Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Some Advice!!  (Read 194 times)
nimraw23 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Trust me, people are more interested how you turned 1.5 btc to 19 btc rather than your sad story.

That will be there mate obviously you need to invest and make money there are very few options only there to put your investment but that too will not be that much mate. I really want to know how he made that much fund.
Thats really good amount mate but you cannot do him at all without proper docs with you.

Yeh your completely correct, I should probably have a transcript of every one of my trades I entered at what price, how many contracts, when I closed the position. But to be fair, I would most likely be highly selective with who I share this info with as to be able to trust them. As I will most likely not be asking for the fee during the exchange of info and introduction to my system, but more so after you make some profits using my system. Hence the reason why I would need to be able to trust them aha.

Also in reference to exactly how I did that is because I trade with margin, 25x seems to be the minimum for my positions and sometimes even 50x,100x depending on where we are on the current movement. So for example lets say btc price 1$ if you took a long position for 1 full btc at 100 x, you would be taking a position worth 100 btc. then bitmex lets you keep whatever gains made from the trade, and take back the initial 99 btc margin given and a small fee. ***PLEASE DO NOT TRY BITMEX AS RESULT OF HEARING THIS***  its a super brutal place for newbies, its taken me about 5 months to get to the point im at. Its a long ass climb if you do not equip yourself with knowledge beforehand, like me LOL hence the 5 month learning curve.. had to teach everything to myself ahah..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

After your latest response it seems like you're coming round to accepting things as they are, I can't imagine how tough it must be but it's encouraging you're looking towards the future and trying to start again. One option, perhaps you could try show some people your system for a cost, if you can prove it works and it's something you're willing to share, I'm sure many would be willing to pay for such a thing given that I've seen a bunch of people offering such services.

Honestly this is what I have been thinking of, unfortunately I have no clue where to even find the client's to be intrested in this sort of thing, other than this forum. You think I could find  a good amount of people interested? because id love to share my system, its been sad watching everyone be down in the dumps about their massive hits to their portfolios. It would be awesome to show people the way of surviving a bear market. Im currently having old classmates trying to contact him, but nothing seems to be panning out. But yeh im coming to terms with what has happened, even though the btc I made might be gone forever at least I still have the knowledge to get to that same spot again.

I totally understand a few screenshots are not suffice as "proof" but once people understand the system I have their wont be much doubt about weather or not it will work out for you as it will be clearly apparent you cant really ever loose.

For reference I was using bitmex and it was not their fault. I thought I can trust someone and shared an account with them...ik ik im a dumbass -_-

I just needed a night to cool off away from all technology but yall replies helped me calm down quite a bit. So thank you, im super appreciative of yall's support aha  Smiley

For those interested in discussing my trading strategy and feel free to send me a DM!

I don't know too much about that myself either, mostly probably through word of mouth with a lot of these things, especially if they're actually legit. I would recommend perhaps offering your method out to a few people in good faith (I'm sure if it works for them they'd be willing to give you some of their profits, after that you have satisfied people who can vouch for you).

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

I dont think there is much you can do not unless you had a written contract between you two of the money you have to put up and all that. Its either you talk to your partner in person or if ever he decides to talk to you or you just have to move on, because there are a lot of greedy people out there who would have no hesitation of running away other peoples money.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: