Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:21:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] XFUEL - 475k coins-an internal token running on the XTRABYTES platform  (Read 788 times)
fishfishfish313 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:00:29 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 02:46:28 PM by fishfishfish313

WEBSITE | BLOG | GITHUB | DISCORD | HELP CENTER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

XTRABYTES™ is a blockchain / modules platform and associated cryptocurrency that introduces several key innovations that provide significant security and scalability advantages over current crypto technologies on the market.

The goal of XTRABYTES™ is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized. Several blockchain solutions provide a similar offering, but XTRABYTES™ is unique in that it is backed by and built upon a secure, powerful, and reliable network.

To get more information, please read the non-technical whitepaper.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

We aim to deliver a blockchain platform that provides users with superior speed, security, and scalability over present blockchain offerings. In order to do so, we have crafted a unique Proof of Signature consensus algorithm that obtains these benefits in an economical and eco-friendly manner. Moreover, our platform’s modular nature allows users to assume an infinite capacity for growth. And with modularity driving our development pipeline, we have instituted enhanced usability for programmers and end-users alike. This includes code-agnostic APIs, superior technical support, and best-in-class user interfaces. All to achieve our vision of having users and developers view XTRABYTES™ as the premier blockchain platform within the cryptocurrency world.

Sections:
  • Twitter
  • Social Blitz
  • YouTube
  • Blog Post

There are NO translation bounties at this time

What is XFUEL?

XFUEL was created to solve a problem. The funding problem.  XTRABYTES™ isn’t a corporate backed project with $100 Million budget for marketing, it didn't have an ICO to raise funds. All XTRABYTES™ coins are in circulation so there isn’t a supply stashed away anywhere that the Development Team can sell off to raise capital. XFUEL/XBY will be the first trading pair on XTRABYTES™  new Decentralized Exchange platform X-CHANGE. It is the first token to run on the Proof of Signature (PoSign) consensus algorithm.  It is proof of concept for the main product, XCITE.  33 percent XFUEL can be used for collateral in a STATIC node. For additional information, head over to our blog or this simplified explanation

500+ followers: 100 XFUEL
1,000+ followers: 200 XFUEL
2,500+ followers: 300 XFUEL
5,000+ followers: 500 XFUEL
10,000+ followers: 750 XFUEL
25,000+ followers: 1500 XFUEL
50,000+ followers: 3000 XFUEL

Rules:
You must have over 500 followers.
Tweets must be created after April 19th, 2018.
Do not Retweet or like tweets that are more than two weeks old.
Do not Retweet or like tweets that are answers or comments to other Twitter users.
If you plagiarize another article in part or in full, you will forfeit your submissions.
If you insult, degrade, or generally speak negatively about XBY or its team members, you will forfeit your submissions.
Only one submission per account per week will be accepted.

How to participate:
Start by following the official XTRABYTES page
Then, create an original tweet that tags @xtrabytes and explains how our new technology will have a positive impact.
Your tweet must include a link to https://xtrabytes.global/
Your tweet must include a link to our official discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/YuNdGAy
Feel free to tweet about any publication that mentions XBY (found here: https://blog.xtrabytes.global/).

Submission instructions:
Fill out the form below with your twitter handle and link to your tweet.
All tweets will be evaluated and verified before payment.

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE

Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to consider any tweet made on any account ineligible for this campaign.
Total views will be counted after 30 days from the time of the tweet’s official publication date and time. After 30 days we will not consider additional views towards the reward brackets.

Bounty cap:
This bounty has a set payout cap of 150,000 XFUEL. Any tweets or submitted after that cap has been met will not be rewarded XFUEL.

Promote XTRABYTES™ by following and sharing posts across all of our official social media channels.

Reward:
200 XFUEL

Rules:
Duplicate entries and fake accounts will be immediately disqualified from all XTRABYTES™ bounties!
Any comments or posts relating to this bounty should be in good nature and speak positively about the XTRABYTES™ project.
If you insult, degrade, or generally speak negatively about XBY or its team members, you will forfeit your submissions.

How to participate:
Join our Discord and introduce yourself in #general: https://discordapp.com/invite/YuNdGAy
Subscribe to REDDIT and comment at least 80 characters in monthly discussion thread
Follow us on STEEM
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Follow our TWITTER account and retweet 5 last posts
Follow MEDIUM and clap for last 5 posts

Submission instructions:
Submit proof that you completed the tasks

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE

Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason from the Social Blitz Bounty.

Bounty cap:
This bounty has a set payout cap of 100,000 XFUEL. Any Social Blitz bounties submitted after that cap has been met will not be rewarded with XFUEL.

Promote XTRABYTES™ on YouTube by creating and uploading an original video that highlights the technology behind XTRABYTES™. We are seeking commentary that mentions topics like our unique consensus algorithm, our ability to develop modules in any language, or even the high transaction speeds of our network.

Rewards:
500 - 1000 views: 1000 XFUEL
1000 - 2500 views: 1500 XFUEL
2500 - 5000 views: 2500 XFUEL
5000+ views: 3500 XFUEL

Rules:
The video must be longer than 3 minutes in length.
Your Youtube channel must have over 250 subscribers.
The video must include voice-over.
The video must have been made after April 19th, 2018. No old videos.
If you insult, degrade, or generally speak negatively about XBY or its team members, you will forfeit your submission(s).
If any part of the video is found to be plagiarized, your submission will not be considered.
In order to qualify, you must submit any potential content to us for approval via an unlisted Youtube link. Once approval has been finalized, the video may be listed.
Failure to follow this rule will invalidate your entry.

How to participate:
Start by following our official YOUTUBE channel:
Once your video is made and uploaded, include the following links to your video’s description:
A link to our website
This link to our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/YuNdGAy
A link to our YOUTUBE channel

Submission instructions:
Submit your video’s link by clicking “Submit bounty” below and filling out the form.
All videos will be evaluated and verified before payment.

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE

Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to consider any videos made through any account ineligible for this campaign.
Total views will be counted after 30 days from the time of the video’s official publication date and time. After 30 days we will not consider additional views towards the reward brackets.

Bounty cap:
This bounty has a set payout cap of 125,000 XFUEL. Any videos submitted after that cap has been met will not be rewarded with XFUEL.

Promote XTRABYTES™ via Steemit or Medium by writing and uploading an original article that highlights the technology behind XTRABYTES™. We are seeking commentary that mentions topics like our unique consensus algorithm, our ability to develop modules in any language, or even the high transaction speeds of our network.

Rewards:
50 views: 500 XFUEL
100 views: 750 XFUEL
200 views: 1500 XFUEL
300 views: 2000 XFUEL
400 views: 3000 XFUEL
500 views: 4000 XFUEL
1000 views: 5000 XFUEL

Rules:
Each article must be at least 500 words in length and include at least 1 image.
Posts must be written after April 19th, 2018.
Your article must be high-quality.
If you plagiarize another article in part or in full, you will forfeit your submissions.

How to participate:
You article must link to our official WEBSITE
You article must link to at least one instance of our published material
You article must include this link to our Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/YuNdGAy

Submission instructions:
Once you have written your article, submit the URL and include your Steemit or Medium username for us to verify ownership.
All articles will be evaluated and verified before payment.

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE

Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to consider any article written by any author ineligible for the Bounty campaign.
Total views will be counted after 30 days from the time of the article’s official publication date and time.
After 30 days we will not consider additional views towards the reward brackets.

Bounty cap:
This bounty has a set payout cap of 100,000 XFUEL. Any articles written or submitted after that cap has been met will not be rewarded XFUEL.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

reserved

KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

Hello!
I want to recerve Russian translation if needed
Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=97072
Bitcointalk name: KillaStorm1000
language: Russian
previous work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456036.msg39878953#msg39878953
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

Hi, I'd like to reserve Italian translation if needed

Native Language: Italian
Last Translations: My Portfolio
Bitcointalk name: Furgon Chino
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: Furgon Chino
Eth Address: 0x59087e15ac107514D92BEE10315E9C6C351Ef6F2

Please PM me if I get accepted and I'll make sure to start working on it immediately.
Best Regards
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

I  reserved Vietnamese translation. ( ANN + WP + Web ) If neened
I will start as soon as you accept.
My Previous Translations:
Telegram : @Troy1412
My Wallet : 0x9Ab85582f65FA4e5F9BA0C5c04640B4916cF048E
Regards !

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

Hello Manager. Is this reward for a week or for all time?
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Reserved indonesian translation

Name: kopisusu
Bitcointalk Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1063081
Email: kopisusu4532@gmail.com
Telegram: @Bodongconk
ETH : 0x621796B42Dc6c3E8Ce78E173cDd357CA3d88EF6B

My previous translate :

(BOUNTY GLOBEX SCI ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4437092.msg39630398#msg39630398
(BOUNTY ARGENTAS) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4452763.msg39832694#msg39832694

(ANN GLOBEX SCI ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4437039.msg39629378#msg39629378
(ANN ARGENTAS)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4452763.0
(WHITEPAPER) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-E9XaUL2n1_PWnTHdh4bcN-89Iu3G5mu

pm me if you interested Cool
fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:28:35 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 12:06:23 AM by fishfishfish313

These are done on a 30 day basis. For instance, you submit a YouTube video, the views are counted at 30 days, then you will be paid the amount of XFUEL according to your view count.

The only difference, is the Social Blitz Bounty, which can be completed quite quickly . .  and you can submit that one here: https://xtrabytes.global/bounty/social-blitz

fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

To everyone asking about translations . .

There are NO translation bounties at this time.

Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

Hello sir is this project are supported with erc20  addresses ? And if not do you have downloadable wallet for android version sir ?
fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Hello sir is this project are supported with erc20  addresses ? And if not do you have downloadable wallet for android version sir ?

No, this is not an erc-20 token. You will find the wallets at the bottom of the OP.

meherethere

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

To everyone asking about translations . .

There are NO translation bounties at this time.

You might need to put that in a slightly larger font or big red text.
_babyfaced_assassin_

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Why are you guys trying to pump and dump this coin again?

Goddamn scam artists.I was on discord on my username Grant. and I said that this project was up to no good.
_babyfaced_assassin_

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Don't touch this coin, it's a scam.

A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.

A confidence trick (synonyms include con, confidence game, confidence scheme, ripoff, scam and stratagem) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, used in the classical sense of trust. Confidence tricks exploit characteristics of the human psyche, such as credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, and greed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

run far far away from this project.

meofherethere

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

I am a mod on the reddit for xtrabytes and I have to say that just because the founders have exit scammed, doesn't mean we can't work to make something better. Like they say, the 3rd exit scam of bitmox is the charm!
fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

Referencing the above - we advise anyone to do their due diligence and research properly. That said, your noob account and all your chasing around XBY on the forum and creating account after account . .

You want to trust these guys, or perhaps the Reddit Administrators - ask yourself who has more clout . .

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/8l99k5/for_anyone_doubting_there_is_an_active_fud/

Also, feel free to participate in the bounty thread - we are giving away tokens, the founders have not abandoned the coin.  Check the block explorer. Check the richlist. Check with large bagholders (I know many of them)

Read our blog - here is the latest update: https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xtrabytes-news/on-the-pulse-june-edition/

Quit bringing the drama everywhere XBY goes. All you do is copy/paste a few lines, you must be so altruistic - to try to stop people from participating in Bounties.

To the guys that keep spamming it - stop - or I will report you again, just like I've done to a bunch of your other alts.

You know who I am, I don't hide behind noob accounts - I've been in this space a long time and my reputation is solid - hence why I put up the Bounty Thread - you want to go see some scams, go spam the ultra high ROI low cap MN market that swindles noobs out of their btc

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

what price token?
How long will the campaign last? thanks
XBY_GUY

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Hey fish, if no one sold their coins as a large Bag hodler, what about the guy who dumped 10 bitcoins worth of Xtrabytes just two days ago?  Wink

Also it used to be 1.2k sats, remember the red candle that happened after CCR said in April "give us money to give to other people!"  Grin

People listen to me, this coin is a PUMP AND DUMP! DON'T EVER TOUCH IT WITH A 10 FOOT POLE!!!
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Yo fish. Your info is wrong. Neloc is no longer part of the pump and dump group that was an integral part of this coin's rise in december. Also if you haven't noticed, beachbrah, fallenkeith75, citizen and like 90% of those people aren't banned, just 5 people are. Even i've been posting here and there, but me and neloc aren't banned obviously. We aren't the same people and we never were. Don't you think it's a bad idea to make a "there's an active FUD campaign against Xtrabytes" post on a "hi, i'm promoting social media" post? are you promoting a FUD campaign too? LOL

I haven't heard from Candi in a while though, pretty sure he might be banned considering he was kinda psycho LOL
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

So yes, enjoy your FUD campaign I guess, but I know i'm not needed here since your actions are...quite...well, you should be better at social media than this  Grin if you want I can help you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: