Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: planning for down market  (Read 1175 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.

only planning I do is that I wait and do nothing. Most tokens I hold are utility tokens anyway, so the purpose is to gain the steady income with the platforms running

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Since the market is down, I’ve been holding my coins, not thinking about selling it because I would just suffer loss. Unless i’m in dire need of money, then I have to sell some. The other thing that I would do when the prices are down is to buy more of my holding coins and sell it when the market recovers and goes back to green.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

For me, it's always a standard operating procedure wherein you need to do what is better for your investment like holding your coins during bear market even if it takes a longer time of waiting just to avoid loss in your investment. This is also the best time in buying crypto's where market price value is cheaper at this situation. I strongly believe that crypto market will fully recover in the coming months as most of the people would wanted to happen.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.

there's a lot more you can do especially if you have a lot of money to invest. right now I'm just waiting for the moment to buy altcoin and bitcoin as an investment material in short janka. yes just a few months to get it
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

Best strategy when market down is forget all about cryptocurrencies. Make another job/work to do, so it make you busy and forget crypto. Every time you see crypto market at red line, you will panic and lose control.
So forget it, try to check 1 - 2 times/day, its better to keep your eyes on. Some ppl use a strategy that sell at dip and buy at dipper to gain more tokens/coin but its a risk for a long-term hodling.
What do you mean forget the cryptocurrency? For how long? Maybe do you want to forget about crypto to make uouslef not panic to sell every asset you have. This is good enough to do but not the best i think. Actually buying back and play short term is best for me necause we can make small profit many time.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

the best strategy is to dump the big coins that you have been bag holding and then moving on to the good smaller shitcoins that are getting pumped. enjoy their moment of fame and then moving on to the next pumping coin to constantly make profit.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

In my opinion tge best strategy for times like this is to buy other tokens which has a really good potential and future and hold it till the market become stable

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

The best planing strategy is to keep holding during price fall because what ever you do during price fall you tends to lose in the sense that if you decide to change your bitcoin or sell during deeps you sell at a low price and that will lead to loses. So the best thing to do is to keep holding while you wait for the market to pick again.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

the best strategy is to dump the big coins that you have been bag holding and then moving on to the good smaller shitcoins that are getting pumped. enjoy their moment of fame and then moving on to the next pumping coin to constantly make profit.
Is it that simple to follow. Probably you are misguiding innocent newbies/traders. Because finding smaller coins which are currently being pumped is not a simple task for anyone. People may sell easily their big coins but moving those investment into currently hot coins is the task where they may get struck. I never recommend any one to get into smaller shitcoins. It is highly riskier than anything else.

A perfect plan for downmarket must be, simply holding what we are already having and buying more those highly established coins for cheaper prices. Buying more and continuing holding those big coins will not hurt anyone. But it definitely will fetch them big profits when market will be finding up-market.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

I am mostly holding my coins. But at the same time I am also looking after changing my portfolio's as I get the chance to do it when crypto currencies are going down in the value. This way I can swap the coins which are not performing well or might not be good for the future perspective. So I am mostly holding those who are in good state, ready to moon and stuff like that. While I will always choose more coins (2-3) if I have money to invest over the others that are not in my list and I always wanted to have on board.  Thats the way it works for me. Cheesy
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

When the market is down my plan is to hold it first then buy some more to have a profit when the market goes up again
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Summer has come, so I relax a little and will rest and my tokens lie on wallet. Few months I will not check the balance and trade.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

When the market is down, i usually buy cheap coin i trust and once its recover ill go exchange it to usdt. After that ill use that usdt to purchase cheap eth/btc once the market crash again. This is how i usually do during market crashes
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

In the falling market, too, there is a trading strategy so I continue to work. And those who held the coins I advise you to wait and sell nothing.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

if there is still balance in wallet, hold. if the wallet is empty, the best plan is to buy top coins such as bitcoin or etherum when market down.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

planning for down market is buying altcoin as much and holding up to the high price so we get big profit.
megusen

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I will hold. And work in real life. or work as a bounty hunter. The price falling down from 3 months ago. So relax and still watching the price.
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

All we can do when the market is totally down are holding our coin and buying another good coin like ethereum, stellar, amd etc. You cant sell your coin because you will loss you money. I personally buy ethereum for my investment because i think the price will rise again as soon as possible.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Sometimes it's better to convert btc to usdt.but it must do with studying trading patterns and open eyes on news.Otherwise my suggestion is hold and buy more if market in a dip.I do tradings and I use trading patterns and always keep on eye with news about my holding alts.

Crypto Since 2017
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

If you are an inexperienced trader (even if you think of yourself differently), the best practice would be cashing out and lending the dollars or whatever fiat currency you prefer to use as a safe haven. Some exchanges, for example, Bitfinex, offer this option. Experienced traders may be looking for a shorting opportunity but they know about it very well without anyone telling them. So for most of us moving to fiat and waiting out the bad times seems to be the safest strategy, the least common denominator of sorts. If you are heavily invested in second and third-tier altcoins, selling them for Bitcoin or other major altcoins like Ethereum or Litecoin may look like a viable alternative (as others have already suggested), but don't forget that it is Bitcoin which is the primary driver of the whole cryptomarket, not the other way around.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: