. You abandoned it, stopped posting, stopped communicating, and continued to be irresponsible. We turned it around. We are the ones who spent thousands of our own money, not you. To suggest somehow it's bad because we are doing things the right way is really immature. Please get over yourself.

You elected me as project leader, abandoned the coin, and only wanted to come back when the price went up. Plain and simple. Now you're spreading misinformation that has no logical (or legal) basis.

You deleted all 5 moderators from the r/karmacoin subreddit. Way to go. I guess "teamwork" is not in your vocabulary?

(This part is really funny, though. "You are not just taking 'Karma', you have taken 'Karmacoin' and use it throughout your literature." --- come again? You copied what I put on Karmacoin.me word-for-word and put it on ikarmacoin.com)

Karmacoin lives on, with or without you. We're willing to forgive your transgressions and welcome you as a (silent) member of the community. But this behaviour really isn't good for anyone.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:04:20 PM

Just now fell will not abandoning all KRAM coins Karmagood Angry Angry

Such groups often appear in China, do not surprised. Karmagood know that you exist today Shocked
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:10:49 PM

"As the Dev, we allowed someone named Kosmost to help promote the coin. He ended up taking the Karmacoin idea as if it was his own and even wrote about how he tried to trademark our name as his own! He created web sites that were competitive to the original web sites we created, and we were then asked to shut down our sites. Kosmost then created a for-profit company named Karmashares LLC and has been soliciting people to invest.

We want everyone to know the Devs of this coin do not condone Karmashares LLC and have nothing to do with this LLC.

The concept of Karmacoin was never for-profit, Karmashares LLC is for-profit.

In addition ask Kosmost and his crew to stop using the coin name. Anyone who invests in his LLC, assuming he actually makes them owners, will most likely be liable for damages associated with the trademark and copyright infringement should he continue to use the name.

We tried to stop this quietly over the past few weeks, and now the world needs to know what is going on with the coin.
"

this is what we had to deal with all this time....

I have come to believe that you are very thick person. great going there karmagood..... way to behave

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Karmagood (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:13:22 PM

Dear Forum,

We told ShawnLeary, Cryptwho, Kosmost, Delaforetnoire the word No.  
They cannot make a company and sell karmacoin shares or trademark or copyright Karmacoin.

These guys have been active for 6 weeks on a project.  
It is their opinion that they have the right to claim the coin as their own because of the inactivity of others.
Imagine if the world operated this way - "in my opinion you have not done enough - so I am taking it from you."

Anyway - it is still a good coin and as you can see people have a lot of passion for it, which is why we believe it has a solid future.

The drama - makes for a good read.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:18:25 PM

what drama. there is no drama.

unlike you , we are taking our time to let you know why you are being abbandoned.

You aren't a pleasing person to communicate with. you are thick and now blatenly lying.

So far you keep ignoring the most important question. where have you been and what have you done. You don't even know about the OpenSSL issue, nvm update your links with fixed wallet.

what

have

you

been

doing

all

this

time?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:21:22 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 06:56:42 PM by kosmost

Wow.. It feels horrible that one person could be so evil and have such bad intentions. I'm absolutely shocked.

Karmagood kicked the entire team out of a subreddit that he controled. Please post to r/karmashares for now

Further, he is spreading false accusations and implying that Karmashares is "illegal" and such. He obviously doesn't know what he is talking about, and is upset (at himself?)

Regardless, this is something that I take full responsibility for. I knew this would one day happen because of his personality type. It's unfortunate that it happened now, but it's better to get it over with so that we can move on.

Karmacoin is bigger than a former dev who has abandoned the coin. We have a new Windows wallet version coming out today or tomorrow (with Mac and Linux to follow) and karmagood had nothing to do with it. (He could have, if he didn't abandon the project)

Karmacoin will prevail and continue to develop. Karmashares will do the same, and continue along its way. Our lawyer is forming the LLC as we speak and we will continue to provide transparency as we always have.

For those who believe in "Karmacoingood" and wishes to have their coins returned please message me at help@karmashares.com with your transaction ID and I will gladly do so once you have signed the message and provided your deposit address. But Karmashares will continune with its plans and provide members with 100% of profits. We have stated that we will not take a percentage unless we participate in the same way as you. We are not changing our plans because of a madman. We will also provide as much transparency as we can, as always.

Frankly, I am already quite rich (although it's uncomfortable for me to have to say it) and find it somewhat amusing that Karmacoingood would imply that I would steal coins for my own benefit. He's gone nuts and none of what he's saying makes much sense or has any basis in reality. He's someone who dumped his coins and abandoned Karmacoin, ignored the team, and ignored the community.

When Karma reached 8 litoshi, where was he? The team and I were there, pushing for this coin and spending our own money to let other people know about it and taking care of expenses.

The only 'right' thing he's done is pick a good team who cares about Karmacoin more than he does.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:28:16 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 07:12:56 PM by p4r4m0un7

kosmost
cryptowho
Delaforetnoire
ShawnLeary

If I knew what you are dealing with, I would never do some posts that I`ve did. Now is all coming back to me and many things now have their explanations. You are awesome. This coin will be given for incredible successful example in crypto world for years. Karmashares are the new era in crypto world and believe me, many will follow. And to be leader in something like this is happening once in a lifetime. And you made it real. So, be proud of yourselves and keep up the good work.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:28:52 PM

All kosmost projects and action were taken with polls AND community approval.

Yes, that is true. Everything we have done we have first asked the community about.

mashac

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:30:44 PM

Kosmost, you are doing a great job.... just ignore this bad loser named karmagood and his thread.... keep doing  good things for this coin... you have our support...
mashac

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:32:56 PM

The most important question is who has the technical ownership, technical development and technical operation of Karmacoin now. PM me and I will delete the post.

Kosmost and his team... come to this thread...this is the new official karmacoin thread...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.0
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:36:18 PM

The most important question is who has the technical ownership, technical development and technical operation of Karmacoin now. PM me and I will delete the post.

Karmacoin is an open source project. Anyone can use it. https://github.com/karmacoin-team/karmacoin

License

Karmacoin is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: