Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job  (Read 1495 times)
Akarbb (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 08:44:49 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2011, 09:58:43 AM by Akarbb

As in a job that pays in bitcoins!  But what can I do for you?

1. Networking, and computer hardware.  Familiar with Cisco family products and all SOHO routers and switches etc. I can program them, or help you troubleshoot live on Skype or Google Talk, or any instant messaging program.

2. Research, and or training.  I can create a video or a report for you on whatever topic you may need (including a video explaining how bitcoin works or how to set it up).  All topics are open for this.

3. Writing,  If you have a software product or a hardware product, I can work with you and help write up technical documents for it.

4. Voice acting.  I was a voice actor for a few short flash videos on Newgrounds.com, and have experience in Radio and broadcasting.

5. Downgrading a Sony PSP (Details of what can and can't be downgraded are available by request)

6. Powerleveling/Honor grinding/Heroic dungeon farming in World of Warcraft.  If you have an authenticator, I would contact you live for the code on it, or you could simply disable it and reset your password.

7. IP farming in league of legends.  I can use any champion you have to get you IP.

My rates are going to most likely be fairly cheap, I'm just trying to get some more use out of my time rather than doing nothing.  Additionally, if you require something that isn't in my list, feel free to post it up, I'm willing to learn some new skills in order to get more work.

I'll be updating this regularly with more things I can do.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anonymous

March 15, 2011, 10:25:49 AM

How much to do a short 2 or three minute video for beginners showing them the process to setup bitcoin to the point where they share a bitcoin address and actually receive a payment ?

This is something that would be extremely useful.

Cryptoman

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 05:27:11 PM

Yes, look over all the bounties in the "Project Development" section of the forum.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
Akarbb (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 09:53:25 PM

How much to do a short 2 or three minute video for beginners showing them the process to setup bitcoin to the point where they share a bitcoin address and actually receive a payment ?

This is something that would be extremely useful.

Whatever you think is fair?  I'm more than certain that you would have more knowledge about what is reasonable payment and what isn't around here.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Akarbb (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 11:36:45 PM

I'm willing to take whatever job you need.

hippich

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2011, 11:43:42 PM

Take a look - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4311.0

Akarbb (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 05:07:41 AM

When you say tires, do you mean car tires?  Also, I saw that article previously, and was curious if you credit the author.

hippich

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2011, 03:08:33 PM

Yes. Car tires. This is rewrite, so no - no credits to rewriter. this is pure seo work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: