Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of India  (Read 1122 times)
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:09:35 AM

I don't want answers from Indian people because I am myself Indian and will answer all things
strip66

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

India is one of the favorite countries in the field of drama screens, bollywood fans very much, Indian drama screen has its own characteristics.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

India is a good country which has a better economy than Nigeria
JimmyPangan

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

india is so many religion and more stock gold than dubai..
crunkjuice16

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

In the world india has one of the fastest growing service sector and it's inspired policies governed India economy.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

India is one of the country I will like to travel to, India is one of the favorite countries in the field of drama screens, love everything about their movie wish to travel there and learn about shooting and editing, cinematography in general.
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

I think one day India can become the largest economic hub in the world, if they can implement proper legislation against corruption and bribary. India is way ahead than most of the developed countries if they implemented such legislations and also national policies which didn't change with the ruling government. That is the major reason as I believed India didn't get enough forign investments as expected.

If we checked the most number of scientist currently working in NASA from a forign country is India. Guess who is the CEO of Google?(he is also an Indian).Though India has a lower litaracy rate( 74% according to the consensus in 2011) when compared to the other countries, India has produced some great masterminds in every fields where most of them are currently working in foreign countries. So that tells the story regarding brain drain. India needs to find a way to stop those brain drain and should implement a system to retain those professionals to serve their countries economy.

In a nutshell I think India is one of a kind nation having large amount of land area, most importantly the 2nd most populated country(human resource). So if they can implement followings

-Strong legislation against corruption and bribary
       -Good national policies which didn't changed with government
       -stopping brain drain and get direct involvement from professionals for the economy.

No any other country can chalange the economy of India.

P.S.- I'm not an Indian and I only shared my view regarding India.
Chanencost

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

I love Indian cuisine and festivals.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

I really hate Indian musics. You know, singing, dancing in the middle of the movie.  Grin

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
sesmhaha

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

the drama musically  Grin
nashirfauzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Indian is good place with good Miracle of World. Taj Mahal Smiley
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

I think India is a great country, but it has a great social and financial division
John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

I think one day India can become the largest economic hub in the world, if they can implement proper legislation against corruption and bribary. India is way ahead than most of the developed countries if they implemented such legislations and also national policies which didn't change with the ruling government. That is the major reason as I believed India didn't get enough forign investments as expected.

If we checked the most number of scientist currently working in NASA from a forign country is India. Guess who is the CEO of Google?(he is also an Indian).Though India has a lower litaracy rate( 74% according to the consensus in 2011) when compared to the other countries, India has produced some great masterminds in every fields where most of them are currently working in foreign countries. So that tells the story regarding brain drain. India needs to find a way to stop those brain drain and should implement a system to retain those professionals to serve their countries economy.

In a nutshell I think India is one of a kind nation having large amount of land area, most importantly the 2nd most populated country(human resource). So if they can implement followings

-Strong legislation against corruption and bribary
       -Good national policies which didn't changed with government
       -stopping brain drain and get direct involvement from professionals for the economy.

No any other country can chalange the economy of India.

P.S.- I'm not an Indian and I only shared my view regarding India.

somewhere you missed something big negative in this, india's infrastructure is largely old based and life of quality is very poor in india despite it being very big economy and which is always seen many times in hdr and happiness level index where india comes after 100 rank and this is the main reason why totay's many youths are leaving the country for good life abroad, i agree with you that india has developed and became big economy but it happened suddenly and not like it happened in western countries too early and it resulted in many old culture and weak infrastructure intermingling with modern world and there always seems dust and smoke in cities and inequality level is also high only a few rich live complete life
zeaktluke

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

Off course the drama mucally Cheesy
John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Off course the drama mucally Cheesy

yes it is a plus that you get a movie and 5+ nice videos songs with it as bonus  Grin
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

Indian culture has always fascinated me. Plus, your food is awesome! I'm quite disappointed with the Indian government though. India right now has the worst case of water shortage/contamination and air pollution -I heard the Taj Mahal is turning green because of it. Because of the inadequacy of proper policy making and enforcement, hundreds of thousands of lives will be lost each year.
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

India is the big country and having many things in it, If you are looking for history and historical places then you can find many there. If you are a movie lover then you can find a big film industry and their actors / actresses are very famous worldwide. There are many peoples of different countries who likes indian drama / movies as well.
funnymike

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

It's one of the most intersting country, with interesting history. I like culture, myths and food and most people, that I met from there, where very positive. I wish to know this place more, I want to feel how it's to live there. I travel a lot for my work so I hope India would be place when I can go for at least a month or two...
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Indians are intelligent, in computer aspects, I've noticed that Indians are good in programming and if you search about computer hacking or other related computers stuffs in YouTube most of video tutorials are made by Indians.
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Ppl in india,day by day are becoming more open minded i think. Cz population is more of the youth!The caste system was followed by oldies that are hard wired in the brains abt it! In most of the parts,caste system has completely dimished and in some parts it's diminishing. U cant expect a country of 1.3 B ppl to be all nice! Mostly,there are good people and bad too,beautiful,ugly,rich,poor,inncoents,criminals just like every other country!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: