Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have £1200. Recommend me a rig.  (Read 1397 times)
jkay (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:08:39 AM

As title says really.  Got spare £1200 and I want to upgrade from usb mining as it's a bit useless now.

Any suggestion guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:48:01 AM

no doubt ant miner S1

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

http://cointerra.com/product/terraminer-iv-2ths-networked-asic-miner-may-batch/
vpasic

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:54:40 AM

no doubt ant miner S1

^^^
this

Tips: 1Ejj8eANy2PLZVwrWUczkbQ8kQY2JhKqp6
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:58:51 AM

If the delivery date is somewhere in May you should calculate an approximate difficulty increase till that date then add a 2 to 4 months delay(as no one as far as I know delivered on time!)

I recommend you online/cloud mining!
You may pay more for Ghs but you have your hashing speed delivered instantly!

And the good part is that you can sell your Ghs after you don't want to mine anymore!

just my 2 cents!

Space for rent if its still trending
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:44:28 AM

Of cloud mining http://www.epickaxe.com   :-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
daserpent1

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:44:32 PM

You won't find a miner that will make you a profit. So, you should consider Group mining. Check out the group mining section here to signup to a group.
mrugala

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:53:05 PM

You won't find a miner that will make you a profit. So, you should consider Group mining. Check out the group mining section here to signup to a group.

Or GPU mining, so many people not realizing its better for low budget. At least I think this way and already made some profits : )
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:25:55 AM

Or GPU mining, so many people not realizing its better for low budget. At least I think this way and already made some profits : )

I guess you mean for AltCoins for Bitcoins is no sense.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
nezarkadhem

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 05:16:31 AM

What GPU setup you got going?

Awaiting the Neptune & Viper
mrugala

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:26:34 AM

I do have 4x 280x Toxics hashing dogecoin at 3Mh/s +

Purchasing another 4 this week Smiley
harkonnen

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:42:33 AM

Company is in Argentina. They don't accept Peso, only bitcoins and USD. Website is in Virgin Island.
I smell fish. Don't get near them.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:40:39 PM

It is definitely not profitable to mine bitcoin with GPU.
It is still profitable to mine scrypt coin with GPU.  Grin
wendall

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:10:27 PM

Purchase gpu miners, mine scrypt coins. Then exchange to BTC.
Ant miner is another choice.
You can check this site for more ideas.

http://www.vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:22:27 AM

Company is in Argentina. They don't accept Peso, only bitcoins and USD. Website is in Virgin Island.

In some way is funny, www.e-pickaxe.com delivered before the promise date and is producing at a nice performance, and you recommend Cointerra c'mon they delivered few units, delivery date was "December" the units don't meet the original specs, they generate less than expected GH and uses more electricity that estimated. If you don't like cloud mining is ok is a free world, but is much better to invest in an Antminer S1 you can get it now no delays and no tricks. Costs u$s 1200,.- and generate 180 Gh.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
harkonnen

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:39:24 AM

Of cloud mining http://www.epickaxe.com   :-)

In some way is funny, www.e-pickaxe.com delivered before the promise date and is producing at a nice performance, and you recommend Cointerra c'mon they delivered few units, delivery date was "December" the units don't meet the original specs, they generate less than expected GH and uses more electricity that estimated. If you don't like cloud mining is ok is a free world, but is much better to invest in an Antminer S1 you can get it now no delays and no tricks. Costs u$s 1200,.- and generate 180 Gh.

I'm not against cloud mining. I myself use cex.io. I thought cex.io is expensive, but e-pickaxe.com is way more expensive, and doesn't look legit to me.
xorion

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:33:20 PM

how much is each 280x and which brand?
can show me a pic of ur rig - i intend to buy 2 x 280X
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:05:30 PM

I'm making 0.015BTC a day with a 280X at 625kH on Middlecoin.  With ~120GH of ASICs I'm making 0.025BTC on Eligius.

I wish I'd kept my 7950s and not bothered with ASICs.

InCoinsITrust

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:26:58 PM

gpu rig is what you want. By the way, does middlecoin shows correct mining speeds? It constantly shows about 10-30% less. Anybody else have similar problem?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: