Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THANKS BITMEDIA.IO  (Read 141 times)
allexj (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY with this company for a few reasons.
First of all i have chosen to run a few ad campaigns for couple of services i run and also some crypto cpa offers too.

I was running 5 campaigns all of them on the CPC model with them for the services mentioned above and all went good with the cpa but for ONE of the campaigns i was having what we can consider bad results.

Cuz we got over 200 hundred clicks but nobody took any action about the product and etc.

So i immediately decided to request my designer to switch the creatives for that particular campaign.
But for this i needed bitmedia to kindly release the balance i deposited on the campaign BACK to my main balance, and this is against their terms/policy

I emailed then about the issue and IMMEDIATELY got a reply from this person called Diana Pankiv that works in their management.
And they quickly resolved the issue and took only 1 day to release my balance back and i withdrawed it successfully.

So despite some bad feedbacks i heard from this company here in this forum, i have to say i have had a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE with them so far, even though ONE of my campaigns did not performed much well

But their support has gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to help me out.

So Bitmedia.io, BIG THUMBS UP FOR YOU, specially this lady Diana Pankiv

YOU ROCK GIRL !

Thank you very much !
All the best to you !
AlanTuring-

Activity: 25
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

This post belongs to the Reputation section. Please post it in there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: