Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience in the cryptocoins  (Read 1284 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

You have said it all we are always advice to invest only what we can afford to let go due to the high volatility  of the cryptocurrency market,  every one of us have hard a great experience in the market most especially  in the late 2017 when the market  was on the high rise we saw how our bitcoin rise twice it rate within  hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

An experience that is valuable and has a high value, getting a valuable experience and getting results is the desire of everyone, who makes this benefit when finished participating in the campaign, the results obtained can be exchanged or detained so that they have savings for the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

I've had technical knowledge of the internet for many years and I've heard of Bitcoin in the early days, but for some time I did not have that curiosity that was characteristic of an early adopter nerd. This was a high cost of opportunity as Bitcoin's growth is impressive, especially in 2017.

There is one side of me that sees skeptically and another that can see the disruptive proposal of the coin. For about 3 months I was watching the dynamics and signing some videos on Youtube. I signed the Fernando Ulrich channel and read some texts to understand how it worked: Buy / sell through an Exchance, Possibility to move to a wallet to "save" in safety and all other possibilities (trade, etc).

About 2 months ago I decided to try it and so far things are going well. At the end of September I was able to buy for USD 3,800 and then started to move towards USD 7,000, reaching USD 7,800 and then dropping to USD 7,200. I saw this fall as an opportunity to buy and I got more $ 10,000.00 for this price since my goal was to have at least 1 BTC. And to show that nothing in this market is predictable, the day after my purchase at USD 7200 it drops to USD 5800. It needs to have a stomach! But I looked again as an opportunity and went to buy more to reach my goal of having 1BTC. As it was a weekend, I had to wait for Monday to do a TED for Exchange (you do not need to talk about why Bitcoin is causing it in the global financial market as it is 24hrs). I got on the second to take to the Exchange and unfortunately that low was already at USD 6,400 and three days later had already risen again to $ 7,200.

I'm enjoying this joke and it's that maxim ... Only invest in BTC what you're willing to lose. I do not invest in BTC by expectation but by the promising and disruptive future! Everything is an ideological issue and I am comfortable with this movement.
My experience in crypto is very much likely to yours.As I also started my journey in crypto very late in 2017 and than when updated myself with all technical knowledge,I started trading in this market and believe me my first investment was in that fall of BTC in a believe that this is an opportunity to make some money but yaa the ending is not as good as yours but I still managed to get my money back and that's the beauty of this market as it gives equal chance to everyone for redemption.
We have different experience. Not everyone end successful after investing on crypto and many are disappointed of that. I know when you have discipline and know lot of things how it really works, you could gain better and always take a chance instead of stopping on what you are doing and regret all the wrong decisions you've done.

GoldenBell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

Don't to be panic if there is a decline in the price of bitcoin. The important thing you need to do is being calm and wait until the price is soar higher and sell them. It is my experience
bevthazor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

A good story and indicator for beginners.  I can't how a to quit your job and 100% to give the stock market. Yes, and don't understand why so much time to spend on it. I now spend 4 hours a day on my project and that's enough for me.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

Your experience with the crypto market was inspiring. I must say that the personal experience depends on what you have faced in the industry. But as a serious and seasoned investor, you should trust both the market as well as your decision and hold your ground. Investors who don’t think their decision through often end up taking out their money at the slightest glimpse of trouble and this is also why the crypto market is so volatile.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

amazing, you are a lucky person, you enjoy with a good journey of bitcoin, good volatility, and take advantage.

unfortunately, I was late knowing crypto, when bitcoin reached a high value quickly, I was late.
Emily2H

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

I understand you perfectly. To the flow of crypto enthusiasts and fans of Bitcoin, I also stuck a very long time ago. More than 5 years !! I stood aside, just read the forum, and admired what awaits us in the future.

But now I am terribly disappointed that everything began to stop developing ...
There is a bunch of garbage altcoins ....

I am a sincere fan of Bitcoin, and of course I identified for myself a dozen projects that also make sense.

And I completely agree with the author, for all this time I came to the same conclusion - you need to invest exactly as much as you are willing to lose.

But let's not forget to support the development of cryptocurrency Smiley
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

So far my experience with AML BitCoin has been awesome. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

I currently have a lot of positive aspects when using cryptocurrency. I invested in the fall of 2017 and now prices have increased tenfold, and this is not the limit in my opinion. You just need to know that investing is a long-term prospect, and who says that it is temporary, think for yourself whether it was worth creating a cryptocurrency with such capitalization and then close)
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Even if it is a bitcoin investment or an altcoin investment both comes with a risk and the investor always should have the capability to take that responsibility because unlike other investing options like property, gold or share market in the crypto market there is a high volatility so some times the profits margin can be much higher or the lost can be very high but if the investor is patience with time definitely can gain profits because most potential cryptocurrencies or bitcoin won't stay in low prices forever   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

awesome experience giving hope to both investors and holders and one is always told to invest what are capable of let go since one cannot predict what next.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

I currently have a lot of positive aspects when using cryptocurrency. I invested in the fall of 2017 and now prices have increased tenfold, and this is not the limit in my opinion. You just need to know that investing is a long-term prospect, and who says that it is temporary, think for yourself whether it was worth creating a cryptocurrency with such capitalization and then close)

Like you many has gained from investing and trading in cryptocurrencies and I did the same think but these days the market is very low and most of the currencies are selling at a low price without a reason and the entire market seems in a bad situation so majority of people who have invested in assets are struggling to make profits in exchanges but hope this situation will change soon for better in the future 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

the experience I got in using or investing with crypto currencies I gained knowledge about technological advances and developments in the era and with crypto currencies I can learn to invest using the development of increasingly advanced technology

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tasfia

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

As the biggest revolution since the advent of the Internet, Bitcoin represents an outstanding opportunity for entrepreneurs and investors.
Unlike the Internet, opportunities for Bitcoin investors go beyond buying companies’ equities. Bitcoin investors can also buy "shares" of the overall Bitcoin emerging industry itself - by simply purchasing bitcoins. In that case, the bitcoin currency becomes also a valuable asset - as it acts as an index of the Bitcoin industry as a whole.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Don't to be panic if there is a decline in the price of bitcoin. The important thing you need to do is being calm and wait until the price is soar higher and sell them. It is my experience

Now, we understand that it is very silly to be panic-stricken when the prices of the cryptocurrencies are falling. Usually, the situation changes very quickly, and the crypots gain.
Jateng

Activity: 1268
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

I've had technical knowledge of the internet for many years and I've heard of Bitcoin in the early days, but for some time I did not have that curiosity that was characteristic of an early adopter nerd. This was a high cost of opportunity as Bitcoin's growth is impressive, especially in 2017.

I honestly did not give focus to crypto early 2016. The next year 2017, bitcoin is starting booming and its price is continuously going up so I now become interesred until I already earn some money and become addicted to it. But since then I do not invest in bitcoin. I am just working for it. I am afraid of the unstable market.

bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

I remember Bitcoin for 150-200, do I regret having sold them? Probably not, life is given once and who knows when it will end. Live for a moment, look around the world is beautiful live, not on the Internet.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

investing in crypto requires courage and determination, but if you want to increase your investment, don't base yourself with emotion and greed because this is not good for your investment. if you start investing at the end of 2017 maybe now you will feel sad because the price dropped 3 times from the initial price, but if you don't think about it and keep saving for the next few years, it's not impossible if the value changes to 10 times
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

No need to panic as you invest in a promising venture such as the world of crypto. In every business endeavour, in order to succeed, you need to take some level of risk to be able to succeed this is the same aspect in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: