Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: planning for down market  (Read 1167 times)
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

The best thing is to try to get some fiat and invest in btc or eth, and keep hodling, remember that the first increases are felt in this currency and then it progresses to the others, so it is best to have some btc or eth saved to take advantage of the market when it rises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.

If you have the fore knowledge about the down trend you can use the opportunity to sell ahead of time and buy dip later. Don't just follow  the trend because this market is very volatile.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
Actually,when the time comes that market is on the red and down,it will be a great opportunity to everyone to earn a big profits,through by buying and holding it for a long term,while waiting for the right time of selling. We don't need to get panic,instead keep on your mind that in every investment,you need to take a risks to be rewarded in the end.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

my strategy when the market falls is to sell everything, and wait for the price to become the cheapest to buy again

chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

Standing out on the market you will find many special things of this market. We should avoid thinking in the direction of the market. I think this market will continue to go down
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Te most obvious and possibly most effective is to sell immediately and set buy order lower. This way you will make some advantages of the bear market but at this point i do not know is it wort to do something with the alts, it seems that te market is destroying itself with all out panic, the eth is just crushed.

raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

I have sold most of the coins I have, because I saw this year that it was very difficult for cryptocurrency to develop. My current plan is to wait for the moment to buy back the crypto assets that I have sold before at a cheaper price, and then I will sell them again when I have a certain profit, I will not hold the coin in the time base.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

I have sold most of the coins I have, because I saw this year that it was very difficult for cryptocurrency to develop. My current plan is to wait for the moment to buy back the crypto assets that I have sold before at a cheaper price, and then I will sell them again when I have a certain profit, I will not hold the coin in the time base.
My plan is to buy some good coins at the right low price locations. Sudden collapse, I feel that large institutions have made coins in their hands to cash in.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

My planning while the markets are down I will buy more outcomes that have a more promising to have a profitable. Hold all the coins that I brought and wait for the time to rise up again.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

my plan is to run away from crypto and never look back.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

My plan is simple. I am going to sell the coins accumulated from the bounty at current prices, I will wait until the last while continuing to increase the number of coins.
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Some experts say bitcoin will return to bullish soon. So you don't need to control the chart on the coin market every day so you will experience panic. I am sure, the more you panic to see the value of your coins decreases, you will be frustrated and sell coins quickly. So calm down, hold your coin until you receive the news that the coin rises immediately.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

If you have the fore knowledge about the down trend you can use the opportunity to sell ahead of time and buy dip later. Don't just follow  the trend because this market is very volatile.
if my plan with the current market conditions is falling then I will buy a lot of altcoin and bitcoin to be held in the long run. because if the price of coins rises then the profit will be large
o_pauers

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

if everything is constantly falling and constantly knocking out orders in the footsteps - just keep in bitcoin and wait for better times and I'm doing now
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

If the market is down, the best thing for you to do ia to hold your coins so.that youc an gain a lot of profit when you sell it when the market recovers.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

If the market is down, the best thing for you to do ia to hold your coins so.that youc an gain a lot of profit when you sell it when the market recovers.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

I just would to do like most part of investors. If times so hard, you should to hold and don't panic abut this. It's better to act after the storm.

staravoitov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

I try not to keep coins in long-term, as it is likely to lose part of the deposit. only in the short term with the obligatory setting of stop loss

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

If you are planning for the down market then you should know to buy coins when the market is down, avoid panic selling and make sure that you are holding all of the coins that you have bought so far. The down market can be very brutal so be ready for the worst.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

When the market goes down in my opinion the best solution is to wait and wait, because to panic and sell at a loss is obviously a bad idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: