Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience in the cryptocoins  (Read 1283 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

As i am new to bitcoin so i dont have much experience in bitcoin but i saw my friends using bitcoin and earning more profit in bitcoin where i can see much development in their life.
Yes, bitcoin gives you a better and brighter future cause your investment it will grow more profit that provide all your needs and make your life change from rugs to riches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

so if we as investors feel the pain when bitcoin down. but we sharus more patient, because behind the patience there are satisfactory results .. !!
Yes, you are right being an investors you know how to work when the value is getting down and more patient you need to wait before you gain a high profit from your investment.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

so if we as investors feel the pain when bitcoin down. but we sharus more patient, because behind the patience there are satisfactory results .. !!
Yes, you are right being an investors you know how to work when the value is getting down and more patient you need to wait before you gain a high profit from your investment.

And of course before putting your investment in any kind of crypto you should know on what it is, and what is the promising features of it, in other words make a research and  analyze the crypto that you are in.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

I'm a beginner in bitcoin so I have little bit experience in bitcoin since my brothers told me about bitcoin that's why i am here he have more experience and he earn own money and he help to my family for financial, bitcoin is very helpful to everyone.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

This is really great to read mate. You may check the some blog works and write this thing as a article also dude. I see the investment by the various people but the amount you are doing on the top crypto currencies will save you for sure.
This what I understand about the crypto currencies after learned instead here on the forum and trading too.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

I remember my huge loss in start of journey in crypto where i loss around $2500 just because of investing in wrong ICO.
cryptoscion

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Yes i like Ur post we need to ready for risk taking if we are investing in crypto if market is down than don't need to be panic & keep patience.
hold is more important than sell in loss when market in downtrend. cryptocurrency price is volatile so any time this can be down and up also we need to make a right time entry in market so we can make good profit.
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

1st of all I need to say that thing... Crypto is my one of the favorite field in the online world. I come here in 2014. Then I have met a lot of friends and I found crypto learning ways. Then I start my crypto career. I make my 1st investment in mid of 2015 in Bitcoin. At this time my investment makes me to a massive profit. My opinion is cryptocurrencies is a much better thing for future investment. I really like to deal with coins.

Good luck Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

I think that my experience in crypto is very limited yet and i can't give expert pieces of advice but i think that it is necessary to sell when it is high and buy when it is cheap. to my mind,it is the best strategy ever
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

Many peoples want to grab at least 1 BTC before investing in any other altcoins projects. Personally, I don't understand the reason behind this if anyone knows it enlighten us please :p for me "I think of bitcoin as kind of a gateway drug" as Nick Colas(founder of DataTrek Research) said, so, it's only a psychological situation.
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

The truth about bitcoin is now hard to hear.Once bitcoin does an excellent job and it has a very  good popularity in public.it was very expensive and at the same time it ruled the crypto market.Untill it js ruling the crypto currencies.but the truth is all the investors and holders from last one year they were facing a huge loss with bitcoin.untill the coin has public demand,it is expensive but for the better price  in past.people can not adjust with bitcoin now.and facing financial problems.
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

I have a good idea and experience in the cryptocoins though I am new in crypto world.From my beginning time untill now i got that crypto currency is all over a stage of patience.If someone wants to earn money he has to work at crypto field,spend his time,and use his tallent and do hard works. and at this sector no one will get their payment instantly.they will get cryptocoin and they have to wait untill its market price come out and they can sell it in a better price that they can profit sometimes it is not in a good price and  unable to make profit, and sometimes it can be more than the target.so it is all about patience and knowlege.
PatrickxzXD

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

As i am new to bitcoin so i dont have much experience in bitcoin but i saw my friends using bitcoin and earning more profit in bitcoin where i can see much development in their life.
Yes, bitcoin gives you a better and brighter future cause your investment it will grow more profit that provide all your needs and make your life change from rugs to riches.
  I'm new in bitcoin. I don't have a lot of experience in bitcoin  but i think bitcoin is good and It helps to make fast transaction usually in paying.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

Good thoughts Wink If you are investor you don't need to panic if the market downs besides you should trust the market you have invested in and HODL. Remember that, once you trade something you should ready to take the possibilities and risks Smiley I was inspired by your message  Smiley
I also think like you,
but I think this is very dangerous if you hold assets too long in the market
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

Cryptocurrency in itself has helped me a lot . Through cryptocurrency, I now have the technical knowledge and also had financial freedom though I sometimes lose my money.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

you are a great person, because you can enjoy scary price movements in my opinion, and honestly I am cowardly looking at fast asset price movements in the market i'm afraid to see it, maybe I should learn to calm to see price go to down with faster
neilshetty

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

This is what I understand about electronic money after learning instead of here on forums and deals. Yes, I like Ur, we need to be ready for the risk if we invest in crypto if the market goes down without having to worry and be patient. Electronic money is volatile so at any time this can be reduced and we also need to make a timely entry in the market so that we can make a good profit.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I agreed with you in big time. I started to work in cryptocurrency world in 2016 and it has changed my life in positive ways. Now i am home maker and making more money than before. I am always tahnking to my friend who bring me into this world and chnaged my life. And i also talked with my few friends and now they are in this world too.. I always says that to my friends and to my family; everyone will regret who doens't have cryptos in the near future.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I  started to join in crypto world last year through my friend. I approach her to teach me how to enter into crypto currency and How to join campaigns. I experienced in crypto world how to scam. I joined campaigns but it goes to nothing.. I also experienced to trade and get losses.. But that's life.. We need to experience a failure before we reach our goals.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

My experience has been great with AML BitCoin. I am so comfortable knowing my investment is safe that I would not dare to choose any other crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: