Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needing a 0.5 BTC loan to be re-payed by March 1st  (Read 466 times)
texaskk (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:35:10 AM

Needing a 0.5 BTC loan to be re-payed by March 1st
I just got my new terahash machine in from advanced miners but unfortunately all of my utility bills are currently due, which is why I'm needing this loan. Anyone that can give me a loan would be of great help. If you can't loan the whole 0.5 then let me know what u can loan, along with your interest rate and terms. Thanks in advance to all those who help me on this.

Bitcoin address:   1BSncjHoCdmHNGdMrUtTpQrWGWe6iDd7ev

Litecoin address:  Ld9ZqWxJc8gKHVs4V4kxzJ4JYDBsqtiLgD

Thanks, Kevin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:53:06 AM

Needing a 0.5 BTC loan to be re-payed by March 1st
I just got my new terahash machine in from advanced miners but unfortunately all of my utility bills are currently due, which is why I'm needing this loan. Anyone that can give me a loan would be of great help. If you can't loan the whole 0.5 then let me know what u can loan, along with your interest rate and terms. Thanks in advance to all those who help me on this.

Bitcoin address:   1BSncjHoCdmHNGdMrUtTpQrWGWe6iDd7ev

Litecoin address:  Ld9ZqWxJc8gKHVs4V4kxzJ4JYDBsqtiLgD

Thanks, Kevin
So start with making a pic with a piece of paper and your nick on it of your new terahash miner
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:15:43 AM

Ok, got that done. Now how do I post it on here?
Upload it to an image hosting site, click the "insert image" button (right above the wink emoticon) and put the URL between the tags.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:38:22 AM

CL >lubbock >all community >general community
reply below
x prohibited[?]

Posted: 2014-01-29 5:19pm
Help Needed
Anyone that can donate bitcoins or litecoins.

The reason I'm needing this is to fix my car which is my only means of transportation. I'm a full time student at South Plains College and I don't need to miss any of my classes.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Bitcoin address: 1BSncjHoCdmHNGdMrUtTpQrWGWe6iDd7ev
Litecoin address: Ld9ZqWxJc8gKHVs4V4kxzJ4JYDBsqtiLgD

Thanks for all those who help and may God bless,

Thanks, Kevin

http://lubbock.craigslist.org/com/4310709021.html

Looks like a nice supply of BTC has been flowing through your address. It also looks like you are a panhandler, living off others good will. It also looks like you can't manage money worth squat. Why should anyone finance your lifestyle? You spend on miners and you have mouths to feed, school to pay for, bills to pay? Charity begins at home, you should stop the spending.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: