Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preminecoin Faucet ~~ Only way to get PMC!  (Read 1884 times)
Zzzack (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:55:19 PM

Note: This coin is more of an experiment, and not an investment.

This is a coin I don't want to be bought or sold until it is well distributed. Don't want someone to buy all the PMC before others get it from bounties and faucets!

Here is the only Preminecoin Faucet - gives out .1 to .6 PMC which is a lot considering only 500k Premine total.

Here is the announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427519.0

"The transaction fee rewards are limited, but the total supply of PMC is very low. This is an experimental coin designed to preview what happens at the end of mining distribution. Our goal was to get the coins into the wallets of as many different people possible. We have a strong ring of support, and a great community. If you would like some PMC visit our faucet, or ask in one of the many giveaway threads."

Producer
MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:04:40 AM

This is a coin I don't want to be bought or sold until it is well distributed. Don't want someone to buy all the PMC before others get it from bounties and faucets!

Here is the only Preminecoin Faucet - gives out .1 to .6 PMC which is a lot considering only 500k Premine total.

"The transaction fee rewards are limited, but the total supply of PMC is very low. This is an experimental coin designed to preview what happens at the end of mining distribution. Our goal was to get the coins into the wallets of as many different people possible. We have a strong ring of support, and a great community. If you would like some PMC visit our faucet, or ask in one of the many giveaway threads."

I can confirm. I was disguised referral link.
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:15:17 AM

Hope you got some PMC! And tell your friends   Tongue

Producer
MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

Hope you got some PMC! And tell your friends   Tongue

Will do.  Smiley
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:24:08 AM

This coin only works if you guys use the faucet! Its going to mostly be distributed through the faucet!

Producer
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

This coin only works if you guys use the faucet! Its going to mostly be distributed through the faucet!

you can buy PMC on a crypto exchange called https://freshmarket.co.in/

im in, only 500k should be fun
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

500k total coins.

Still 10,000 coins to be given out.

Producer
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:21:48 PM

Got a few users asking me for wallet setup  Huh

Check the main thread! You need to make a premine.conf text file or download my batch that autoinstalls this text.

Producer
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:57:34 PM

I love the idea of this coin. It sonds promising.
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:42:55 PM

I want a coin that is faucet only. The only way you can get it is by using a faucet every day. This ensures that everyone has an incredibly equal chance - even if you don't mine, you can take part in cryptos.

FaucetCoin would be big.

This coin, PMC, will be a good indicator to see whether fully premined coins can ever be distributed and exist on their own with just TX fees.

Also, a good experiment to figure out if Doge's decision to use inflation Vs a hard cap is a good idea. If a coin can last with a hard cap, then I would prefer that to their 5% inflation rate.

Producer
shanent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

I want a coin that is faucet only. The only way you can get it is by using a faucet every day. This ensures that everyone has an incredibly equal chance - even if you don't mine, you can take part in cryptos.

FaucetCoin would be big.

This coin, PMC, will be a good indicator to see whether fully premined coins can ever be distributed and exist on their own with just TX fees.

Also, a good experiment to figure out if Doge's decision to use inflation Vs a hard cap is a good idea. If a coin can last with a hard cap, then I would prefer that to their 5% inflation rate.

Yeah faucet coin sounds good but it's not true the equal chance for all the people. I have (at the moment) 6 VM and if your faucet give coin out every hour I'll have six times your amount of coin after only 1 hour Wink

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

FaucetCoin would be big.

Yeah faucet coin sounds good but it's not true the equal chance for all the people. I have (at the moment) 6 VM and if your faucet give coin out every hour I'll have six times your amount of coin after only 1 hour Wink

You're right. What do you think is the best way to distribute coins so that no one has an unfair advantage? I wouldn't want it on exchanges until it was fairly distrib'd either..

I personally don't think mining is the solution to distribution. But, you're right about the faucet being beatable.. It's just without making someone prove their identity, they can always receive more than they tell you they are receiving for any sort of giveaway.

Producer
shanent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:40:50 PM

FaucetCoin would be big.

You're right. What do you think is the best way to distribute coins so that no one has an unfair advantage? I wouldn't want it on exchanges until it was fairly distrib'd either..

I personally don't think mining is the solution to distribution. But, you're right about the faucet being beatable.. It's just without making someone prove their identity, they can always receive more than they tell you they are receiving for any sort of giveaway.

Faucet coin will be fair if there were the possibility of create only one address per user. Very simple solution. BTW we could talk about that in PM and not here, this post is for PMC Wink

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:28:00 PM

Prices up to .0005 today  Cool

That means that the faucet gives 30-90 Doges-worth of coins every hour.

Producer
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:12:03 PM

Exchange price is down, but still the highest reward faucet I've used. If one gives out more satoshi/hour, I'd be surprised.

Producer
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:51:58 PM

Yeap been using this now for the last few days got 1.5 premines now so gonna head over and get some more. I will tell my friends about this one. Saves too many miners dumping coins for way too cheapo lol. Grin It's also traded on POLONIEX Exchange as well by the way. Smiley
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:22:21 PM

Yeap been using this now for the last few days got 1.5 premines now so gonna head over and get some more. I will tell my friends about this one. Saves too many miners dumping coins for way too cheapo lol. Grin It's also traded on POLONIEX Exchange as well by the way. Smiley

News leaked and PMC will be on cryptorush later tonight/early tomorrow. Price keeps going between .0002 and .0003, but I think we'll be more stable around .0004-.0005 on the more volumous exchange. I still haven't bought many PMC, but if things look good early on this exchange, I'll put a BTC in.

Producer
Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:38:42 AM

Price went up to .0005 today  Smiley

Producer
apuestascoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Gambling bitcoin webmaster

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

Nice price! , go to the faucet gives 0,1-0,3 hourly ?

Zzzack (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:08:36 PM

Nice price! , go to the faucet gives 0,1-0,3 hourly ?

There is an equal chance to get either of the rewards.

100,000 micropremine
125,000 micropremine
150,000 micropremine
175,000 micropremine
200,000 micropremine
225,000 micropremine
250,000 micropremine
275,000 micropremine
300,000 micropremine

Even the smallest reward, 100,000 micropremine = ~100-150 Doge at Doge's new price.

Producer
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: