Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 1BTC will pay with paypal. Got serious history on other sites and ebay.  (Read 909 times)
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:17:04 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 11:27:59 PM by BohemianStalker

edit:kinda need it quick, price is negotiable
----Hey,

first pos I know yay!

Need 1BTC will pay with paypal. Got serious history on other sites and ebay. Will pay 850$ + transaction fee.

My paypalaccount has been verified for 6 years ( I think atleast) and I have done many transactions over the years , not once have I been disputed some of my ref:
http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=82018
http://www.ebay.com/usr/honzapol

I have not been active lately, so there are less transactions showed. I can log to each profile and (and each profile tied to it in description such as skype) and send you a message to know that i am trully the owner, aslo I can get some people vouch for me if needed (dont want to disturb them though).

a sale contract can be made, I have done so many times in past. One for HEX TCG computer game,for instance:

CONTRACT FOR SALE OF HEX PRO PLAYER TIER ACCOUNT & REWARDS

This is a contract made between the Seller, x, and the Buyer, y, for the sale of

Seller's HEX Pro Player Kickstarter rewards code and account.

The account is for a game called HEX created by Cryptozoic Entertainment. The Pro Player Tier account

will provide the registering user the following digital goods:

4 Starter Decks (40.00 value). 150 Booster Packs (300.00 value). Kickstarter Exclusive Alternate Art PVP

cards: Replicator’s Gambit, Princess Victoria, Extinction, Ragefire and Pack Raptor. Kickstarter Exclusive

PVE Champions: Zoltog, Burgamot Ebonrock, Mooof, Mephistophelius and Monkey of the Nine Tails.

Kickstarter Exclusive PVE Cards: Lady Cassandra, Void Marauder, Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter, Scourge

Knight, The Wrath of Zakiir and Spectral Lotus Garden. Kickstarter Exclusive Deck Customizable Sleeves:

Warrior, Captain, Knight, Champion and King. Digital Art Book “The Art of HEX” PDF format. Name in the

credits as Kickstarter Backer. HEX MMO TCG beta invite. One free draft tournament each week FOR LIFE

of the game! “The Pro Player” exclusive Deck Customizable Sleeves. Kickstarter exclusive tournament for

the Pro Player tier.

The date of sale is z. Buyer agrees to pay to Seller the purchase price of $600 to be paid in

U.S. dollars via paypal. Buyer agrees to not attempt a dispute with paypal or a chargeback on the funds

if all of the following are provided by Seller to Buyer:

Seller will provide the Buyer with the Kickstarter successfully pledged emails & documentation, the

Amazon purchase receipt emails, any Cryptozoic emails sent to this Kickstarter account, and the

Kickstarter account itself. Seller agrees to provide Buyer with any further received communications,

instructions, and pro tier reward code, in the event that further emails are sent to Seller's email address

from kickstarter or cryptozoic instead of Buyer's email address.

_____________________________ ______________

Seller Date

_____________________________ ______________

Buyer Date

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: