Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HITBTC EXPERIENCE  (Read 163 times)
rannarvasa (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

This is all happens last 2017. when the crypto boom! last december
I HAVE ALMOST $8000 enjine token and dent token sitting in my wallet during that day.
when i decided (the biggest mistake of my life) to transfer it to HITBTC.

Im a noob, just got a lucky shot. so i dont know that that decision will ruin my life
HITBTC offered ico to there traders one of them is XDNCO (XDNCO)
when you buy.. its friken expensive..( i have money so i dont care) plus its up like 500%
BUT WHEN YOU SELL ITS FRIKEEEENNN!!!!! low like it will half your money! and that ico will never END
its like a trap card !!!! do some research and you will see that its up for morethan 300% but it will fall down like 300%!!!

thats freak me out and accepted my faith that bring me to around $4000
hey its better to widrw now. thats the very first things that comes in my mind
yet HITBTC IS BLOCKING MY WAY!!! i have an error with my widrawal
trade it into another coin to another coin.. still an ERRRORR makes me crazy that time

i conducted the support a milllllliiionnnnn time yet.. same statement all over again.. and sometime no reply!!!!

that lock mhy accounr for 2MONTHS!!!!!!

the crypto fell down on jan. and i cant do a thing just to watch my coin CRUSH  by my STUPIDITY

around feb. when i tried to widraw again.. and it works

but the money that i widraw that time is 1200$$$$ which is ..............................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

Sadly to hear your story  Angry. With Enjin you can go to Binance, for both you can go to Houbi, Okex and Kucoin that is most trusted exchanges
If you go to Scam section, you will see many scam reports of HitBTC. Even HitBTC is an exchange that is easy for ICO and new token/coin listing but they have bad reputation about holding withdraw, banned users without reason.
Recommendation, keeping your money and your token/coin stay away from HitBTC and Yobit that are 2 big scam exchanges.

rannarvasa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Sadly to hear your story  Angry. With Enjin you can go to Binance, for both you can go to Houbi, Okex and Kucoin that is most trusted exchanges
If you go to Scam section, you will see many scam reports of HitBTC. Even HitBTC is an exchange that is easy for ICO and new token/coin listing but they have bad reputation about holding withdraw, banned users without reason.
Recommendation, keeping your money and your token/coin stay away from HitBTC and Yobit that are 2 big scam exchanges.

THATS THE LESSON I LEARNED.. BEING TOO POSITIVE IS VERY DANGEROUS .. U REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL THIS DAY
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

I stopped using HitBTC. There are several reasons for this: very high commissions and it is not possible to sell all the number of tokens
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Why didn't they let you withdraw the money the first time you tried?

But man I feel like I've been seeing a lot of people complain about HitBTC in the recent months. They also have a lot of scam accusations which could easily be Googled. Makes me wonder why people still use it lol.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I think your first mistake was spending too much money on ICO token
then the next mistake was holding too long, should've sold them as soon as the price doubled/tripled
and the last mistake was using HitBTC as your exchange when you can do it elsewhere
I'd never believe in an ICO token as much as that I would be willing to invest $5k+ in it  

andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Thats your personal trading decision that incurred the losses but has nothing to do with HITBTC. I know a lot of traders don't like trading on HITBTC due to the fees, but to me they are ok. Their deposit and withdrawals are swift and haven't got any bad experience with them.
rannarvasa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

Thats your personal trading decision that incurred the losses but has nothing to do with HITBTC. I know a lot of traders don't like trading on HITBTC due to the fees, but to me they are ok. Their deposit and withdrawals are swift and haven't got any bad experience with them.

man they frooze my account witout reason.. i nevr do anything even the troll box chat yet never had mistake with my password. yet they frooze it. i surely saved some of my money if they just let me widraw that time.
but its okay at first thats my opinion same with u.. and then i exp. this. just ask urself a question. WHY IS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING TO THEM?
if ur not yet their victim. dont wait men.. MONEYYYY IS MONEEYY ONCE ITS GONE ITS NOT URS. better store it to the wallet not to the exchanger..Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

man they frooze my account witout reason.. i nevr do anything even the troll box chat yet never had mistake with my password. yet they frooze it. i surely saved some of my money if they just let me widraw that time.
but its okay at first thats my opinion same with u.. and then i exp. this. just ask urself a question. WHY IS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING TO THEM?
if ur not yet their victim. dont wait men.. MONEYYYY IS MONEEYY ONCE ITS GONE ITS NOT URS. better store it to the wallet not to the exchanger..Smiley

There are many people complains about the service of HitBTC and most of them considered that HitBTC is scam.
I hope that you use the search button first before you trade in HitBTC because there are many threads here in the forum about HitBTC and report that this exchange site is scam.
Here are sample of threads about scam HitBTC below

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Hitbtc never gave me problems withdrawing. But as soon as I heard people complaining about high withdrawal fees for a particular coin that I have invested, it turned me off and never weren't there again.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

Work with hitbtc 4 months without any problems  Undecided

rannarvasa (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

Work with hitbtc 4 months without any problems  Undecided

that would be great then. hmmnmm.. maybe avoid logging in when u travel in a diff country because of sudden change of ip.. maybe thats why they frooze my account idont know Tongue
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

I stopped using HitBTC. There are several reasons for this: very high commissions and it is not possible to sell all the number of tokens
I have also had this experience. The biggest issue for me is the amount of tokens that leave dust due to low sales amounts. I have like 3 or 4 of 10 different types of tokens. Same kind of thing that binance had for a while but now you can convert to BNB

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
wulian18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

Many people have heard problems with this exchange. So you have to be careful. I have also registered, but because they are inconvenient to operate, give up, so it is a kind of lucky.
dashi555

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

It is recommended that you go to more exchanges, but the exchange is declining and few people go. I just go to idex and bitfinex now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: