Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Some Advice!!  (Read 195 times)
nimraw23 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

Hello All,

Im currently facing a problem Im not too sure of what to do, I thought the community would be able to suggest just some recourse for me.

since the beginning of the year I have been practicing the art of leverage trading. Finally 2 months ago I felt confident enough to purchase 1.5 btc with a buddy, as that gives you enough capital to never make a loosing trade with they system of trading I have. Fast forward to current time and I have made 19 btc, I made whopping 1280%. I thought my stress days were long done. However today when I went to go access the trading account, I wasnt able to get on.. The passwords have been changed and my partner is no where to be heard of. It took me 4 months to be able to purchase enough btc to be able to implement my trading strategy, im not sure if I will be able to purchase another full bitcoin anytime soon as im a student, so im just at a complete loss of words.

at this point Im just hoping to get 1 btc back as I can easily make more with at least one, but what do you guys think I should do in this situation ?

All input will be greatly appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/djlVlmw

https://imgur.com/a/mip0v0f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimraw23 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:54:23 AM

Can I take some legal action against my partner?
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

I don't think that there's anything you can do, no contractual agreements, you shared the accounts as well as the passwords etc. I think you have to chalk this one down as a costly lesson and move on. If in future you want to collaborate with someone, do not share passwords etc with them.

dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

So your partner run away with BTC? Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

at this point Im just hoping to get 1 btc back as I can easily make more with at least one, but what do you guys think I should do in this situation ?

Why did you have to start with 1 BTC though? You can just start with a lower amount, say 0.1 BTC, grind your way and you'll be there eventually if you're really good at it. I see you're planning to take out some loan with some domains as the collateral, that's ok if you don't mind losing those domains. You might want to consider selling them all together, but I guess it takes a long time to sell domains?. Just make sure you don't trade using money that you can't afford to lose (tuition money, daily needs, etc).

If that trade history is really yours, that's an amazing result you got there. Good luck!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

You and "your buddy" bought bitcoin together and both of you two know the password too?

What valid proofs you have if the password was changed by yourfriend? I know, it's to strange while the wallet password has changed and your friend also disappeared (too much coincidence).

Why did you have to start with 1 BTC though?
Because
as that gives you enough capital to never make a loosing trade with they system of trading I have.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

In business, do not trust your friends or your partner completely. Always to do risk assessment as your friends or partners are human, sometimes they are good but sometimes perhaps other uncontrolled situation then they become not good with you. That is reference for legal paper, now I do not see a thing you can do. Just forget it and start from 0 with capital but you have intangible asset with your skills.
congnghi100

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

Trading team work is perfect idea but your account shouldn't share any one. It is an experience for us.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

Oh no, that's sad. move on, you have the knowledge, you can start trading again.
learning from your mistakes is the only thing you can do right now.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

You and "your buddy" bought bitcoin together and both of you two know the password too?

What valid proofs you have if the password was changed by yourfriend? I know, it's to strange while the wallet password has changed and your friend also disappeared (too much coincidence).

Why did you have to start with 1 BTC though?
Because
as that gives you enough capital to never make a loosing trade with they system of trading I have.

Since both of them owned it, probably the its both must sit and talk what happened. Air your concerns  to your "buddy". It can be resoleved by both of you, it needs only time to do it. Talk honestly. I think you have personal issues with your "buddy", hope you resolve it offline.
nimraw23 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

So your partner run away with BTC? Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Why did you have to start with 1 BTC though? You can just start with a lower amount, say 0.1 BTC, grind your way and you'll be there eventually if you're really good at it. I see you're planning to take out some loan with some domains as the collateral, that's ok if you don't mind losing those domains. You might want to consider selling them all together, but I guess it takes a long time to sell domains?. Just make sure you don't trade using money that you can't afford to lose (tuition money, daily needs, etc).

If that trade history is really yours, that's an amazing result you got there. Good luck!

a 1 BTC input into my trading system, essentially makes it impossible to loose. If you take a look at the history you can see that the first two weeks you can see me hoping between 1-2 btc, and then my btc amount exploded exponentially. those first two weeks I took many bad positions, but with 1 btc and a good stop loss system, you can easily take small hits and re position, or you can choose to continuously build your position. Your right with the gains I can pull I should 100% in theory make 1 btc of .1, but to be completely honest its sort of a emotional thresh hold for me. Ive tried the .1 challenge to 1 btc many times over until, after a handful of failed attempts I decided to not use my system until I have some decent capital which in my head was 1 btc. My biggest failings as a trader is emotions.. having capital worth 1btc really removed a lot of the emotions that would cause a trader to take bad positions. Ideally I dont want to be making as many trades I do, I want to get to a point where I can make a trade or two a month and be able to sustain. It was a long journey for me to get to the point im at, and now its undone.. maybe this is the worlds way of telling me to stay away from crypto. Id love to sell all my domains but people here dont seem to be biting on them, like at this point im so down in the dump id let go of all those domains for .1 if it came down to it -_-

In regards to my partner, he was a old high school friend who introduced me into the world of crypto so I fully trusted him.. I guess when he saw the btc in the account his greed took over. The sad part is both me and him would have had a lot more btc than he took if he would have let me continued to trade for us. I say the password changed because my password ive been using for multiple months was not working. He seems to have blocked me on social media and iphone so I have no clue to do anymore. Looking like the most expensive lesson ill learn.
randythered

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

After your latest response it seems like you're coming round to accepting things as they are, I can't imagine how tough it must be but it's encouraging you're looking towards the future and trying to start again. One option, perhaps you could try show some people your system for a cost, if you can prove it works and it's something you're willing to share, I'm sure many would be willing to pay for such a thing given that I've seen a bunch of people offering such services.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

This story is very strange. There is a possibility that you are trying to attract someone to lend you money for this system. But the system may not exist. The images you posted would not be enough proof.

But if it's true. You can easily retrieve a BTC by offering trading courses. Or maybe even create a system where several people lend you fractions and you invest for some time. But for this, you need to demonstrate more evidence that your system really exists and that you are reliable.

As for your friend, there are some offers you can look for in some forums that accept Bitcoins. They could find your friend ...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3834

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

In regards to my partner, he was a old high school friend who introduced me into the world of crypto so I fully trusted him.. I guess when he saw the btc in the account his greed took over. The sad part is both me and him would have had a lot more btc than he took if he would have let me continued to trade for us. I say the password changed because my password ive been using for multiple months was not working. He seems to have blocked me on social media and iphone so I have no clue to do anymore. Looking like the most expensive lesson ill learn.

Do you know where he/she currently lives? Do you know any of his/her parents/siblings? If so, try contacting them. Let them know that if your so called "buddy" doesn't return the funds in a certain amount of time then you're going to bring him/her to court. Try scaring them a bit. It just MIGHT work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Hello All,

Im currently facing a problem Im not too sure of what to do, I thought the community would be able to suggest just some recourse for me.

since the beginning of the year I have been practicing the art of leverage trading. Finally 2 months ago I felt confident enough to purchase 1.5 btc with a buddy, as that gives you enough capital to never make a loosing trade with they system of trading I have. Fast forward to current time and I have made 19 btc, I made whopping 1280%. I thought my stress days were long done. However today when I went to go access the trading account, I wasnt able to get on.. The passwords have been changed and my partner is no where to be heard of. It took me 4 months to be able to purchase enough btc to be able to implement my trading strategy, im not sure if I will be able to purchase another full bitcoin anytime soon as im a student, so im just at a complete loss of words.

Haha this is funny i think we need some advice from your trading strategies but screenshots aren't enough to cover for that claim sorry for you loss and please share the site so that we can avoid or warn the future users in this kind of matters. Report that site where you got scammed. I too face some problems to earn some money for my future school expenses and as far as I've earned from this very time I'm not even close in obtaining even half of single btc so congrats for obtaining so much btc even though it was scammed.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

Jesus Christ, being a student and own 19 BTC is insane. By the way, what a pity. Sorry to hear that bad news but may be nothing can be done
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

He seems to have blocked me on social media and iphone so I have no clue to do anymore.
You can try talking to him personally though it will be hard to do that because he might try to avoid you. If he doesn't talk to you within days or if he is hiding from you, then you can first try to make an appeal to a suburb/village justice that operates on where he lives to help solve the problem at hand before taking it to the judicial court. You can also move on if you don't want to complain about it.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

Trust me, people are more interested how you turned 1.5 btc to 19 btc rather than your sad story.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

Hello All,

https://imgur.com/a/djlVlmw

https://imgur.com/a/mip0v0f

What a bad news man sorry to hear that,i think  you have nothing you can do with it since you have no contact to your partner, as of now just be strong  remember your experience made you a better person, i know its not that easy but you have to accept bec. Its done, better to start again and do it with your own.
nimraw23 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

After your latest response it seems like you're coming round to accepting things as they are, I can't imagine how tough it must be but it's encouraging you're looking towards the future and trying to start again. One option, perhaps you could try show some people your system for a cost, if you can prove it works and it's something you're willing to share, I'm sure many would be willing to pay for such a thing given that I've seen a bunch of people offering such services.

Honestly this is what I have been thinking of, unfortunately I have no clue where to even find the client's to be intrested in this sort of thing, other than this forum. You think I could find  a good amount of people interested? because id love to share my system, its been sad watching everyone be down in the dumps about their massive hits to their portfolios. It would be awesome to show people the way of surviving a bear market. Im currently having old classmates trying to contact him, but nothing seems to be panning out. But yeh im coming to terms with what has happened, even though the btc I made might be gone forever at least I still have the knowledge to get to that same spot again.

I totally understand a few screenshots are not suffice as "proof" but once people understand the system I have their wont be much doubt about weather or not it will work out for you as it will be clearly apparent you cant really ever loose.

For reference I was using bitmex and it was not their fault. I thought I can trust someone and shared an account with them...ik ik im a dumbass -_-

I just needed a night to cool off away from all technology but yall replies helped me calm down quite a bit. So thank you, im super appreciative of yall's support aha  Smiley

For those interested in discussing my trading strategy and feel free to send me a DM!
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

Trust me, people are more interested how you turned 1.5 btc to 19 btc rather than your sad story.

That will be there mate obviously you need to invest and make money there are very few options only there to put your investment but that too will not be that much mate. I really want to know how he made that much fund.
Thats really good amount mate but you cannot do him at all without proper docs with you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: