Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience in the cryptocoins  (Read 1283 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Good performance from you, it is worth to be imitated by everyone. But remember, we should not be too passionate in trading in bitcoin, play slowly, which is important we always get a profit.
I have a mixed experience with cryptocurrency. In some situations it is really helpful to me but in some case it betrayed me. I love its signature campaign job which is really trusted way to earn money from cryptocurrency and also an regular source of income for me. But in case of investment i really suffer most. Its volatile is one of the biggest disadvantage for me. Because of this l lost my. Money. And bitcoin is accepted in multiple countries which help me to use it as a international money exchange.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

I  started to join in crypto world last year through my friend. I approach her to teach me how to enter into crypto currency and How to join campaigns. I experienced in crypto world how to scam. I joined campaigns but it goes to nothing.. I also experienced to trade and get losses.. But that's life.. We need to experience a failure before we reach our goals.

Yes experience will teach us a valuable lessons in your journey through the crypto currency seems to be a rough ride and are you claiming that you have learnt how to scam or learnt how one person can get scammed ? I have joined numerous campaigns and most of them are fruitful because we need to choose the right campaign.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Learning from this person's experience, we can find out if those who have studied the world of Crypto will benefit, he always takes advantage of the moment to invest and make a profit, be a smart person, why do I speak like this? because many people in this forum complain about bitcoin prices, they are stupid people who can only complain and only expect high profits, bitcoin has facilitated everyone to make a profit, but many people make bad news about bitcoin in social media and affect everyone
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

From my personal experience, I have have lost and gain in different times, but I still have great hope in bitcoin and some other altcoins. It is always great to learn from the experiences of others when it comes to the world of crypto. Bitcoin and the world of crypto  especially members of this forum are knowledgeable when it comes to matters of crypto.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

OP had great encounter with btc market movement and basically he is comfortable with the current condition wherein as an investor's point of view, you just have to focus on the market condition and don't react immediately when bear market occurs to the point where you may end up panic selling which is being discourage by the majority of the btc users and supporters. My experienced was not with btc but it is with the alts wherein right after the ICO was released on the exchange site, many bounty hunter immediately dump their coin and several days passed, the token value dropped and I still manage to hold for several months until such time it had recovered to a much higher value than before where I trade my token. The benefit of the wait is kind of rewarding as what i had experienced.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

I had this wonderful experience in crypto since the very first day I joined l. Eventhough we experience pumps and dumps, still I have high hopes in the cryptoworld. The idea itself is amazing. Later on, we will realize how some people do their effort towards innovation. Thanks to Mr. Satoshi!
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

I had this wonderful experience in crypto since the very first day I joined l. Eventhough we experience pumps and dumps, still I have high hopes in the cryptoworld. The idea itself is amazing. Later on, we will realize how some people do their effort towards innovation. Thanks to Mr. Satoshi!
Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular every day. not only as a currency but also as a platform to find income and cyptocurrency income is also fairly large for people who understand and can work with it.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

I do not have a very big experience in the world of crypto currency. I have been in this field for about a year and for this year I had many failures, but still there were many happy moments
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

The best solution when investing in bitcoin is to buy coins and keep them for 1-2 years. Then you will have a great chance to become rich
Kagamipo
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked nice post bro. it give me more information and experience.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

I do not have much experience in cryptocurrency but I know as much as I can. I have not invested in the new bitcoin at and bitcoin now.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

I do not have much experience in cryptocurrency but I know as much as I can. I have not invested in the new bitcoin at and bitcoin now.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Some great write up buddy.
One thing I have realized is that everyone should have the guts or else you may not be able to survive.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

Learning from this person's experience, we can find out if those who have studied the world of Crypto will benefit, he always takes advantage of the moment to invest and make a profit, be a smart person, why do I speak like this? because many people in this forum complain about bitcoin prices, they are stupid people who can only complain and only expect high profits, bitcoin has facilitated everyone to make a profit, but many people make bad news about bitcoin in social media and affect everyone
Bitcoin had high value when I first enter cryptocurrency. It made you regret if you take chance to buy that time because the price do not come back, good thing I do not take a chance but rather make effort and work to get a reward and have good earning. Some experience make you motivated and understand lot of things, it really helps a lot especially of it comes to expert person. I am not wasting my time for the fake news that makes other afraid of being patient anymore.

Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

I'm enjoying this joke and it's that maxim ... Only invest in BTC what you're willing to lose. I do not invest in BTC by expectation but by the promising and disruptive future! Everything is an ideological issue and I am comfortable with this movement.
Sometimes we need to smile and think that those whales had playing their games and we are just a follower to them. They are playing the market as they have a control with their huge amount of bitcoin. We need to have patient and focus to survive and be profitable in this technology.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
JennyWhinnis

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

I wish I would get into cryptocoins back in 2012, there was a topic on another forum where people discussed the way to get some money, but the matter getting into cryptocoins was quite difficult, so I missed the opportunity. Now I need money to buy home but all has gone...
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Am yet to see who has had a smooth experience on cryptocoins,who so ever must have had  small negative feeling experience, I lost and I have gains..just carefulness counts,.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

I have a very nice experience in the cryptocoins. It made me learn a lot of things. Although i have seen loss also but investment in bitcoin made my money double. I enjoyed number of profits also. It was a up down experience but still the best one.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

As i am new to bitcoin so i dont have much experience in bitcoin but i saw my friends using bitcoin and earning more profit in bitcoin where i can see much development in their life.
You can read some books about bitcoin and cryptocurrency to learn more about it. My small advice is not believe all prediction, you should learn by yourself
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

I have a very nice experience in the cryptocoins. It made me learn a lot of things. Although i have seen loss also but investment in bitcoin made my money double. I enjoyed number of profits also. It was a up down experience but still the best one.

Yes everyone have mixed experience of ups and downs with the crypto coin and mine was no difference but to be honest I had more ups and good times into the crypto than the downs. My research and market analysis was a reason why I had more positive moments than negative moments with crypto in general.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀